PDA

View Full Version : You ever notice how Jordan WAS the advantage for his team?

BigShotBob
05-13-2020, 03:39 AM
No matter what era or against what player, Jordan is the best player on the court so his team always has SOME kind of advantage.

Even if you insert him in this era and let's say he was hypothetically on the Nuggets.

Jordan Nuggets vs Lakers

Jordan > Lebron

Jokic < AD

Blah blah blah

Jordan Nuggets vs Rockets

Jordan > Harden

Jokic > Westbrook

Blah blah blah

Jordan vs Curry....Jordan vs Kawhi....Jordan vs KD..... doesn't matter. He's the best player on the court EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Now let's use Lebron....

Lebron AT BEST (=) Kawhi. He's not CLEARLY better than him, or even equal to him. There's no guarantee.

Lebron < KD

Durant is head and shoulders better than him now. That's just a fact. That was never a question for MJ

Lebron AT BEST (=) Giannis

At his very best he's EQUAL to Giannis. But 9/10 Giannis is the best player on the court walking into ANY game with Lebron in it.

Never a question for MJ.

No matter what era, what game, against what competition, MJ is the best player on the court every single time.

He WAS the difference.

Lebron can't outplay his contemporaries, that's why he's not the GOAT.

Sorry......

Oh also

I'm a Jordan stan now

Axe
05-13-2020, 03:39 AM
Brace yourself. Bitter mudslingers are coming.

FultzNationRISE
05-13-2020, 04:01 AM
Bro,

FVCK.

ALL.

THAT.

NOISE.

Lebron for LIFE. We run this ****ing joint.

Recognize and realize.

Or you'll see the hands.

Akeem34TheDream
05-13-2020, 04:04 AM
Kawhi>KD

Lebron23
05-13-2020, 05:04 AM
No matter what era or against what player, Jordan is the best player on the court so his team always has SOME kind of advantage.

Even if you insert him in this era and let's say he was hypothetically on the Nuggets.

Jordan Nuggets vs Lakers

Jordan > Lebron

Jokic < AD

Blah blah blah

Jordan Nuggets vs Rockets

Jordan > Harden

Jokic > Westbrook

Blah blah blah

Jordan vs Curry....Jordan vs Kawhi....Jordan vs KD..... doesn't matter. He's the best player on the court EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Now let's use Lebron....

Lebron AT BEST (=) Kawhi. He's not CLEARLY better than him, or even equal to him. There's no guarantee.

Lebron < KD

Durant is head and shoulders better than him now. That's just a fact. That was never a question for MJ

Lebron AT BEST (=) Giannis

At his very best he's EQUAL to Giannis. But 9/10 Giannis is the best player on the court walking into ANY game with Lebron in it.

Never a question for MJ.

No matter what era, what game, against what competition, MJ is the best player on the court every single time.

He WAS the difference.

Lebron can't outplay his contemporaries, that's why he's not the GOAT.

Sorry......

Oh also

I'm a Jordan stan now

You are clearly an idiot.

Dr Hawk
05-13-2020, 05:26 AM
Having the best player ever on your team will always be a huge positive for your team.

SATAN
05-13-2020, 05:40 AM
Dumbest attention seeking thread yet. Well done.

Lebron23
05-13-2020, 05:42 AM
Dumbest attention seeking thread yet. Well done.

Op is a Kobetard.

Axe
05-13-2020, 05:52 AM
Having the best player ever on your team will always be a huge positive for your team.
Proven by durant lmao

SwayDizzle
05-13-2020, 05:55 AM
Loool did we ever notice that Jordan was the advantage? How dumb is this question?
And Lebron is better than KD as far as im concerned.

SouBeachTalents
05-13-2020, 10:33 AM
Why are you comparing what I'm assuming is prime Jordan with a current 35 year old LeBron

deathawaitu
05-13-2020, 10:42 AM
Lebron has never been the advantage for any of his team.

Most of the time he has been the reason why he gets rekt in the finals.

If you really think about it, most people don't really remember anything what Lebron did in his 3 championships

1st championship - Short season, so consensus never really cared

2nd championshp - Ray Allen

3rd Championship- Kyrie Game winning shot

That's what the consensus fan base will remember. Only thing memorable is that Lebron is the victim of handing out FMVP to his direct assignments over and over again

LeCroix
05-13-2020, 10:44 AM
*Pippen

1-9 before

Zvc

deathawaitu
05-13-2020, 10:49 AM
*Pippen

1-9 before

Zvc

Still better than Lebron's record 1-12 in the finals without Jones :(

Shogon
05-13-2020, 12:07 PM
Durant is head and shoulders better than him now. That's just a fact.

https://i.dlpng.com/static/png/6726208_preview.png

Is Durant a better scorer? Yes. Is he a better defender? Maybe, maybe not... he's definitely a better shotblocker and LeBron can get lazy on defense sometimes but his defense is mostly positional and he's really underrated defensively. But for the record, scoring and defense are not the only two things that occur on a basketball court. I know, I know... maybe that's what you think it is, but I assure you it is not. And to that, I'll leave it to you. Have fun arguing with yourself.

