PDA

View Full Version : Shaquille O’Neal and Karl Malone on the same team...with Michael Jordan as well

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 07:26 PM
In 2010 LeBron at age 25 joined with the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league after leading the league in PER himself.

If Shaquille O’Neal did the same (he also lead the league in PER at age 25) he would be joining with Karl Malone (2nd in PER) and Michael Jordan (4th in PER)

Imagine a team of Shaq, Karl Malone, and Michael Jordan. That team would be stacked. Teams would be taken out in body bags.

Sources:
https://i.postimg.cc/k4XtJvrQ/3-E06-CEB8-3233-4192-96-F3-56-CD26-B17845.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Y21G605H/85-D400-D2-47-F2-488-A-9-AB8-F45-C48-B08-D7-C.jpg

red1
05-10-2020, 07:27 PM
this is literally the thousandth time that you've started this thread.

it's been years and steph curry still has zero finals MVPs.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Lebron is #2, all time playoff PER
Lebron has #1 best PER 32.2 thru finals playoffs

Lebron #1 or #2 all time

Thank you PER

Mamba4Life
05-10-2020, 07:28 PM
To see how dumb this is think about this scenario.

Can you see Malone and Shaq missing the playoffs if Jordan leaves? Like how Wade and Bosh missed the playoffs in 2015 once LeBron left?

LeBron had a lottery level supporting cast in Miami

warriorfan
At least 3 titles. Shaq would be the regular season workhorse but Jordan would probably get the FMVP’s

Jordan 9/9 with 9 FMVP’s

red1
FYI that 1-star was from me.

I'd give 0-stars if the option was there. :D

red1
05-10-2020, 07:29 PM
lebron - 3

kawhi - 2

iggy - 1

curry - 0

that's the tier list.

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Lebron is #2, all time playoff PER
Lebron has #1 best PER 32.2 thru finals playoffs

Lebron #1 or #2 all time

Thank you PER

Only by teaming up with the highest PERs (Wade 2nd PER, Bosh 4th PER, Love 3rd PER, Anthony Davis 3rd in all time career PER. We see a trend here.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 07:31 PM
Only by teaming up with the highest PERs (Wade 2nd PER, Bosh 4th PER, Love 3rd PER, Anthony Davis 3rd in all time career PER. We see a trend here.

#1 all time playoff run (2018)
#2 all time player

#2 best Finals PER ever (2014)

Thank you PER

red1
05-10-2020, 07:33 PM

yes...

the trend is that the "dingo" STILL doesnt have your coveted finals MVP :roll:

its literally been 5 years since you started that thread :roll:

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 07:33 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/d6eb7c160a0b5a313fa495d38da1fdf3/tenor.gif
Notice me!!!

:lol

AlternativeAcc.
05-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Ops mom was a crack whore so he begs for attention on mothers day

Sad to see

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 07:35 PM
#1 all time playoff run (2018)
#2 all time player

#2 best Finals PER ever (2014)

Thank you PER

In the end his PERs are a bit empty though...Similar to the criticism you have had towards Bosh and Love PERs. LeBron wasn’t able to win with his big PERs, just like how Love and Bosh weren’t able to win with theirs.

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 07:37 PM
this is literally the thousandth time that you've started this thread.

it's been years and steph curry still has zero finals MVPs.

Literally refuses to stop spamming the same topic. His permaban coinflip will be later.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 07:39 PM
In the end his PERs are a bit empty though...Similar to the criticism you have had towards Bosh and Love PERs. LeBron wasn’t able to win with his big PERs, just like how Love and Bosh weren’t able to win with theirs.

Playoff runs over 30 PER

MJ
91 = 32.0
90 = 31.7
86 = 30.1
93 = 30.1
x4

LBJ
09 = 37.4
18 = 32.2
14 = 31.1
12 = 30.3
17 = 30.1
16 = 30.0
x6

#1 all time

Thanks PER.

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Literally refuses to stop spamming the same topic. His permaban coinflip will be later.

Great job being a biased mod lol. Can’t even compare Shaq to LeBron around here. It’s ok. I’ll leave voluntarily. Good luck with wheels spamming the forum quoting himself while you pretend to moderate. Hope it works out for you guys.

Bye.

red1
05-10-2020, 07:43 PM

:oldlol: I honestly get deja vu when I see that image, the words hollinger and 2009-2010

I swear to god he uses the same exact image every single time

red1
05-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Great job being a biased mod lol. Can’t even compare Shaq to LeBron around here. It’s ok. I’ll leave voluntarily. Good luck with wheels spamming the forum quoting himself while you pretend to moderate. Hope it works out for you guys.

Bye.

dude you're the one posting the same exact thread the last 5 years...

at least change the wording a little bit...

AlternativeAcc.
05-10-2020, 07:47 PM

:roll: :roll:

Kblaze threatening to ruin the poor guys livelihood so he melts down and pretends he's leaving the forum to avoid the perma.

Dont ban him kblaze, this loser provides too much unintentional comedy. He's the biggest train wreck ever. :roll::lol

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 07:53 PM
He Thought it was real funny when the andoneallday or whatever account went last week. Genuinely doesn’t see he’s the exact same thing. Bunch of one or two point spamming idiots.

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 07:55 PM
dude you're the one posting the same exact thread the last 5 years...

at least change the wording a little bit...

One thing I can’t get my head around.

How many times do you expect to be able to say the same shit like it’s a new point before people think you’re insane?

If I made 45 topics on something random like Larry nance being a great athlete wouldn’t you wonder what the **** was wrong with me?

red1
05-10-2020, 07:56 PM
He Thought it was real funny when the andoneallday or whatever account went last week. Genuinely doesn’t see he’s the exact same thing. Bunch of one or two point spamming idiots.
:oldlol:

I'd almost feel sorry for him if he wasnt a troll and a snitch.

cant be both, gotta be one or the other.

preferably neither I guess - but definitely not both.

warriorfan the trolling snitch. :oldlol:

red1
05-10-2020, 08:02 PM

How many times do you expect to be able to say the same shit like it’s a new point before people think you’re insane?

If I made 45 topics on something random like Larry nance being a great athlete wouldn’t you wonder what the **** was wrong with me?

we can all appreciate a hater with a good sense of humor keyboardwarriorfan on the other hand just hurts my brain

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:07 PM

You are missing the point. Larry Nance isn’t relevant. Right now there are 17 threads on the first page hyping up Michael Jordan’s help in relation to LeBron James. I make a thread framing LeBron’s help when he was 25 years old and applied it to other All Time Greats like Shaquille who recently has had a few threads made about him. If you want to single me out and permaban me for some reason then go for it.

AlternativeAcc.
05-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Look whose back after 20 mins

:yaohappy:

red1
05-10-2020, 08:13 PM
You are missing the point. Larry Nance isn’t relevant. Right now there are 17 threads on the first page hyping up Michael Jordan’s help in relation to LeBron James. I make a thread framing LeBron’s help when he was 25 years old and applied it to other All Time Greats like Shaquille who recently has had a few threads made about him. If you want to single me out and permaban me for some reason then go for it.

or perhaps his point is that you have made this exact thread with this exact image 1,000+ times...?

you should be grateful you didnt get banned the first 999 times tbh.

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:14 PM
3:40: hey guys I'm leaving the forum

https://archive.fo/wjiT7/555200a838cf784de9f026f7c33071d6b1bb6535.jpg

Yikes. Get a life.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2020, 08:15 PM
OP shouldn't be banned.

He might be "trolling" here, but when all these lame Bron alts are on autopilot? And repeat the same shit? Why not boot them all :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 08:15 PM

“Other people are also stupid” is the excuse of a child. But considering you come on here and parrot about two points thousands of times each behaving like a child shouldn’t surprise me. I feel like o remember some examples of you being normal but somewhere along the line you decided to be one of the worst posters here. And that’s saying something. You have been banned by pretty much every mod/admin which is why you have that alt ready. You like every other spamming asshole are not singled out. You’re just terrible. And terrible on purpose. Way better posters than you have been banned forever for less. You come here and intentionally make the forum worse....because other people do it too.

Youre just another troll account and the only reason you were in the first purge was me remembering you used to be normal. But I see you never will be again so **** it.

RRR3
05-10-2020, 08:18 PM
OP shouldn't be banned.

He might be "trolling" here, but when all these lame Bron alts are on autopilot? And repeat the same shit? Why not boot them all :confusedshrug:
How about banning ALL of them?

