PDA

View Full Version : We're not done, folks! Crazy Joe: "I'm gonna beat Joe Biden"

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 11:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbnJ5pTsP6o 10:15 mark

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0ExtqzSKjYN8WICc/source.gif

Akeem34TheDream
05-22-2020, 12:57 PM
Greatest country in the world

Terahite
05-22-2020, 02:41 PM
FDR at Yalta was in better physical shape than this.

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 02:47 PM
Right now Joe's last few brain cells he has left are going to war against one another.

My grandfather had Alzheimer's and I see the signs here. The rage and the constant slip-ups in his speech. It only gets worse from here. What's next? We find Biden wandering the streets in his underwear?? Someone has to put a stop to this!

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 03:00 PM
The DNC establishment is propping up a lifeless husk of a man, to keep the “next man up” (Bernie) from getting the nod :lol

dude77
05-22-2020, 03:22 PM
lol beat me to it .. he's right on too .. this guy is a gaffe machine .. seems he has a new one daily

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 03:40 PM
My boys are coming back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN120kCiVyQ

DoctorP
05-22-2020, 03:48 PM
he laughed at Warren being a potential running mate

ThatCoolKid
05-22-2020, 04:03 PM
He's not the brightest - but his competition is donald trump lol.

tpols
05-22-2020, 04:06 PM

trump is a million times sharper than this fella.

DoctorP
05-22-2020, 04:08 PM

yea trump aint dumb he just talks out of his ass and lies

diamenz
05-22-2020, 04:13 PM
this alone should be disqualifying,
period. at the least it's the clearest red flag so far.

ThatCoolKid
05-22-2020, 04:14 PM
The man told people to inject lysol into their veins. LOL

sd3035
05-22-2020, 04:17 PM
And this dude is still better than Hillary

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 04:18 PM
The man told people to inject lysol into their veins. LOL

Yeahhhhh he never said that.

Oh and before you reply with, "Well, he implied it."

Nope, he didn't imply that either.

ThatCoolKid
05-22-2020, 04:19 PM
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Long Duck Dong
05-22-2020, 04:30 PM
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Definition of disinfectant
: an agent that frees from infection

bladefd
05-22-2020, 04:44 PM

Disinfectants are not for inside the body, dumbass. Antibiotics, antivirals, medicine are not considered disinfectants and work nothing like disinfectants either, dumbass. We had a massive thread over this very point a few weeks back.

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 04:51 PM

You left out the part about the UV Light thing which he was referring to and which is actually a thing.

Phong
05-22-2020, 04:53 PM
Before beating the other Joe Biden, I think he should challenge him to a push up contest first. Show him who's the boss!

Long Duck Dong
05-22-2020, 05:06 PM
Someone remove all the mirrors from this guy's home before he has a heart attack

Long Duck Dong
05-22-2020, 05:36 PM
Disinfectants are not for inside the body, dumbass. Antibiotics, antivirals, medicine are not considered disinfectants and work nothing like disinfectants either, dumbass. We had a massive thread over this very point a few weeks back.

Are you ok? You seem just a little emotional. :oldlol:

Draz
05-22-2020, 06:30 PM
Somehow in comparison he looks like he holds a PHD compared to Drumpf

Overdrive
05-22-2020, 06:35 PM
Are you ok? You seem just a little emotional. :oldlol:

That's not the whole definition- We discussed this already.

Joe Biden would be even more comical than Trump.

TheMan
05-22-2020, 07:48 PM
Yeahhhhh he never said that.

Oh and before you reply with, "Well, he implied it."

Nope, he didn't imply that either.
Then this should be a shoo in for Trump...except it isn't :lol

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally

Imagine how embarrassing it will be if he loses to Senile Joe :roll: Losing right now to a senile old dude hiding out in his basement :roll:

Long Duck Dong
05-22-2020, 07:49 PM
Then this should be a shoo in for Trump...except it isn't :lol

Imagine how embarrassing it will be if he loses to Senile Joe :roll:

Imagine how embarrassed you will be if you vote for him and he wins

TheMan
05-22-2020, 07:56 PM
I'm not voting...they both suck ass.

One guy is losing his mind, literally. The other is a lying incompetent narcissist piece of human garbage.

I can't in good faith vote for any of the two, unless senile Joe picks Tulsi...that's about it.

Patrick Chewing
05-22-2020, 08:00 PM
These Liberals still don’t understand that a non-vote for their Democrat nominee is a vote for the Republican opposition. It’s been like this for years. Why do Libs prefer to stay home? Then they cry and moan for four years about the other guy and how they can’t wait for election time, and then the cycle repeats itself again of staying at home, etc.

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 08:01 PM

He’s not allowed to vote, at least not in states that have any voter integrity. His family was here illegally to begin with and he fled to Mexico in fear after the Orange Boogieman was elected and scared him away.

He aint American and he aint welcome here and he certainly aint got no right to vote :pimp:

TheMan
05-22-2020, 08:09 PM
He’s not allowed to vote, at least not in states that have any voter integrity. His family was here illegally to begin with and he fled to Mexico in fear after the Orange Boogieman was elected and scared him away.

He aint American and he aint welcome here and he certainly aint got no right to vote :pimp:

I'll be in San Antonio in a few weeks...I'll drive up to Austin to show you my US birth certificate and to tattoo your fugly mug with my fist if you'd like...you're used to Mexicans punching that hideous pie-hole of yours anyways, right? :roll:

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 08:19 PM
i'll be in san antonio in a few weeks...i'll drive up to austin to show you my us birth certificate and to tattoo your fugly mug with my fist if you'd like...you're used to mexicans punching that hideous pie-hole of yours anyways, right? :roll:

YOU.

AINT.

WELCOME.

BOY.

Jeff wtf is up with this software not allowing all-caps responses. Fix that shit pronto you bozo.

coin24
05-22-2020, 08:20 PM

Look at this loser still on his daily TDS orange man bad crusade:oldlol: