PDA

View Full Version : JR Smith BEATS the shit out of an alleged protestor who smashed his truck

STATUTORY
05-31-2020, 07:17 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/j-r-smith-attack-fight-video-los-angeles-la-protests-nba/

You can see ... the 6'6", 225-pounder unleashed a barrage of violent kicks on the man -- landing several times in the head.

When the guy finally stands up on his feet, Smith delivered a final punishing overhand right to the guy's dome.

Finally, some of J.R.'s friends step in and the other guy scurries off in a hurry.

Smith explained the attack in an emotionally charged video -- saying, "One of these motherfu**king white boys didn't know where he was going and broke my f**king window in my truck."

"Broke my sh*t."

Smith says his truck was parked in a residential area -- away from the stores that were being looted.

We're told the incident took place around the Fairfax area -- near the famous Flight Club sneaker shop, which had just been looted.

"I chased him down and whooped his ass," Smith said.

Smith says the incident was NOT fueled by race or hatred -- it was simply revenge for messing with his truck.

AKA, Street Justice.

"He didn't know whose window he broke and he got his ass whooped."

:biggums::lebronamazed:

DoctorP
05-31-2020, 07:26 PM
thats gonna hurt his foot

Lion's pride
05-31-2020, 07:36 PM
So basically JR is a racist and assaulted someone.. That little white wanna be beach deserves some of that but.... you guys can take it from here.

tpols
05-31-2020, 08:00 PM
So JR calls him a "mother****ing white boy" but white people literally cant even describe the ethnicity of somebody to the police.

it's hilarious the double standard black people roll with and lack of self awareness to recognize the hypocrisy.

LAmbruh
05-31-2020, 08:06 PM
White boys continuing to take L's :oldlol:

Stanley Kobrick
05-31-2020, 08:08 PM
If it wasn't already bad enough blacks have to worry about police brutality. now they have to worry about white people vandalizing and looting their personal property.

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 08:11 PM
So JR calls him a "mother****ing white boy" but white people literally cant even describe the ethnicity of somebody to the police.

it's hilarious the double standard black people roll with and lack of self awareness to recognize the hypocrisy.

Stfu fakkit. We'll trade you the right to freely race talk for hundreds of years of slavery and oppression:facepalm

Stanley Kobrick
05-31-2020, 08:14 PM
we tried to kneel peacefully and were harrassed for that too. it's time to send a message they'll understand more clearly

Axe
05-31-2020, 08:14 PM
He's a tough, tattooed boi.

tpols
05-31-2020, 08:16 PM
Stfu fakkit. We'll trade you the right to freely race talk for hundreds of years of slavery and oppression:facepalm

:roll:

you were never a slave dummy.

stupid mfer.

AlternativeAcc.
05-31-2020, 08:20 PM

To be fair, slavery paved the way for America to be the thriving country it is today

would you rather be in Africa right now?

SATAN
05-31-2020, 08:24 PM
it's hilarious the double standard tpols rolls with and lack of self awareness to recognize the hypocrisy.

FultzNationRISE
05-31-2020, 08:25 PM

:djparty:

The ones rioting and looting deserve every L they hold.

GET EM J.R.! :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

BurningHammer
05-31-2020, 08:26 PM
JR actually plays defense! :lebronamazed:

totti950
05-31-2020, 08:34 PM
I get he's pissed at the guy breaking his window but there is no need to beat him up for it. This video could effect his career.

BurningHammer
05-31-2020, 08:36 PM
I get he's pissed at the guy breaking his window but there is no need to beat him up for it. This video could effect his career.

His active NBA career is pretty much over anyway.

LukeWalton
05-31-2020, 08:37 PM
BR reports that the reason JR was upset, wasnt because that guy smashed his car

it was because he was didn't shoot

rawimpact
05-31-2020, 08:40 PM
Could you imagine if a white guy said this

One of these motherfu**king black boys didn't know where he was going and broke my f**king window in my truck."

There are posters on this forum that thought those two white guys that shot that aubrey guy was racist solely because they described the suspect as black...

FKAri
05-31-2020, 08:40 PM
RIP JR Smith we hardly knew ye.
Post your favorite JR Smith moments in this thread.

BurningHammer
05-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RIP JR Smith we hardly knew ye.
Post your favorite JR Smith moments in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmDsgGKHBEo

Happened exactly 2 years ago today.

Whoah10115
05-31-2020, 08:50 PM

You know, you piece of shit, no one is condoning this.

It's J.R. Smith, at that. He's going to be arrested.

