PDA

View Full Version : Bj armstrong put a winner in mj's face, lol

NBASTATMAN
05-10-2020, 10:06 PM
Meanwhile Lebron is guarding possible future HOF's like Parker, Kawhi, Paul George, etc.. MJ guarding ex CBA players like STARKS and a guy like BJ.. They busted his arse.. LOL

BigShotBob
05-10-2020, 10:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETaPKkEXkAEzXVr.jpg

DoctorP
05-10-2020, 10:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I1gCocd.png

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 10:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETaPKkEXkAEzXVr.jpg

hmm...

Thread about bj armstrong and yet...

NBASTATMAN
05-10-2020, 10:21 PM
TERRY WAS 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR AND DID WORSE TO KOBE THAT SAME YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS.. BJ was no where near the player TERRY WAS.. TRY AGAIN..

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 10:21 PM
hmm...

Thread about bj armstrong and yet...

They sure are insecure, aren't they?

imdaman99
05-10-2020, 10:28 PM
TERRY WAS 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR AND DID WORSE TO KOBE THAT SAME YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS.. BJ was no where near the player TERRY WAS.. TRY AGAIN..

BJ Armstrong made an all star team, how many did Terry make? :lol although him making it was BS, he still made it :lol

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 10:31 PM

Yea they are my G. Buncha weirdos. Good thing we know bball and can see all the odd things they do

Soundwave
05-10-2020, 10:31 PM

BJ Armstrong was not a bad player, it's not like he was a nobody. It's the NBA, anyone at one point or another can hit a jump shot, defensively you can't tackle them you have to let them take the shot. Sometimes it goes in.

BJ would be a better player in today's NBA, the game is much more suited towards his style of play nowadays.

Roundball_Rock
05-10-2020, 10:32 PM
Yea they are my G. Buncha weirdos. Good thing we know bball and can see all the odd things they do

I am worried about them when this doc ends in a week and they have to accept that it is now 2020, not 1990 anymore.

Soundwave
05-10-2020, 10:32 PM
I am worried about them when this doc ends in a week and they have to accept that it is now 2020, not 1990 anymore.

LeBron stans will have to accept their boy ain't exactly young at age 35 going on 36 either. In a few years the recency bias he benefits from will fade and kids won't give a a crap about him, 20 years from now ... lol.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 10:33 PM

The docu if anything is making mjs legacy lower by seeing all the truths of mj

Losing to detroit 3 years in a row

1 for 10 (1-9) start without pip

Mj retiring in 94, coming back to 95 and getting whipped up

And so down the path

Soundwave
05-10-2020, 10:36 PM
The other difference is MJ spanked Armstrong and embarrassed the Hornets for the rest of the series. LeBron got clowned by Terry over and over again in the same series without a response.

A great player puts a Jason Terry in his place in short order.

Axe
05-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Oh the ultimate irony.

RRR3
05-10-2020, 10:46 PM
The other difference is MJ spanked Armstrong and embarrassed the Hornets for the rest of the series. LeBron got clowned by Terry over and over again in the same series without a response.

Yes, LeBron James isn’t a great player.

Excellent take there, slugger.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 10:47 PM

Kobe in 2011 :-( My Lakers swept

knicksman
05-10-2020, 11:16 PM
at the end of the day, ringchaser rings are just not as valuable as legit rings. So move on bron stans. The guy clearly isnt alpha coz hes not a leader. Leaders know which direction to go and thats legit rings. Whereas lebron allows the opinions of others be his direction. Fans want triple doubles/stats thats why he goes for it. Then others demand rings so he goes ringchasing. You just cant satisfy everyone and thats what separates alphas from lebron. They just know which direction to go so the opinion of others dont mean shit.

LeCroix
05-10-2020, 11:28 PM
at the end of the day, ringchaser rings are just not as valuable as legit rings. So move on bron stans. The guy clearly isnt alpha coz hes not a leader. Leaders know which direction to go and thats legit rings. Whereas lebron allows the opinions of others be his direction. Fans want triple doubles/stats thats why he goes for it. Then others demand rings so he goes ringchasing. You just cant satisfy everyone and thats what separates alphas from lebron. They just know which direction to go so the opinion of others dont mean shit.

Which years do you swap pippen for another finals #2 option??? Curious questioning

bullettooth
05-10-2020, 11:31 PM
LeBron stans will have to accept their boy ain't exactly young at age 35 going on 36 either. In a few years the recency bias he benefits from will fade and kids won't give a a crap about him, 20 years from now ... lol.

20 years from now LeBron will be remembered as a glorified finals loser. Nothing more.

GimmeThat
05-10-2020, 11:40 PM
who gets to eat better after the game?