PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Pippen and Kyrie

Vino24
05-06-2020, 01:38 PM
2018 Kyrie: injured before playoffs Celtics make conference finals without him
1994 Pippen: drag a depleted bulls team to the 2nd round while winning 50+ games

That’s not even mentioning Kyrie’s last year with the Celtics where they get absolutely destroyed in the playoffs

3ball
05-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Both guys won 50+ and lost in 2nd round

Except Kyrie was leading inexperienced players with a chemistry-killer Hayward, while Pippen had ready-made goat chemistry, aka 3-peat system

warriorfan
05-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Jordan taught Pippen how to be a man

LeBron couldn’t do the same with Kyrie because he is not a man himself

Bankaii
05-06-2020, 02:24 PM

Except Kyrie was leading inexperienced players with a chemistry-killer Hayward, while Pippen had ready-made goat chemistry, aka 3-peat system
The 2019 Celtics did not win 50 games.
Kyrie was leading a cast that went to the ECF without him the year prior.
Hayward looked just fine being an allstar in the West before joining kyrie. And the Celtics looked even better this year with that same “chemistry killer”.

Literally everything you post is bullshit lol.

tpols
05-06-2020, 02:26 PM
Hayward looked just fine being an allstar in the West before joining kyrie. And the Celtics looked even better this year with that same “chemistry killer”.

his takes are getting more loony by the day.

hayward is probably one of the most selfless, team ball playing all stars in the league.

Roundball_Rock
05-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Wait--Hayward, not Kyrie is the chemistry killer? :biggums:

Hayward must have killed the chemistry in Brooklyn too, where they had arguably the best chemistry of any team before 2020...

Smoke117
05-06-2020, 06:09 PM

You should be permanently banned with your ****ing stupidity already...not like you don’t got various alts anyway, fukk head.

Drygon
05-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Kyrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen

LeBron would've received a gentleman sweep in NBA Finals 2016 with Pippen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVru0v2XgAECweC?format=jpg&name=small

Smoke117
05-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Kyrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen

LeBron would've received a gentleman sweep in NBA Finals 2016 with Pippen who .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVru0v2XgAECweC?format=jpg&name=small

Again, various alts. You’re fukking pathetic, bitch.

Roundball_Rock
05-06-2020, 07:14 PM

The sad thing is he thinks Pippen being great somehow diminishes MJ's greatness.

Vino24
05-06-2020, 07:45 PM
Bron with pip would result in 8-9 chips with no game 7’s

Drygon
05-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Bron with pip would result in 8-9 chips with no game 7’s

LeBron always needed someone who's an elite scorer, which Pippen isn't lol.

Roundball_Rock
05-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Fun fact: Pippen and Irving both peaked at 8th in scoring.

The difference is Irving is in a much higher scoring era for perimeter players.

LeCroix
05-06-2020, 09:00 PM

found another of his accounts that guy has a lot on this site he really wants to protect mjs legacy i guess

Roundball_Rock
05-06-2020, 09:25 PM
found another of his accounts that guy has a lot on this site he really wants to protect mjs legacy i guess

Which one?

Axe
05-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Hypocrisy at its finest.

aceman
05-07-2020, 04:47 AM

That Jordan was so good he could make a team win in his absence is the funniest argument in the history of this site

Roundball_Rock
05-07-2020, 07:22 AM
That Jordan was so good he could make a team win in his absence is the funniest argument in the history of this site

Yup but they don't see the absurdity of it. :lol Usually, when great players leave their teammates do worse...

CTbasketball92
05-07-2020, 10:46 AM
his takes are getting more loony by the day.

hayward is probably one of the most selfless, team ball playing all stars in the league.

I think he's speaking on what literally happened. Hayward's attitude was great, but Stevens starting him and playing him as if he were still good while Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown were losing touches to Hayward AND Marcus Morris wasn't a good situation. Trying to force-feed hayward created tension in the locker room because people thought Stevens was doing Hayward a favor because he coached him. This isn't talked about a lot as a reason for went wrong with the celtics.

LeCroix
05-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Which one?

Clipper revival

LeCroix
05-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Which one?

Clipper Revival

3ball
05-07-2020, 08:50 PM

I'm talking about 2018 when Kyrie was leading the league juggernaut and better than Pippen ever was - after that, Hayward came back and ruined that whole team

There's countless YouTube clips with people saying Hayward killed that team and stalled the development of Tatum and company for 1 year.. Hayward is a shell after his ugly injury

SATAN
05-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Hypocrisy at its finest.

LMAO Axe has called me Smoke117 before. He has no idea. I can only aspire to be so negative.

Roundball_Rock
05-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Clipper Revival

Thanks. :cheers:

LMAO Axe has called me Smoke117 before. He has no idea. I can only aspire to be so negative.

Has Axe made a single post about basketball? Whenever I come across his posts usually it is a random comment. It appears he has designated himself a "critic" of ISH but does not contribute to the basketball discussion.