PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Jenner loves dating half black, and light skin guys in the nba.

Lebron23
05-22-2020, 07:26 PM
She is now dating Devin Booker. She dated Blake Griffin, Kyle Kuzma, Jordan Clarkson, and Ben Simmons. I think she's the most attractive member of the Kardashian family.

tpols
05-22-2020, 07:29 PM
why is it that all the kardashian ho's love black guys?

It must be the curse of OJ. he soiled their mother, and her former husband was a defense lawyer on simpson's team.

ArbitraryWater
05-22-2020, 07:32 PM
Why do all these ballers fall for them? Lmao. Weird.

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 07:40 PM
why is it that all the kardashian ho's love black guys?

It must be the curse of OJ. he soiled their mother, and her former husband was a defense lawyer on simpson's team.

It's basically for publicity purposes. The relationship has to be very public and high profile in order to preserve the brand and for the family members to stay famous.

The mom obviously married Bruce to begin with. And IIRC didn't Kim start dating Cristiano Ronaldo a while back? But it ended quickly because he didnt wanna do a big public reality show thing.

Famous white guys really have no incentive to put up with a circus in order to bone a Kardashian. They can get equivalent tail with the wave of a hand regardless.

Many B-list black celebrities, let's be honest, will walk a mile barefoot over hot coals for the opportunity to date a white girl and be in front of a camera 24/7.

The highly brand-conscious Kardashians understand now where they're going to have the most success, so theyre catering their efforts accordingly. They're a highly ambitious family, and they'll do anything for attention and money. The Dad even got a sex change even though he claims to be straight :biggums:

It is is what it is :confusedshrug:

LAmbruh
05-22-2020, 07:41 PM
that's what happens when your father, the greatest white all around athlete in olympic history cuts his cashew off

you just can't trust settling down with cats that dress up in your clothes and play with your makeup

scuzzy
05-22-2020, 07:45 PM
Kim dated a bunch of white dudes, even goofy looking Scott Storch producer from the mid 00's

They just party where rich athletes and entertainers loiter

FireDavidKahn
05-22-2020, 07:46 PM
RIP Booker.

senelcoolidge
05-22-2020, 09:25 PM
The amount of D these women have been through is staggering. Weird.

MrFonzworth
05-22-2020, 09:45 PM
Hopefully Ben decides to shoot now.

FireDavidKahn
05-22-2020, 09:52 PM
Hopefully Ben decides to shoot now.

Pretty sure he was shooting a ton while dating her:confusedshrug:

Bronbron23
05-22-2020, 09:53 PM
She is now dating Devin Booker. She dated Blake Griffin, Kyle Kuzma, Jordan Clarkson, and Ben Simmons. I think she's the most attractive member of the Kardashian family.

Yeah news flash, whits bitches like light skin nuckas

Monta Ellis MVP
05-22-2020, 10:05 PM
They like big *****.

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2020, 10:07 PM
They like big *****.

Madonna and Kennedy especially

:(

999Guy
05-22-2020, 10:42 PM

When you’re famous these mental walls get built up between you and normal female losers. A sexy bitch working at hobby lobby brings paranoia, the sense of being using for status/money(even though it’s not like a Jenner is not doing the same, bitches all suck the same way), and just the ego of her not being “on your level”. I don’t think status is unnatural but FAME is weird shit when it can do that.

That and famous bitches are just easier and much more available to a rich, bachelor.

I would have an army of ordinary thots across the country if I was famous and rich. But that’s easy to say, the easiness of a famous bitch is obviously a strong pull, otherwise so many famous dudes wouldn’t get them.

DoctorP
05-22-2020, 10:57 PM

kendalls fqcking smoking hot

are you blind, gay, a woman or all three?

999Guy
05-22-2020, 11:15 PM

They’re not even smoking for their archetype.

A skinny cute bitch, there are way better than Kendall out there.

A medium sized nice body bitch with a meh face like Kylie? Again, plenty.

The Kardashians are old and finished. They don’t even deserve discussion.

But the Jenners’s are just available, and are like this weird clout/Imsupposedtobe fuxking her because of my status fuxk.

Anyone would **** them. But are they FIRST on your **** list? because these guys can **** ANYTHING.

FultzNationRISE
05-23-2020, 12:39 AM
They’re not even smoking for their archetype.

A skinny cute bitch, there are way better than Kendall out there.

A medium sized nice body bitch with a meh face like Kylie? Again, plenty.

The Kardashians are old and finished. They don’t even deserve discussion.

But the Jenners’s are just available, and are like this weird clout/Imsupposedtobe fuxking her because of my status fuxk.

Anyone would **** them. But are they FIRST on your **** list? because these guys can **** ANYTHING.

Definitely this.

Obviously she’s above average physically, but there are still tons of girls out there that look like her. If youre a pro athlete you should be able to find one that doesnt come with that kinda baggage.

Unless you specifically want that kinda baggage.

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 12:41 AM
ok nerds, show yo wives

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/kendall-jenner-olympics-track-coach-jimmy-kimmel.jpg

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 12:57 AM
https://cdn1.savoirflair.com/pictures/w/450/1/95/ffffff/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Kendall-Jenner-denim-icon.jpg?x23086

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000495111588-e1561048770838.jpg

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 12:58 AM
https://yesyeshollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/10963279-kendall-jenner.jpg

iamgine
05-23-2020, 01:06 AM
Definitely this.

Obviously she’s above average physically, but there are still tons of girls out there that look like her. If youre a pro athlete you should be able to find one that doesnt come with that kinda baggage.

Unless you specifically want that kinda baggage.
I don't think it's about looks at all.

She's ultra rich so doesn't need their money.
She's a lot more experienced and knowledgable than these airhead athletes about the world.
She's quite powerful and influential.

Not that many women fill those criterias. We mistakenly think that these NBA players are the predator but they're really not on Kendal Jenner's level. She's basically the predator here and these NBA players are just guys lucky enough to be chosen.

FultzNationRISE
05-23-2020, 01:13 AM

She's a lot more experienced and knowledgable than these airhead athletes about the world.

Not that many women fill those criterias. We mistakenly think that these NBA players are the predator but they're really not on Kendal Jenner's level. She's basically the predator here and these NBA players are just guys lucky enough to be chosen.

Sure but what Im saying is, DoctorP was acting like an NBA player is nuts to pass on a chance with her simply because shes hot.

Theres plenty of chicks in every city that look like her.

If a player is interested in all those things you listed, that’s fine.

But the fact that physically shes just another cute chick doesnt, or at least shouldnt, be enough to make an NBA player start trippin all over himself for her. So maybe youre right, maybe some guys are attracted to other stuff about her. Who knows.

iamgine
05-23-2020, 01:38 AM
Sure but what Im saying is, DoctorP was acting like an NBA player is nuts to pass on a chance with her simply because shes hot.

But the fact that physically shes just another cute chick doesnt, or at least shouldnt, be enough to make an NBA player start trippin all over himself for her. So maybe youre right, maybe some guys are attracted to other stuff about her. Who knows.
I think there's very few celebrity pretty enough that you can't find chicks that equals or better her looks in every city. Maybe just one or two? So the allure is never just about looks. Those things I listed makes her 100x hotter than any of the everyday chicks that might be prettier.

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 02:01 AM

No. This take is gay.
She's a dime. Period.

Bookers dumb ass will f it up

HBK_Kliq_2
05-23-2020, 02:15 AM
She's not ugly but I don't see how she's that much hotter then your average stripper. I think it's her name and wealth that attracts the men, 1 billion networth at 22 years old. She probably chases after numerous athletes and those select few were the ones to fall for her game. At 22 years old that seems like a lot of relationships, so I would take that as a red flag.

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 02:36 AM
She's not ugly but I don't see how she's that much hotter then your average stripper. I think it's her name and wealth that attracts the men, 1 billion networth at 22 years old. She probably chases after numerous athletes and those select few were the ones to fall for her game. At 22 years old that seems like a lot of relationships, so I would take that as a red flag.

shes a chick. she could lose all her cash and she will still get hounded by men and sugar daddies. yall think like chicks

average strippers dont have her features, they have ass and tits

when shes 40 she will be like "damn, i was a fox" and she is

SATAN
05-23-2020, 03:02 AM
Why do people even pretend these idiots are any more special than the average person? Let their brand die off as it should.

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 01:46 PM
Why do people even pretend these idiots are any more special than the average person? Let their brand die off as it should.

shes just hot

GreatHILL
05-23-2020, 02:26 PM
dating? more like they just **** and leave

LostCause
05-23-2020, 03:05 PM
No. This take is gay.
She's a dime. Period.

Bookers dumb ass will f it up

Lmao

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2020, 03:12 PM

she's good looking but nothing out of the ordinary at all

smoking hot lol

airhead athletes?

are you implying kendall isnt an airhead?

When you’re famous these mental walls get built up between you and normal female losers. A sexy bitch working at hobby lobby brings paranoia, the sense of being using for status/money(even though it’s not like a Jenner is not doing the same, bitches all suck the same way), and just the ego of her not being “on your level”. I don’t think status is unnatural but FAME is weird shit when it can do that.

That and famous bitches are just easier and much more available to a rich, bachelor.

I would have an army of ordinary thots across the country if I was famous and rich. But that’s easy to say, the easiness of a famous bitch is obviously a strong pull, otherwise so many famous dudes wouldn’t get them.

this is probably true but its still weird for me, that they just fall into only dating other celebs from that point.

especially when that one seems pretty used up at this point and is on such a generic dating spree.

tpols
05-23-2020, 03:17 PM

i think its also an ego thing, because you know pro ballers bang dimes on the regular so its not anything crazy to brag about, but if youre tapping a kardashian or top flight name it gets your rep up.

It's sort of like that situation with madonna between scottie pippen and MJ.

iamgine
05-23-2020, 10:46 PM
airhead athletes?

are you implying kendall isnt an airhead?

If compared to them, she isn't.