:confusedshrug:

And 3ball of course.

AlternativeAcc.
05-10-2020, 08:19 PM

Bye.

:roll::roll::roll:

biggest loser of all time

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2020, 08:20 PM

And 3ball of course.

Exactly

OP is a clear response to the trolling on the front page. If you ban him, ban all the roaches.

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:21 PM
“Other people are also stupid” is the excuse of a child. But considering you come on here and parrot about two points thousands of times each behaving like a child shouldn’t surprise me. I feel like o remember some examples of you being normal but somewhere along the line you decided to be one of the worst posters here. And that’s saying something. You have been banned by pretty much every mod/admin which is why you have that alt ready. You like every other spamming asshole are not singled out. You’re just terrible. And terrible on purpose. Way better posters than you have been banned forever for less. You come here and intentionally make the forum worse....because other people do it too.

Youre just another troll account and the only reason you were in the first purge was me remembering you used to be normal. But I see you never will be again so **** it.

Whatever man. You are super bent out of shape for whatever reason. You are basically calling the whole forum stupid too.

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 08:22 PM
OP shouldn't be banned.

You may recall....I did. But his was only like a week. I’ve learned my lesson. They are all the same on both sides.

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Whatever man. You are super bent out of shape for whatever reason. You are basically calling the whole forum stupid too.

Go see how many posters are online. Then count the trolls posting. There are only like 15 of you but hundreds of normal people. You all just spam so much you make the normal people hard to see.

red1
05-10-2020, 08:27 PM
OP all we're asking is that you stop snitching and try to be funnier when you're trolling.

its not your fault per se that curry has zero finals MVPs, but you dont have to make it our problem either by spamming about it.

FireDavidKahn
05-10-2020, 08:28 PM
This guy just compared Wade and Chris Bosh to Shaq and Malone :roll::roll:

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Go see how many posters are online. Then count the trolls posting. There are only like 15 of you but hundreds of normal people. You all just spam so much you make the normal people hard to see.

I’ve probably made 2 topics in the past week.

LeCruix who I’m pretty sure is the guy you banned the other week...has 8 topics on the front page right now.

So what’s up with this “you all” stuff?

red1
05-10-2020, 08:31 PM
This guy just compared Wade and Chris Bosh to Shaq and Malone :roll::roll:

I dont know anyone else except OP who thinks bosh was ever top-5 in the league at any point. :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
05-10-2020, 08:34 PM
I dont know anyone else except OP who thinks bosh was ever top-5 in the league at any point. :oldlol:

Wade was legit but the combined talent of Shaq + Malone is so vastly higher then Wade + Bosh that it isn't even funny.

SouBeachTalents
05-10-2020, 08:34 PM
The best part too

All-NBA teams

Klay: 2

Dray: 2

Bosh: 1

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Wade was legit but the combined talent of Shaq + Malone is so vastly higher then Wade + Bosh that it isn't even funny.

You guys say the league was watered down back in the 90’s yet when you match up the top producing players from 2010 and the 90’s you say there is a huge talent disparity. That’s interesting to me.

Reggie43
05-10-2020, 08:37 PM
How about going for something similar to what Lebron got? Maybe pair Shaq with Grant Hill and Mcdyess? or a Payton and Baker?

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:38 PM
The best part too

All-NBA teams

Kobe Bryant is the greatest defensive guard of all time

His nba all defensive teams told me so.

Right?

SouBeachTalents
05-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Kobe Bryant is the greatest defensive guard of all time

His nba all defensive teams told me so.

Right?
LeBron is the 2nd greatest player ever

His PER told me so

Right?

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 08:40 PM

His PER told me so

Right?

It’s possible.

knicksman
05-10-2020, 08:43 PM
:lol

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 08:44 PM
How about going for something similar to what Lebron got? Maybe pair Shaq with Grant Hill and Mcdyess? or a Payton and Baker?

He is a troll. He’s made two points in a year or two. He doesn’t care what the responses are. He posts to fight with opposing trolls with the same argument word for word because he somehow doesn’t see how pathetic that behavior is. He does not care what any rational response might be. He’s shootings for opposing trolls not normal people. That’s what this is.

knicksman
05-10-2020, 08:45 PM
I’ve probably made 2 topics in the past week.

