PDA

View Full Version : The US is literally giving Bangladesh 22 million dollars to “fight teh COVID“

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 03:11 PM
Bangladesh.

A random country that is majority muslim, whom the vast majority of Americans have no ethnic, cultural, and barely any economic connection to. A country with immense biodiversity being wiped out rapidly by human expansion.

While we ourselves are trillions in debt.

We are giving them money. And for those who are economically illiterate, this means “magically creating” more money in the supply, which DEVALUES the dollars Americans already have.

In a ceremony announcing that American taxpayers are among the world’s first to provide funds for Bangladesh’s COVID-19 “readiness and response” efforts the Trump administration’s ambassador to the South Asian country noted that Ramadan serves as a reminder to be thankful for the front-line workers confronting the health crisis. “You are all genuine heroes,” said U.S. Ambassador to Bangladesh Earl Miller during a virtual lunch event

Trump shillin for the banks on this one. No other way to put it.

Politicians get away with this shit too bc they know FAAGOTS like ItsMillerTime will dutifully defend such policies by playing the race card. Ironically, he’ll scream bloody murder over all the things Trump’s done right, and then he’ll be silent when Trump does something stupid like this :roll:

Well, whatever. Im gettin my stimulus and unemployment. Sucks for the people who are actually laboring to collect their increasingly devalued dollaz. Amazing how MillerTurd thinks hes a champion for these people, when the fact he’s a nutless pansy PC monger is the very nail in their coffin the elites count on him to be.

Good day, gentlemen.

rawimpact
05-21-2020, 03:39 PM
I can't agree with this... 22M may be a drop in the bucket but i'd rather see it go elsewhere vs Bangladesh. Didnt they just get wrecked from that typhoon or whatever?

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-21-2020, 03:49 PM
Good on the United States! Now if only they can give back the money to recover the damages they have wrought on the Middle East and Afghanistan and Somalia!

"He who saves one life is like he who saves the world entire."

There are plenty of Bangladeshis in America. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshi_Americans
Bangladesh was the only country who took in the Rohingyans after the Burmese committed genocide against them.
Many of the textiles one purchases are made in Bangladesh.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Good on the United States! Now if only they can give back the money to recover the damages they have wrought on the Middle East and Afghanistan and Somalia!

"He who saves one life is like he who saves the world entire."

There are plenty of Bangladeshis in America. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshi_Americans
Bangladesh was the only country who took in the Rohingyans after the Burmese committed genocide against them.
Many of the textiles one purchases are made in Bangladesh.

STFU c0ck sucking bitch, Ill come up from behind you and pin you against a wall...

Actually I dont have the full copy/paste available atm, but you know how the rest goes.

:crazysam:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-21-2020, 04:03 PM
….but if I don't like to suck **** and I don't like to get raped, how am I the gay one?

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 04:07 PM
….but if I don't like to suck **** and I don't like to get raped, how am I the gay one?

Jefferson.

I saw you break character and then edit the comment...

:coleman:

tpols
05-21-2020, 04:13 PM
i dont think you understand the motive behind moves like this starface.

It isnt to "help" those poor people... its to circulate the dollar and wealth around the world, so it remains a powerful source of value.

They'll also probably set up an embassy or base over there in exchange for the aid. which pins our proximity even closer to china.

USA doesnt do shit for free. It's all for profit and control.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 04:16 PM
i dont think you understand the motive behind moves like this starface.

It isnt to "help" those poor people... its to circulate the dollar and wealth around the world, so it remains a powerful source of value.

They'll also probably set up an "embassy" over there in exchange for the aid. which pins our proximity even closer to china.

USA doesnt do shit for free. It's all for profit and control.

:lol

Did you interpret my post as suggesting as much?

tpols
05-21-2020, 04:27 PM
you said it devalues our currency but really it doesnt. printing or taxing 22 billion is a pittance for us compared to the influence it provides.

if the dollar collapses, so do we. So its in best interest to spread our influence and get everybody on our side under the guise of charity.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 04:36 PM
you said it devalues our currency but really it doesnt. printing or taxing 22 billion is a pittance for us compared to the influence it provides.

if the dollar collapses, so do we. So its in best interest to spread our influence and get everybody on our side under the guise of charity.

So if you tax a medium sized goods manufacturer in the US, and use the money to give Benadesh 22 million dollars, which they then spend on imports from the same manufacturer...

Youve basically just given Bangladesh free goods at the expense of the manufacturer. Desh got the money for free, while the manufacturer didnt get his raw materials and labor for free. He had to pay for those. While his tax revenue is also eventually going to cover the debts used to give Bengladesh the money in the first place.

You are devaluing his product/service and therefore his income and our currency in general.

tpols
05-21-2020, 04:42 PM
So if you tax a medium sized goods manufacturer in the US, and use the money to give Benadesh 22 million dollars, which they then spend on imports from the same manufacturer...

Youve basically just given Bangladesh free goods at the expense of the manufacturer. Desh got the money for free, while the manufacturer didnt get his raw materials and labor for free. He had to pay for those. While his tax revenue is also eventually going to cover the debts used to give Bengladesh the money in the first place.

You are devaluing his product/service and therefore his income and our currency in general.

bangladesh gets way more of their imports from China than us. China exports to them way more than we do.

this is a way to get them on OUR side. the dollar's side. and not the yuan's.

And a small move like what you highlighted now, will indirectly over the long term allow our currency to remain stronger.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 04:52 PM
bangladesh gets way more of their imports from China than us. China exports to them way more than we do.

this is a way to get them on OUR side. the dollar's side. and not the yuan's.

And a small move like what you highlighted now, will indirectly over the long term allow our currency to remain stronger.

So we’re giving them 22 million that they cant simply convert at the bank to buy whatever it is they normally buy from China?

Im legitimately not following. Perhaps I’m missing something obvious.

What specifically are we as a country getting in return from this in the short or long term?

tpols
05-21-2020, 05:14 PM
So we’re giving them 22 million that they cant simply convert at the bank to buy whatever it is they normally buy from China?

Im legitimately not following. Perhaps I’m missing something obvious.

What specifically are we as a country getting in return from this in the short or long term?

a stronger global dollar. a trade behind the scenes to set up a base.

You have to be truly dumb to think USA just gives away money with no long term profit motive.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 05:22 PM
a stronger global dollar. a trade behind the scenes to set up a base.

You have to be truly dumb to think USA just gives away money with no long term profit motive.

You literally didnt answer my question.

How does giving money away strengthen our dollar?

Also, arent you the guy who called reducing corporate taxes from way above average to being in line with the global average “outrageous corporate welfare??” Arent you the guy who claimed military spending was a ponzi scheme?

Now you want me to believe a handout to Bangladesh is a move designed to trickle down to you and me some time eventually in the future? And that maybe a nice new military base will be a satisfactory payoff?

It feels like youre doing mental gymnastics to somehow avoid criticizing Trump.

It’s okay to question your leaders bro.

highwhey
05-21-2020, 05:24 PM
like literally??

tpols
05-21-2020, 05:35 PM
You literally didnt answer my question.

How does giving money away strengthen our dollar?

Also, arent you the guy who called reducing corporate taxes from way above average to being in line with the global average “outrageous corporate welfare??” Arent you the guy who claimed military spending was a ponzi scheme?

Now you want me to believe a handout to Bangladesh is a move designed to trickle down to you and me some time eventually in the future? And that maybe a nice new military base will be a satisfactory payoff?

It feels like youre doing mental gymnastics to somehow avoid criticizing Trump.

It’s okay to question your leaders bro.

I already told you twice, now.. three times... to secure more control over territories and have them use our currency. Which reinforces its legitemacy worldwide.

Is a 4th time necessary?

:roll:

tpols
05-21-2020, 05:35 PM
like literally??

like OMG literally??

this fella is as basic bitch as it gets. :lol

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 05:48 PM
like OMG literally??

[B]this fella is as basic bitch as it gets. :lol

:oldlol:

Youre making up arbitrary, single digit IQ ideas as you go, and spontaneously convincing yourself - and only yourself - they have merit, without you having any background knowledge of the subject whatsoever.

This is a process youve refined so meticulously you could patent it.

DoctorP
05-21-2020, 06:01 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TC7-gvkAL._AC_UX425_.jpg

Im Still Ballin
05-21-2020, 06:33 PM
Great thread, awesome content. 5 stars.

https://i.ibb.co/CKLSYZ2/5stars.png

But there is one issue that bugged me...

:oldlol:

Youre making up arbitrary, single digit IQ ideas as you go, and spontaneously convincing yourself - and only yourself - they have merit, without you having any background knowledge of the subject whatsoever.

This is a process youve refined so meticulously you could patent it.

That first sentence irritated me -- it's too long. Talk about a "run-on" sentence.

This is how you should have typed it out...

You're making up arbitrary, single digit IQ ideas as you go, and spontaneously convincing yourself - and only yourself - they have merit. You have absolutely background knowledge on this subject whatsoever.

Glad I could help -- take care.

Stanley Kobrick
05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
i've come to coanclusion this tpoals user has the most coansistantly woarst takes on a poast per poast efficiency forum wide. almoast everything he types leaves faint traces to oabservers that he's trying toa hard to participate in discussions he's not coanditioned on. like bundling a bunch of woards and grammatical nonsense hoping it relates to the subject and sticks to an audience. but my jolly tios it's uncoamfortable reading threads where everyoane has to coarrect his backwards philoasophy. and not like a crafty backwards wanting to seem out-of-box thinker. he's moar kindergarten level generic and quick twitch knee jerk. like dumb. dumb

LAmbruh
05-21-2020, 07:02 PM
Great thread, awesome content. 5 stars.

https://i.ibb.co/CKLSYZ2/5stars.png

But there is one issue that bugged me...

That first sentence irritated me -- it's too long. Talk about a "run-on" sentence.

This is how you should have typed it out...

