"fractured mandable"
"partial crown tattoo"
"traumatic amputation"
"charred skin"
"charred skin and skin slippage"

https://i.postimg.cc/pVQxgWxr/ttyrty.png

Stanley Kobrick
05-31-2020, 06:43 PM
"brain absent" Does this mean his brain was out of his head when they found him? Man that is so morbid.

bladefd
05-31-2020, 06:47 PM
He was dead instantly along with the others so it doesn't matter what injuries he received

~primetime~
05-31-2020, 06:51 PM
no one needs to see this but why have an autopsy?...what is the point?...what does anyone gain from this?

CelticBaller
05-31-2020, 06:53 PM
"exposed fractured spine" at neck

Pretty much died on the spot

jongib369
05-31-2020, 07:39 PM
As horrible as this is, I'm glad to see that his death was definitely instant.

DoctorP
05-31-2020, 07:40 PM
no one needs to see this but why have an autopsy?...what is the point?...what does anyone gain from this?

science

Cleverness
05-31-2020, 07:47 PM

Another confirmed COVID death

jstern
05-31-2020, 07:54 PM
As horrible as this is, I'm glad to see that his death was definitely instant.

I kept thinking that, then in the conclusion I read, "These injuries are rapidly, if not instantly fatal." And I'm like what do you mean rapidly?

I highly doubt that it was anything but instantly, but the use of the word rapidly, made it sounds as if there were some type of possibility that he was a live for a few seconds. (Highly doubtful though.)

Draz
06-01-2020, 07:11 AM

All the evidence needed to convince a jury how much he went through when they sue the helicopter company. One can think they have it in the bag but like George Floyds case all evidence is good evidence

~primetime~
06-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Another confirmed COVID death

:oldlol:

Yeah that's funny

Overdrive
06-01-2020, 09:48 AM
I kept thinking that, then in the conclusion I read, "These injuries are rapidly, if not instantly fatal." And I'm like what do you mean rapidly?

I highly doubt that it was anything but instantly, but the use of the word rapidly, made it sounds as if there were some type of possibility that he was a live for a few seconds. (Highly doubtful though.)

I think they mean that he might have survived the impact for an instant, but such a huge decceleration usually leaves you unconscious anyway.

sd3035
06-01-2020, 10:26 AM
RIP Kobe and the other passengers

tomtucker
06-01-2020, 12:24 PM
what happened?

n00bie
06-01-2020, 01:30 PM

Exactly. Like cause of death: "helicopter fell out of the sky" wasn't good enough.

sd3035
06-01-2020, 01:33 PM
Exactly. Like cause of death: "helicopter fell out of the sky" wasn't good enough.

You know it's pretty bad when they have to draw cartoon pictures of the body

scuzzy
06-01-2020, 01:38 PM
You know it's pretty bad when they have to draw cartoon pictures of the body
standard procedure for any corpse that comes through a morgue, pathologist records everything