LeCruix who I’m pretty sure is the guy you banned the other week...has 8 topics on the front page right now.

So what’s up with this “you all” stuff?

kblaze cant do anything against lecruix coz its really jeff trying to increase traffic

red1
05-10-2020, 08:50 PM

His PER told me so

Right?

The best part too

All-NBA teams

I love it :oldlol:

red1
05-10-2020, 08:53 PM
kblaze cant do anything against lecruix coz its really jeff trying to increase traffic

OF COURSE you'd be bothered by this lecruix :oldlol:

how you been buddy?

Kblaze8855
05-10-2020, 08:54 PM
In the end I suspect I’ll just leave like every mod does eventually. I’m not here for this. I’ve been on here almost daily since 01/02 for no reason but to talk ball. But I have to skim through trolling spamming clowns like OP to even begin and spend half the time with normal people wondering why the trolls aren’t banned as if I’m the one who lets them back. I’ll probably ban 75 accounts on my way out and you can stop wondering where the trolls come from. ISH is exactly what they want it to be. Which is a place for clowns who don’t care about basketball but will spam back and forth for traffic purposes. I can barely find anyone to even talk about basketball with. Most real fans have gone quiet because of bullshit spammers like OP. If the nba isn’t back pretty soon to give actual news to discuss you can have it. 18 years is plenty. Probably 8 or 9 too many as it is.

Axe
05-10-2020, 09:01 PM

And 3ball of course.
Honorable mentions 😂

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?61369-Roundball_Rock

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?324025-DoctorP

red1
05-10-2020, 09:02 PM
In the end I suspect I’ll just leave like every mod does eventually. I’m not here for this. I’ve been on here almost daily since 01/02 for no reason but to talk ball. But I have to skim through trolling spamming clowns like OP to even begin and spend half the time with normal people wondering why the trolls aren’t banned as if I’m the one who lets them back. I’ll probably ban 75 accounts on my way out and you can stop wondering where the trolls come from. ISH is exactly what they want it to be. Which is a place for clowns who don’t care about basketball but will spam back and forth for traffic purposes. I can barely find anyone to even talk about basketball with. Most real fans have gone quiet because of bullshit spammers like OP. If the nba isn’t back pretty soon to give actual news to discuss you can have it. 18 years is plenty. Probably 8 or 9 too many as it is.

I hate to say it but I feel society in general is trending that way. the trolling I mean.

basketball is the GOAT sport and the NBA is the GOAT league - just a shame that we have to share our message boards with mouthbreathers like OP.

Blaze...This is the front page right now...8 LeCruix threads about MJ’s help and competition. I don’t know why you are targeting me like I’m the instigator for all of this.

https://i.postimg.cc/T3ffzqYk/77053-AD4-0223-4-AE2-85-FB-AB9-FBED2-D2-A5.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/g2smmXxG/B6957-E17-E018-46-D3-8156-C25-A6-AD27-C9-F.jpg

dude I think its fair to say that guy's threads are all far more original than yours - its not the same exact thread posted 8 times. and at least he's not a curry fan.

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 09:02 PM

We need you man. We already lost ShaqAttack3432 and Fatal9.

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 09:04 PM

Go back and check out some of your better threads you have made over the past year or two. I have contributed to many. I still don’t know why you are trying to scapegoat me for all of this. Sorry if that is how you really feel.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 09:06 PM
I hate to say it but I feel society in general is trending that way. the trolling I mean.

basketball is the GOAT sport and the NBA is the GOAT league - just a shame that we have to share our message boards with mouthbreathers like OP.

dude I think its fair to say that guy's threads are all far more original than yours - its not the same exact thread posted 8 times. and at least he's not a curry fan.

Thanks G

All new topics and WarriorFan has low iq to attack me for what

ShawkFactory
05-10-2020, 09:08 PM
What do you think about Duncan in 2002 against the lakers? I mean they lost 4-1 so naturally no one talks about it, but that has to be one of the most unappreciated individual performances ever.

He’s matched up against the 2-time defending champs and pretty much peak Shaq and shows his heart.

For starters, he completely outplayed Shaq. If you want to quantify it, he led both teams in point and rebounds in 4 of the 5 games. Yea he had Admiral to spell him defensively but the minutes between the two were 44/24.

