PDA

View Full Version : Best Kyrie Plays Over Last Five Years...Amazing

CTbasketball92
05-16-2020, 11:05 PM
Saw this for the first time yesterday somehow.

Amazing highlights, definitely one of my favorite players to watch. Footwork, handle, jumper, passes, crossovers, finishes, postups, fadeaways. Maybe the most complete scorer for someone 6'3" and under ever.

Hope he can ever be healthy for a few consecutive seasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dGTJ1263pw

Mamba4Life
05-16-2020, 11:09 PM
Why is every team Kyrie on have a better win % without him than with him?

warriorfan
05-16-2020, 11:36 PM
Saw this for the first time yesterday somehow.

Amazing highlights, definitely one of my favorite players to watch. Footwork, handle, jumper, passes, crossovers, finishes, postups, fadeaways. Maybe the most complete scorer for someone 6'3" and under ever.

Hope he can ever be healthy for a few consecutive seasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dGTJ1263pw

He’s incredible. When I went to the Finals in 2017, he might of been the most entertaining from an individual player standpoint. His handles and balance with those circus shots he makes so routinely. He is extraordinarily skilled.

LeCroix
05-16-2020, 11:37 PM
Why is every team Kyrie on have a better win % without him than with him?

:lol

Hes a kemba walker without lebron

No bron, no hall of fame

Kyrie lucky

Mamba4Life
05-16-2020, 11:42 PM
He’s incredible. When I went to the Finals in 2017, he might of been the most entertaining from an individual player standpoint. His handles and balance with those circus shots he makes so routinely. He is extraordinarily skilled.

low iq post

warriorfan
05-16-2020, 11:49 PM
low iq post

You should try watching the games sometime instead of watching basketball reference. Might learn a thing or two.

Axe
05-17-2020, 07:19 PM
You should try watching the games sometime instead of watching basketball reference. Might learn a thing or two.
The kid is just too busy playing fortnite, which makes me wonder why he still lurks in this site.

WhiteKyrie
05-17-2020, 07:28 PM
Just an insane scoring ability in isolation against set defenses, even quality man defenders or team defense (as shown in 2016 and 2017 Finals). Other worldly.