PDA

View Full Version : Will Stephen Curry return this season or will he wait for Klay next year?

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2020, 06:51 PM
I know for Stephen it has been now 9 months since microscopic hand surgery which takes normally 1 month to fully heal. assuming it will be a full 10-11 months of rest when NBA resumes in June-July, will Stephen return to finish the final 20 games of the season when it resumes. or will he sit out and just wait for Klay Thompson to return next year.

interesting things to note:

- Warriors are 1-6 with Stephen Curry playing this season

- Stephen Curry makes $490,000 to sit out per game

Axe
05-23-2020, 07:07 PM
He returned for one game last march, a week before his birthday if I'm not mistaken but he did not play again due to 'flu' and then the suspension of the league happened because of the current events, with rudy gobert as the instigator.

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2020, 07:14 PM
He returned for one game last march, a week before his birthday if I'm not mistaken but he did not play again due to 'flu' and then the suspension of the league happened because of the current events, with rudy gobert as the instigator.
he returned for one game and played, Warriors lost then was immediately DNP'd for 'sickness'... hmm

scuzzy
05-23-2020, 07:20 PM
don't know why they wouldn't, the games he's played it's been beneficial to their tank