The Kobe/Duncan argument has happened a few times here and the playoff series h2h is always brought up...but this was a completely lopsided series talent-wise. It’s like holding it against Jordan for losing pretty quickly to the Celtics or to the pistons earlier on.

A rookie 19-year-old Tony Parker was literally the only other double digit scorer and the only one who could remotely create something offensively.

People tend to forget about him but every time he touched the ball it was an immediate double.

scuzzy
05-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Poor OP, Kblaze took his hall monitor walkie talkie away

scuzzy
05-10-2020, 09:20 PM

"b-b-b-but wuh ta bout them kbwaze" :cry:

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Poor OP, Kblaze took his hallway monitor walkie talkie away

Poor scuzzy showed up. His bangbros passwords must have expired. :lol

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 09:27 PM
What do you think about Duncan in 2002 against the lakers? I mean they lost 4-1 so naturally no one talks about it, but that has to be one of the most unappreciated individual performances ever.

He’s matched up against the 2-time defending champs and pretty much peak Shaq and shows his heart.

For starters, he completely outplayed Shaq. If you want to quantify it, he led both teams in point and rebounds in 4 of the 5 games. Yea he had Admiral to spell him defensively but the minutes between the two were 44/24.

The Kobe/Duncan argument has happened a few times here and the playoff series h2h is always brought up...but this was a completely lopsided series talent-wise. It’s like holding it against Jordan for losing pretty quickly to the Celtics or to the pistons earlier on.

A rookie 19-year-old Tony Parker was literally the only other double digit scorer and the only one who could remotely create something offensively.

People tend to forget about him but every time he touched the ball it was an immediate double.

Duncan got revenge in 2003.

scuzzy
05-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Look whose back after 20 mins

3:40: hey guys I'm leaving the forum

https://archive.fo/wjiT7/555200a838cf784de9f026f7c33071d6b1bb6535.jpg.:roll ::roll:

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Does Warrorfan ever add any substance to a thread?

knicksman
05-10-2020, 09:45 PM

oh the irony. A troll calling somebody a loser. LOL

knicksman
05-10-2020, 09:48 PM

Does Warrorfan ever add any substance to a thread?

just because you type wall of texts, your posts already contains substance

Axe
05-10-2020, 09:51 PM
just because you type wall of texts doesnt mean it has substance
Or copypasta crap. Whatever fits the best..

warriorfan
05-10-2020, 09:53 PM
just because you type wall of texts, your posts already contains substance

Truth :cheers:

ShawkFactory
05-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Duncan got revenge in 2003.

Outplayed Shaq two years in a row

Soundwave
05-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Don't even really need Karl Malone there, Jordan + Shaq would easily be the greatest duo in the history of pro sports. Yes, pro sports, not just the NBA.

SouBeachTalents
05-10-2020, 10:04 PM

He definitely had his struggles that series though

Went 9/30 in Game 1, had 10 turnovers in Game 2, then went 9/26 in Game 3

Docs Orders
05-10-2020, 10:04 PM

Kblaze threatening to ruin the poor guys livelihood so he melts down and pretends he's leaving the forum to avoid the perma.

Dont ban him kblaze, this loser provides too much unintentional comedy. He's the biggest train wreck ever. :roll::lol

:roll:

Axe
05-10-2020, 10:06 PM
Don't even really need Karl Malone there, Jordan + Shaq would easily be the greatest duo in the history of pro sports. Yes, pro sports, not just the NBA.
The problem is, who's going to lead the team? Is shaq willing to be mj's 'sidekick'?

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 10:10 PM

We saw Shaq with MJ (albeit cover Jordan).

ShawkFactory
05-10-2020, 10:11 PM
He definitely had his struggles that series though

Went 9/30 in Game 1, had 10 turnovers in Game 2, then went 9/26 in Game 3

But it was literally him against peak Shaq and Kobe. No back up. What was he supposed to do?

They threw everything at him and he took it in the chin like a true champion. They literally weren’t even leaving Shaq alone with him. Nobody else on that team could score.

It was almost unfair

SouBeachTalents
05-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Why wouldn't they just end up the same way as Shaq & Kobe?

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 10:17 PM

Probably even worse. Kobe was set up to defer to Shaq early on because he came in as a kid and Shaq was an established superstar. Jordan would never take a backseat to Shaq, he would have to become a clear second option.