Or do you not get that? If my Republicans neighbor says the n word, am I gonna start pointing a finger at Republicans?

And it's J.R. Smith. I know three people, well, who know or kinda know him. Dumb as actual rocks, and a goon.

What's wrong with you?

RRR3
05-31-2020, 08:52 PM

There are posters on this forum that thought those two white guys that shot that aubrey guy was racist solely because they described the suspect as black...
Did JR kill him?

SATAN
05-31-2020, 08:52 PM

I've heard a few white people say far worse things than that tbh. Can't believe some people get so sensitive about the term "white boy".

Lebron23
05-31-2020, 08:55 PM
Jr's Smith always been a head case. Anyway Lakers aren't going to sign him.

rawimpact
05-31-2020, 08:56 PM
I've heard a few white people say far worse things than that tbh. Can't believe some people get so sensitive about the term "white boy".

I don't think anyone cares for the term but you're missing the point.

scuzzy
05-31-2020, 08:59 PM
is Tpols really crying racist because JR Smith said "white boy" lmao snowflake lvl 1000 :oldlol:

Lebron23
05-31-2020, 09:01 PM
is Tpols really crying racist because JR Smith said "white boy" lmao snowflake lvl 1000 :oldlol:

Jr probably beat up an antifa terrorist who was instigating violenve among the protestors.

tpols
05-31-2020, 09:03 PM

Or do you not get that? If my Republicans neighbor says the n word, am I gonna start pointing a finger at Republicans?

And it's J.R. Smith. I know three people, well, who know or kinda know him. Dumb as actual rocks, and a goon.

What's wrong with you?

JR smith and most of these looters have the same exact IQ.

shit... he might actually be smarter than a lot of them. :roll:

Whoah10115
05-31-2020, 09:06 PM
I don't think anyone cares for the term but you're missing the point.

What double standard is being exhibited here? Who is on J.R.'s side, at that?

Where is the double standard? Forget that you have 0 sense of real life, and forget getting caught up in not answering. Who's condoning this? The person who said it?

Or do you just show up to judge the unfortunate double standard you have to live against?

You're not talking about anyone's reactions, but about the incident itself, so what's the double standard in this context?

You're just desperate for evidence of something to explain away your dumb ass. But you're so incapable that you jumped too soon. You have literally nothing to say, no context with which to judge. And you're salivating thinking that I'm defending this whack attempt at thuggery.

Lebron23
05-31-2020, 09:07 PM
What double standard is being exhibited here? Who is on J.R.'s side, at that?

Where is the double standard? Forget that you have 0 sense of real life, and forget getting caught up in not answering. Who's condoning this? The person who said it?

Or do you just show up to judge the unfortunate double standard you have to live against?

You're not talking about anyone's reactions, but about the incident itself, so what's the double standard in this context?

You're just desperate for evidence of something to explain away your dumb ass. But you're so incapable, that you jumped too soon. You have literally nothing to say, no context with which to judge. And you're salivating thinking that I'm defending this whack attempt at thuggery.

I have to agree with your posts.

Docs Orders
05-31-2020, 09:09 PM

What's wrong with you?

rekt

Lebron23
05-31-2020, 09:13 PM
Tpols got destroyed in this thread.

RRR3
05-31-2020, 09:22 PM
Tpols got destroyed in this thread.
Tpols gets destroyed in every thread. It’s kind of his thing.

DoctorP
05-31-2020, 10:45 PM
https://twitter.com/TNHTalk/status/1267214679027314688

he opens about it

DoctorP
05-31-2020, 10:46 PM
the jew cok suckers sucking his dick were blocking the camera for him. well done

searching for that gold

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 10:55 PM
To be fair, slavery paved the way for America to be the thriving country it is today

would you rather be in Africa right now?

Bruh are you serious. Plenty of countries prosper without slavery for one.

And second they didnt just take people from africa thwy also took its resources. Africa would of been just fine. Actually despite all of that alot africa is fine. Ive been many times. Im assuming you never have by your ignorant comment

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 10:58 PM
:roll:

you were never a slave dummy.

stupid mfer.

Slavery and oppression. My bad oppression is kind of a big word. Should of known that your dumbass wouldn't understand the meaning.

Axe
05-31-2020, 11:02 PM

Lol very iconic

Tho i'm just sad that the warriors didn't get defeated in that series

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 11:05 PM

You dumbass idiot its not the same. White guys always say this stupid shit. Theres no historical substance behind the term white boy. Blacks didnt enslave white people. They didnt kill and rape and abuse white people. They didnt oppress white people.