Bankaii
05-13-2020, 12:10 PM
You put him on the 3rd best team in the West lmao.
Put him on the Magic and tell me about those advantages.

bullettooth
05-13-2020, 12:14 PM
Lebron for LIFE. We run this ****ing joint.

Not with 6 finals losses you don't.

999Guy
05-13-2020, 12:21 PM
Jordan had a ton of help his entire career.

Only Duncan, Kawhi and Shaq are close as far as talent played with.

Having the better cast AND being the best is gonna skew things.

And he’s really lucky he didn’t face any of the all-time big men. The NBA has always been a big mans league. And probably always will be in some form.

Hakeem would’ve made Mike look WAAAAY worse. Like Ewing did.

Hakeem seals off everything within 8 ft of the rim and then scores like prime Kobe, literally on the other end and you will look mighty inferior.

Forget LeBron(who is amazing). Jordan avoided the true immovable objects of league history. Amazing two-way bigs. Prime Duncan, Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem, D-Rob, Garnett.

The 99 Spurs would’ve given any Chicago title team hell imo. The should’ve-3peated Rockets would’ve gone 2/3 on them had he not retired and they graze by Seattle. Only maybe pulling off the 1994 title.

SouBeachTalents
05-13-2020, 12:26 PM
Jordan had a ton of help his entire career.

Only Duncan, Kawhi and Shaq are close as far as talent played with.

Having the better cast AND being the best is gonna skew things.

And he’s really lucky he didn’t face any of the all-time big men. The NBA has always been a big mans league. And probably always will be in some form.

Hakeem would’ve made Mike look WAAAAY worse. Like Ewing did.

Hakeem seals off everything within 8 ft of the rim and then scores like prime Kobe, literally on the other end and you will look mighty inferior.

Forget LeBron(who is amazing). Jordan avoided the true immovable objects of league history. Amazing two-way bigs. Prime Duncan, Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem, D-Rob, Garnett.

The 99 Spurs would’ve given any Chicago title team hell imo.
The luckiest aspect of Jordan's career was the extremely fortunate timing of their run. The Bulls came along right around the time the Celtics & Lakers were winding down, and ended things just before the Spurs & Lakers became legitimate contenders

Roundball_Rock
05-13-2020, 12:48 PM
The luckiest aspect of Jordan's career was the extremely fortunate timing of their run. The Bulls came along right around the time the Celtics & Lakers were winding down, and ended things just before the Spurs & Lakers became legitimate contenders

Exactly. Moreover, his prime overlapped well with Pippen's and Grant's. Pippen entered his prime slightly later than Jordan but that meant Pippen was younger during the second three-peat and helped the older Jordan operate with a lower workload (which has been acknowledged, e.g., by Tex Winter).

As a comparison, Oscar was 32 when he joined Kareem and when Kareem got Magic Kareem was 32 (33 by the playoffs). Kareem was 34 (35 playoffs) by the time Magic began his prime. Or look at LeBron and Wade. LeBron caught the end of Wade's prime. If they two paired in 2006 they would have had a Jordan/Pippen like run. Similarly, LeBron was 35 when he got Davis.

This is why ring hugging is dumb. Luck is a big factor (note the Bulls never had a major injury during those title runs).

knicksman
05-14-2020, 02:39 AM
This really. Yet these bron stans make it like he couldnt win rings unless its pippen. LOL Jordan is a winner coz he wants to win badly. Lebron is a loser coz he would choose stats over rings. Coz lebron is a beta/pvssy. Hes not a risk taker. Winning rings means risking/sacrificing your stats and lebron who is a known coward will never take that risk.

Axe
05-14-2020, 02:50 AM
People really hate jordan and his teammates for winning 6 titles in 8 years...

That's why they had to be bitter and throw all mudslings towards him, one even going as far to say those rings are dumb.

https://i.imgflip.com/41dvlj.jpg

ImKobe
05-14-2020, 04:29 AM
This really. Yet these bron stans make it like he couldnt win rings unless its pippen. LOL Jordan is a winner coz he wants to win badly. Lebron is a loser coz he would choose stats over rings. Coz lebron is a beta/pvssy. Hes not a risk taker. Winning rings means risking/sacrificing your stats and lebron who is a known coward will never take that risk.

Jordan wasn't about that bullshit while Lebron was a soft beta who was mocking someone's illness in the middle of a Finals series that he choked.

knicksman
05-14-2020, 05:01 AM
https://i.dlpng.com/static/png/6726208_preview.png

Is Durant a better scorer? Yes. Is he a better defender? Maybe, maybe not... he's definitely a better shotblocker and LeBron can get lazy on defense sometimes but his defense is mostly positional and he's really underrated defensively. But for the record, scoring and defense are not the only two things that occur on a basketball court. I know, I know... maybe that's what you think it is, but I assure you it is not. And to that, I'll leave it to you. Have fun arguing with yourself.

Its quality over quantity so Elite scorer > all around player. Only low standards would choose quantity so its no surprise youre a bron stan.

knicksman
05-14-2020, 05:02 AM
Jordan wasn't about that bullshit while Lebron was a soft beta who was mocking someone's illness in the middle of a Finals series that he choked.

Yeah. talk trash to jordan and youll get murdered.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2020, 07:14 AM
this might be the dumbest thread of the week