PDA

View Full Version : Rip bron

Spurs m8
05-18-2020, 05:03 AM
Its never been an argument, but this was the final nail in LeRoids self built coffin.

Bron will be remembered for -

- Collusion
- Empty stats
- JJ Barea
- PED abuse
- Being bailed out by the 2 biggest shots in NBA history.
- Beating some 20 year olds the one time he wasn't bailed out...with his colluded team
- Running every time it got too hard and the collusion was done
- No killer instinct

L.O.S.E.R

Stanned by losers around the globe.

SATAN
05-18-2020, 05:07 AM
You seem like a winner :lol

SpaceJam
05-18-2020, 05:09 AM
I love how these MJ fans have watched a 10-episode documentary on the 90's Bulls, a time when Bron was like 12 years old....and at the end of every single episode all they can talk about is LeBron, it's amazing.

Y'all some fans

"No debate doe" but I'm gonna keep making arguments :oldlol:

Akeem34TheDream
05-18-2020, 05:11 AM
Rip kobe

SATAN
05-18-2020, 05:13 AM
I love how these MJ fans have watched a 10-episode documentary on the 90's Bulls, a time when Bron was like 12 years old....and at the end of every single episode all they can talk about is LeBron, it's amazing.

Y'all some fans

:lol

Spurs m8
05-18-2020, 05:16 AM

Y'all some fans

The suicide watch must be strong with this one.

Hang in there, mate

SATAN
05-18-2020, 05:18 AM
Over here, KBlaze. This guy. He needed to be banned. No value.

Kblaze8855
05-18-2020, 05:51 AM

Hang in there, mate

That was actually one of the only valid points ever made by this maniac.

Watch hours of Jordan and come out talking about Lebron James and claiming there is no argument while coming here to have one....over and over and over? None of the people ive watched this with had a thing to say about Lebron. And why would they? Its about Michael. I see little reason to mention Lebrons name any more than any number of other great players.

This must be his broken clock right twice a day situation.

SouBeachTalents
05-18-2020, 06:02 AM

Watch hours of Jordan and come out talking about Lebron James and claiming there is no argument while coming here to have one....over and over and over? None of the people ive watched this with had a thing to say about Lebron. And why would they? Its about Michael. I see little reason to mention Lebrons name any more than any number of other great players.

Lol, that shit applies most to 3ball. He claims it's not even an argument between LeBron & Jordan yet proceeds to make literally 25,000 posts debating them

Axe
05-18-2020, 06:08 AM
I bet and sense his counterpart would be really pleased to voice out his opinion again on that matter sooner than later, with usual cockiness of course.

Lebron23
05-18-2020, 06:20 AM
Time to ban this clown. One of the worst poster in the history of this forum.

Lebron23
05-18-2020, 06:22 AM

Hang in there, mate

Your Spurs got eliminated in the regular season.

SpaceJam
05-18-2020, 06:36 AM

Love you

AlternativeAcc.
05-18-2020, 07:47 AM
Ironically OP is the retard who lied about watching the 90s Bulls from his hut in Australia

Got called out and disappeared

This documentary is the 1st glimpse of OP watching Jordan, hence the thread

Yikes

MrFonzworth
05-18-2020, 08:04 AM
Ironically OP is the retard who lied about watching the 90s Bulls from his hut in Australia

Got called out and disappeared

This documentary is the 1st glimpse of OP watching Jordan, hence the thread

Yikes

This.