PDA

View Full Version : The biggest asterisk title Lebron could get

Walk on Water
05-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Just imagine the series is on the line and the Lakers are getting burnt. But by mid series the best player on the other team gets tested positive and has to quarantine. Lebron goes in for the title..

3ball
05-08-2020, 12:58 AM
As always, Lebron has manufactured the perfect, no-lose scenario for himself

If the season resumes and he wins, Clutch Sports will say it's the goat ring, i.e. "lebron had to overcome a pandemic to win"

If he loses, then they'll say "it wasn't a real season"

Stanley Kobrick
05-08-2020, 01:13 AM
Lebron has to carry the burden of Kobe's death on his shoulders

AlternativeAcc.
05-08-2020, 01:32 AM

Underrated burden

Didn't quit to play softball for 2 years either, LeBron is a mans man

LAmbruh
05-08-2020, 01:37 AM

And has been playing on a MVP caliber scale ever since the tragedy :applause:

It's an absolute miracle we are first seed right now, most franchises like Jazz would have collapsed if 50yo Hornacek died. Yet Lebron has catapulted us Lakers into deep championship contention giving hope to the fans and city of LA

Axe
05-08-2020, 02:23 AM
Honestly, if there's something that i think reeks the most about this suspended season, it's this. But just imho tho.

bullettooth
05-08-2020, 02:44 AM

If the season resumes and he wins, Clutch Sports will say it's the goat ring, i.e. "lebron had to overcome a pandemic to win"

He's not the leader of the team anyway. It's Anthony Davis, carrying LeBron's decrepit ass.

OrlandoMagicGuy
05-08-2020, 02:54 AM
He's not the leader of the team anyway. It's Anthony Davis, carrying LeBron's decrepit ass.
That Lakers team is very top heavy,if the NBA still continued I honestly don't think they would have gotten past the Clippers.Outside of AD and LeBron who else do they have?You could say Kuzma but he isn't being used to his full potential.Rondo/Dwight/Bradley/McGee/Danny/KCP can't give you 10-20 points on a consistent basis.Clippers have firepower in both the starting lineup and the bench.

Hey Yo
05-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Just like Stackhouse carried Jordan's decrepit ass

RRR3
05-08-2020, 12:18 PM

How the hell did LeBron manufacture coronavirus, you massive retard?