PDA

View Full Version : Give Warriors a chance to compete

Walk on Water
05-26-2020, 08:39 PM
It seems like Klay Thompson is fine. I’m not claiming the Warriors would be competitive but at least give them a shot. Better for ratings. All teams should be allowed to have a 1 game elimination game to get in. The season is gonna be an asterisk anyways so might as well make it fun.

Axe
05-26-2020, 08:43 PM
Too bad the warriors dynasty is over already

Monta Ellis MVP
05-26-2020, 08:50 PM
It seems like Klay Thompson is fine. I’m not claiming the Warriors would be competitive but at least give them a shot. Better for ratings. All teams should be allowed to have a 1 game elimination game to get in. The season is gonna be an asterisk anyways so might as well make it fun.

Give everyone one game to make it in. That is fair.

Walk on Water
05-26-2020, 08:52 PM
Give everyone one game to make it in. That is fair.

Yes

imdaman99
05-27-2020, 01:20 PM
Klay with Draymond could cause havoc in the playoffs. If Curry is back, than no thanks that ain't fair to whoever gets matched up with them in the 1st round :lol

Jay-B
05-27-2020, 02:09 PM
Steph Klay and Dray back lol watch them make it to the finals or win it all ������

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2020, 02:21 PM

i guess you dont care about principles of professional sports and competition anymore

yeah fck fairness

thats not why we build leagues in the first place right

Axe
05-27-2020, 07:34 PM
Steph Klay and Dray back lol watch them make it to the finals or win it all ������
The cavs are the only team that they're able to defeat in the finals so far :lol