Soundwave
05-10-2020, 10:45 PM

Jordan's personality was actually more amenable than Kobe. Kobe was obsessed with being Jordan, kind of like the kid in school who's obsessed with being a child prodigy and doesn't want to hang out with any of the other kids.

Jordan's personality while similar in some respects was never quite that harsh. He wasn't chasing Michael Jordan ... because he was Michael Jordan. He didn't have that insecurity or chip on his shoulder.

Jordan's focus was to win more titles than Magic and Bird and be thought of as better than them. Shaq could plainly help him do that.

I think the two years at UNC also grounded Jordan a lot more. It's not like he was told he was the greatest things since sliced bread from age 13-14 onwards, he was a role player at times at UNC and had to play Dean Smith's way. That gave him a bit more maturity. Kobe never probably played on a team where he wasn't the defacto superstar that everyone was giving attention to since from age 13 or 14 onwards. UNC, James Worthy was a bigger star for a period of time.

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Did Kobe punch teammates in practice?

GimmeThat
05-10-2020, 10:58 PM
what you're really saying is Bill Clinton is a racist, and the only way he was going to support a black man and let them quarter back, is by implementing family ties, aka Hilary Clinton next to them to micro-control.

sure you can say the same about George Bush Sr. and the Bush Jr. indicating baseball needing steroids in order to survive

if you only could tell me which picture describes Lincoln overseeing Washington better

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Surprised that no enemy troll pointed out that we've seen Shaq, malone and Kobe play together. That team lost to a Pistons squad that didn't have a superstar. Kind of blows apart the way a lot of people think about basketball. And to be honest if a team with a top 3 player, top 10 player, top 20 pf and top 15 pg were up against a good al around team with a few top 25 guys I would pick the team with superstars.

warriorfan
05-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Surprised that no enemy troll pointed out that we've seen Shaq, malone and Kobe play together. That team lost to a Pistons squad that didn't have a superstar. Kind of blows apart the way a lot of people think about basketball. And to be honest if a team with a top 3 player, top 10 player, top 20 pf and top 15 pg were up against a good al around team with a few top 25 guys I would pick the team with superstars.

How old was Karl Malone? Labeling the 2004 Pistons as “not having a superstar” in a disparaging tone is disingenuous. They were a great team that literally forced the NBA into major rule changes to curb their dominance.

RRR3
05-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Karl Malone averaged 20.6 PPG with a 21.7 PER and 4.2 BPM the year before he joined the Lakers. If LeBron had the exact same player OP would be sobbing uncontrollably.

LAmbruh
05-11-2020, 04:15 PM

KD7
05-11-2020, 04:31 PM
"b-b-b-but wuh ta bout them kbwaze" :cry:

LostCause
05-11-2020, 04:40 PM
It was pretty nice when all the alts were banned. There was an uptick in topic diversity and just better discussion

I doubt we see that again though given it was reversed shortly after

FKAri
05-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Jordan's personality was actually more amenable than Kobe. Kobe was obsessed with being Jordan, kind of like the kid in school who's obsessed with being a child prodigy and doesn't want to hang out with any of the other kids.

Jordan's personality while similar in some respects was never quite that harsh. He wasn't chasing Michael Jordan ... because he was Michael Jordan. He didn't have that insecurity or chip on his shoulder.

Jordan's focus was to win more titles than Magic and Bird and be thought of as better than them. Shaq could plainly help him do that.

I think the two years at UNC also grounded Jordan a lot more. It's not like he was told he was the greatest things since sliced bread from age 13-14 onwards, he was a role player at times at UNC and had to play Dean Smith's way. That gave him a bit more maturity. Kobe never probably played on a team where he wasn't the defacto superstar that everyone was giving attention to since from age 13 or 14 onwards. UNC, James Worthy was a bigger star for a period of time.

MJ wasn't insecure and didn't have a chip on his shoulder? :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
05-11-2020, 05:06 PM
MJ wasn't insecure and didn't have a chip on his shoulder? :oldlol:

We literally have a 5 week monument to MJ via the doc and the associated worship "coverage" Monday-Friday across all of sports media, reportedly all because LeBron became a threat to him after 2016. Not insecure? :oldlol: