PDA

View Full Version : Just watched Space Jam. This further confirms Jordan was the best ever.

Walk on Water
05-21-2020, 07:41 AM
I watched Last Dance and Game 6. Then I decided to complete this marathon by watching Space Jam. What kind of player can retire, then play baseball and make a movie, and then come back and 3 peat. He was a baseball player and an actor in between being a basketball player.

Jordan was working out on the set everyday. Weights. That shows how dedicated he was. He didn't take the easy way out and take illegal supplements, even while being so busy on set.

But think about it. If Jordan wasn't a baseball player and an actor, he would have had 2 more chances to win the championship in his prime. Lost to Magic, but that's because he came back at the end of the season. Then the next year swept them.

I doubt Lebron could go play baseball and do Space Jam, then win 3 more chips.

j3lademaster
05-21-2020, 12:36 PM
The fakest part of the movie ‘Space Jam’ is the fact that MJ would ever be caught dead staying in a motel.

Nowitness
05-21-2020, 12:46 PM
Jordan in his 8 seasons up to his first 'retirement', he played 27006 minutes, LeBron in his 8 seasons up until LA played 29158. Had LeBron retired after 2018 for 2 years then came back he would have averaged 50/10/10, instead after no rest he came back in year 17 and won MVP.

I loved the documentary, proved LeBron is the far superior athlete to MJ, who was gassed 24/7. Every other word out of that alcoholics mouth was either 'tired', 'exhausted', 'fatigued' or 'drained'. Needing 5 years of rest to win doesn't make you great.

hateraid
05-21-2020, 12:59 PM
Yet at the end you had to include Lebron. Lol.