You're making up arbitrary, single digit IQ ideas as you go, and spontaneously convincing yourself - and only yourself - they have merit. You have absolutely background knowledge on this subject whatsoever.

Glad I could help -- take care.

appreciate the 5*'s

Draz
05-21-2020, 07:29 PM
22m isn't shit tbh. We've given more and done worst. I believe this is to keep our currency relevant more than it is anything else.

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 07:58 PM
22m isn't shit tbh. We've given more and done worst. I believe this is to keep our currency relevant more than it is anything else.

Our currency wont stay relevant forever tho if it’s just printed paper with nothing substantive backing it up. Yeah we can print up bills like garage sale fliers for now, and hope to convince other countries it’s worth hanging onto. The more we print tho, the bigger the bubble gets.

We’re holding onto a balloon that’s lifted us off the ground a few feet, so we hang on because we’re scared to crash, but we’re just being lifted higher off the ground in the long run IMO. The government has no legal right to do this to our economy for the sake of political expediency.

But, what can a guy do, I guess. Just take care of one’s own business and future and not worry about how others might be affected at some point. It’s just weird that left wing “what about everyday americans!” cheerleaders like tpols never take issue with these things.

Oh well.

Cleverness
05-21-2020, 08:09 PM
We're all in this together. :pimp:

highwhey
05-21-2020, 08:12 PM
Our currency wont stay relevant forever tho if it’s just printed paper with nothing substantive backing it up. Yeah we can print up bills like garage sale fliers for now, and hope to convince other countries it’s worth hanging onto. The more we print tho, the bigger the bubble gets.

We’re holding onto a balloon that’s lifted us off the ground a few feet, so we hang on because we’re scared to crash, but we’re just being lifted higher off the ground in the long run IMO. The government has no legal right to do this to our economy for the sake of political expediency.

But, what can a guy do, I guess. Just take care of one’s own business and future and not worry about how others might be affected at some point. It’s just weird that left wing “what about everyday americans!” cheerleaders like tpols never take issue with these things.

Oh well.

why can't every government come to an agreement to print unlimited money until this is over?

- Walk on Water

FultzNationRISE
05-21-2020, 08:15 PM
We're all in this together. :pimp:

*soft music starts to play*

*pan to a shot of me standing in front of my truck, wearing overalls and a covid face mask, looking at the camera.*

As an essential employee, I go to work during this crisis because I know that somewhere out there, bankers and washington politicians are counting on me. And as Americans, we have a resolve that cant be broken. We’ll beat this virus together so that one day we can go back being what we’ve always been. Manipulated financially. Together.

*cue logo of Mercedez Benz as camera fades*

Im Still Ballin
05-21-2020, 08:36 PM
*soft music starts to play*

*pan to a shot of me standing in front of my truck, wearing overalls and a covid face mask, looking at the camera.*

As an essential employee, I go to work during this crisis because I know that somewhere out there, bankers and washington politicians are counting on me. And as Americans, we have a resolve that cant be broken. We’ll beat this virus together so that one day we can go back being what we’ve always been. Manipulated financially. Together.

*cue logo of Mercedez Benz as camera fades*
:roll:

Axe
05-21-2020, 09:31 PM
Too bad you ain't from BANG! Ladesh..

FreezingTsmoove
05-22-2020, 03:44 AM
The Bengalis are a driving force in New Yorks economy, they deserve every penny

ItsMillerTime
05-22-2020, 12:36 PM
like OMG literally??

this fella is as basic bitch as it gets. :lol

OP getting bodied in his own thread by fellow Trumptards. :oldlol:

What a sad pathetic life.

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 02:56 PM
OP getting bodied in his own thread by fellow Trumptards. :oldlol:

What a sad pathetic life.

Hey, I’m not hurtin. Meanwhile you gettin bodied by your own country lil girl.

Stay crying bout m-m-m-muh hospital bills. :cry:

It aint shit to me :confusedshrug:

sd3035
05-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Who cares lol

Taxpayers aren't actually stuck with any of these bills. Personal taxes aren't going up as the debt increases. Good luck to any government who tries to collect these "taxpayer" debts

imdaman99
05-22-2020, 09:55 PM
They have a population of about 150 million. I know this ain't it, but imagine they gave out 15 cent stimulus checks :eek:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-23-2020, 06:37 AM
Jefferson.

I saw you break character and then edit the comment...

:coleman:

Chris, do you think you are "superior" than the average Bengali.
If so, explain why, and based upon what metric.

You had previously posted a picture of a group of African people when arguing about population control.

I understand you imagine the knowledge you have accumulated, the intelligence you have, the political insight you have, the humor you have attained, the wealth you have accumulated, the clothing you wear, the vocabulary you have, the friends you have contribute to your sense of self-esteem, and you do not see these particular traits in people from the 3rd world---but what if these things didn't make one better than another (aside from knowledge)?

In Islam, no one's superior to another except in piety and good deeds.

Which means those folks in Bangladesh, can, and are quite likely better in the eyes of God than us Americans.