PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to watch the Michael Jordan documentary again

Monta Ellis MVP
05-19-2020, 11:29 PM
I did not know a lot about MJ before this documentary. I think it’s a good documentary and it might change my mind about LeBron being the GOAT. We hope LeBron’s documentary will be as good as Jordan’s. I’m going to watch it again.

Soundwave
05-19-2020, 11:37 PM
You can't, Roundball Rock will kill a puppy if you dare watch it.

LeBron's doc will be great, he can have seperate full episodes on how badly the Warriors kicked his ass and the other one can be on the "Spurs kicked my ass" era.

Two amazing and iconic eras in basketball history.

Stanley Kobrick
05-19-2020, 11:43 PM
i can't believe users told me op was the welfarefan. at first i was like no not little montaellismvp, but then it made sense montaellismvp works at mcdonalds and warriorfan is also said to be on welfare who lives in a shoebox. so theoretically i guess it lines up. hang in there my dude welfarefan don't let the bullies get to you :(

SouBeachTalents
05-19-2020, 11:50 PM
i can't believe users told me op was the welfarefan. at first i was like no not little montaellismvp, but then it made sense montaellismvp works at mcdonalds and warriorfan is also said to be on welfare who lives in a shoebox. so theoretically i guess it lines up. hang in there my dude welfarefan don't let the bullies get to you :(
Also a shocking coincidence that he only posts about LeBron, and he starts posting regularly once warriorfag got banned :lol

Axe
05-19-2020, 11:51 PM

LeBron's doc will be great, he can have seperate full episodes on how badly the Warriors kicked his ass and the other one can be on the "Spurs kicked my ass" era.

Oof

Stanley Kobrick
05-19-2020, 11:58 PM
Also a shocking coincidence that he only posts about LeBron, and he starts posting regularly once warriorfag got banned :lol
interesting, i've briefly noticed that accounts montaellismvp and duncan21mvp only start to spam once the welfarefan account is banned. fascinating coincidence indeed but not particularly surprising as most humans with obsessive disorder tend to suffer from dissociative identity disorder as well. some believe welfarfan is also the walk on water and jstern accounts as well, but i haven't been around long enough to notice such things

jstern
05-20-2020, 12:19 AM
I need a link, I still haven't watched it. But don't you consider Jordan to be a bully?

PoutinPippin
05-20-2020, 12:32 AM

Damn :oldlol:

Lebron23
05-20-2020, 12:55 AM

Two teams that would also kick the Bulls @$$es in the playoffs. Last time played against a super team he was swept twice by Bird's Celtics.

Axe
05-20-2020, 01:02 AM
Two teams that would also kick the Bulls @$$es in the playoffs. Last time played against a super team he was swept twice by Bird's Celtics.
But the main difference here is, the bulls still have two 3-peats to showcase their own success, regardless if somebody says they played in a watered down era or what.

Bran's teams, on the other hand..

Monta Ellis MVP
05-20-2020, 11:38 AM
I need a link, I still haven't watched it. But don't you consider Jordan to be a bully?

I will try to find you a link for you. You are right I do consider MJ a bully. That is not okay. After the documentary I think MJ was a better basketball player then LeBron but LeBron did it without bullying. So LeBron is still the GOAT. I am going to watch the documentary again though.

RogueBorg
05-20-2020, 12:10 PM
I will try to find you a link for you. You are right I do consider MJ a bully. That is not okay. After the documentary I think MJ was a better basketball player then LeBron but LeBron did it without bullying. So LeBron is still the GOAT. I am going to watch the documentary again though.

MJ definitely came across as being an @$$. Before this doc though I've never heard a single Bulls teammate come out and slight him for it. In fact, the only teammate I've EVER heard say something negative about him was Stackhouse, but he was a selfish loser that just wanted his stats.

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2020, 12:12 PM

OP is warriofans troll acc dummie

97 bulls
05-20-2020, 12:14 PM

I honestly dont think Jordan was a bully. Fights and trash talk happen in practice all the time on all teams. They try to make it seem as if his teammates cowered in fear as if he was gonna spank them if they failed. But by all accounts, guys went back at him. Kerr, Perdue, Cartwright, even Burrell. Again I dont see the need to make his teammates look like scared children that needed him to teach them toughness.