How yall cant understand this basic concept is beyound me.

dreamshake
05-31-2020, 11:15 PM
So no ones gonna say anything about the soccer mom van that JR is driving? What happened to his sports cars?

jstern
05-31-2020, 11:17 PM
That's just nature. Breaks somebody's window, don't be surprised when they beat the shit out of you. I approve of this beating.

At first I thought it was a girl, or one of those tranny girls.

Axe
05-31-2020, 11:25 PM
So no ones gonna say anything about the soccer mom van that JR is driving? What happened to his sports cars?
Which one?

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 11:25 PM
That's just nature. Breaks somebody's window, don't be surprised when they beat the shit out of you. I approve of this beating.

At first I thought it was a girl, or one of those tranny girls.
Dude definitely deserved the beating

3ball
05-31-2020, 11:26 PM

That play reminded me of Game 3 of the 91' Finals - Pippen makes a dumb foul on a stumbling Vlade that basically cost the Bulls the game... But does MJ give up with Pippen fouled out for the OT???... Of course not - he hits the tying shot to force OT and dominates the OT..

Such a stark contrast from lebron's reaction to JR's blunder

tpols
05-31-2020, 11:31 PM

i actually feel for bron here. he was motioning like... go to the ****ing basket! that way! :roll:

jr probably cost him a couple years of his life in stress there.

Axe
05-31-2020, 11:33 PM
i actually feel for bron here. he was motioning like... go to the ****ing basket! that way! :roll:

jr probably cost him a couple years of his life in stress there.
Yet, there are rumors that the lakers are planning to recruit him someday. :oldlol:

All i can say is, good luck.

Lion's pride
06-01-2020, 12:38 AM

To be fait JR has been out of a jo for a while now..

DoctorP
06-01-2020, 01:26 AM
it seems like its the unemployed people like JR Smith getting into shit

HylianNightmare
06-01-2020, 04:59 AM
He was done anyway. Only a few more seasons in China and the eventual news report that he either got arrested or lost all his money gambling

light
06-01-2020, 05:06 AM

Nah. It was already over. He was free to beat someone's ass.

The guy was fine, btw. He just took some shoe to the skull.

bobopenguin
06-01-2020, 05:18 AM
Nba career officially ends

SpaceJam
06-01-2020, 05:39 AM

It's really not that deep bro :roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2020, 06:03 AM

You are a white boy.

Stick up for yourself. You are being thrown into one big pit of denigration. Why do you allow it to happen?

Stephonit
06-01-2020, 06:13 AM
Didn't watch the video. Didn't read the background story. But given the bare facts I support JR. I'd overlook the racist comments too. If it was a white guy beating up a black vandal and cursing him, I'd feel the same.

Hey Yo
06-01-2020, 08:25 AM
Considering JR chased after him and beat him up, he'll probably get sued for battery.

He'll be very lucky if he doesn't.

Stephonit
06-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Considering JR chased after him and beat him up, he'll probably get sued for battery.

He'll be very lucky if he doesn't.

I wonder what happens in these kinds of cases where one party initiates and provokes the actions of the other. Considering the horror stories about renters from hell I guess it doesn't go too well for the initial victims. Justice system is screwed up.

Hey Yo
06-01-2020, 08:45 AM
I wonder what happens in these kinds of cases where one party initiates and provokes the actions of the other. Considering the horror stories about renters from hell I guess it doesn't go too well for the initial victims. Justice system is screwed up.
The guys lawyer would say that Smith's life wasnt in danger so he can't use the self defense angle. Especially since JR chased after him

PP34Deuce
06-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Hey if he actually saw someone break in his stuff, he has the right to think about beating someone's ass. Him doing it is up to how you would have handled it.

Jordan96
06-01-2020, 12:26 PM
This dude was LeBrons 2nd option in 2018 :roll:

BurningHammer
06-01-2020, 12:45 PM
The guys lawyer would say that Smith's life wasnt in danger so he can't use the self defense angle. Especially since JR chased after him

Ain't JR defended his property aka his truck? Also, his entourages probably record everything on their cellphones as evidences.

Hey Yo
06-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Ain't JR defended his property aka his truck? Also, his entourages probably record everything on their cellphones as evidences.
JR posted a video of himself saying he "chased the guy down" and beat his ass.

His truck wasn't near the site of the beatdown.

His entourage was trying to stop those who were recording JR beating dudes ass. Once they weren't able to stop them, the entourage went over to stop JR (probably due to damming video evidence could be used against him)