PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan statement on George Floyd

Stanley Kobrick
05-31-2020, 08:41 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/3rbQvnXj/image.jpg

light
05-31-2020, 08:46 PM
It's about time he said something. Sheesh. Floyd was murdered 6 days ago.

RRR3
05-31-2020, 08:49 PM
It's about time he said something. Sheesh. Floyd was murdered 6 days ago.
Why does he have to say anything? You can debate whether he should or not but he doesn’t HAVE to say shit.

SATAN
05-31-2020, 08:49 PM
Who gives a shit what MJ thinks.

Hakkim90cc
05-31-2020, 08:50 PM
You know its real when MJ gets involved.

SATAN
05-31-2020, 08:55 PM
You know its real when MJ gets involved.

Yes I know it's a real publicity stunt. Covering his ass after all the lies and deception in his movie were exposed.

scuzzy
05-31-2020, 08:56 PM
"where's his outrage for black on black crime in chicago?"

:yaohappy:

Hakkim90cc
05-31-2020, 08:58 PM
Yes I know it's a real publicity stunt. Covering his ass after all the lies and deception in his movie were exposed.

I don't like satan. Stay away from me and don't mention black jesus ever again.

SATAN
05-31-2020, 09:00 PM

You actually called Michael Jordan black jesus :facepalm

Duderonomy
05-31-2020, 09:03 PM
Jordan does what's best for Jordan that is how he has handled himself for almost 40 years. He is firmly planted with China and the globalist. Take his comments with less than a grain of salt.

Hakkim90cc
05-31-2020, 09:06 PM
You actually called Michael Jordan black jesus :facepalm

Can you read your username for me?

Bronbron23
05-31-2020, 09:17 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/3rbQvnXj/image.jpg

honestly f*ck this wack ass nucka. He never stood up for anything politically so why now. Especially when its almost a week after. Its almoat like he waited to see when it was politically ok to do so.

Mj is the greatest basketball player ive ever see. Hes a piece of shit as a human being though

Lebron23
05-31-2020, 09:18 PM
He should have supported Craig Hodges back in the day.

AlternativeAcc.
05-31-2020, 09:27 PM
honestly f*ck this wack ass nucka. He never stood up for anything politically so why now. Especially when its almost a week after. Its almoat like he waited to see when it was politically ok to do so.

Mj is the greatest basketball player ive ever see. Hes a piece of shit as a human being though
:lol

LAmbruh
05-31-2020, 09:27 PM
He should have supported Craig Hodges back in the day.

:oldlol:

Docs Orders
05-31-2020, 09:29 PM
Ordan in full public relations recoup after his failed puff piece doc face planted :oldlol:

light
05-31-2020, 09:30 PM
Why does he have to say anything? You can debate whether he should or not but he doesn’t HAVE to say shit.

Yeah well we disagree on that.

1987_Lakers
05-31-2020, 09:32 PM
lmao, he didn't give a **** about these issues in the 90's and now he is "deeply saddened"?

scuzzy
05-31-2020, 11:03 PM
lmao, he didn't give a **** about these issues in the 90's and now he is "deeply saddened"?
:lol

Axe
05-31-2020, 11:05 PM
:roll:

It's smoke when he smokes too much meth

3ball
05-31-2020, 11:15 PM

There's video now so that changes things..

it's hard overcoming oppression... The reality is that blacks in the 90's were like women before the MeToo movement, aka scared to say this kind of stuff

People say it's just 1 bad apple but the reality is that 1 cop in 100 can do a lot of damage... Think about how many lives he can screw up in 1 year, let alone a career.. and I'm not talking about murder - I'm talking about arresting people unnecessarily for being black...

Now what if it's like 6 or 7 bad cops per 100 (it is) - now it's a massive problem

light
06-01-2020, 04:33 AM
There's video now so that changes things..

it's hard overcoming oppression... The reality is that blacks in the 90's were like women before the MeToo movement, aka scared to say this kind of stuff

People say it's just 1 bad apple but the reality is that 1 cop in 100 can do a lot of damage... Think about how many lives he can screw up in 1 year, let alone a career.. and I'm not talking about murder - I'm talking about arresting people unnecessarily for being black...

Now what if it's like 6 or 7 bad cops per 100 (it is) - now it's a massive problem

Nobody was scared to say something in the 90s. The early 90s was a time of massive awareness and pride. It was just people like Jordan because he didnt want to alienate white money.

And we had riots over racist police brutality in the 90s too. Burned LA down.

We also had video of Rodney King and MJ was asked to comment about that and he gave the same BS answer that he did with Harvey Gantt - "oh I dont know enough about the situation so i cant comment."

Craig Hodges rightfully criticized him for that: "You are bailing out when some heat is coming on you. We can't bail anymore." That was 1992.

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2020, 04:53 AM
Good ass response. Liked it when i saw it.

Kobe would have echoed something similar. Kobe never identified with black culture outside of basketball too much.

r0drig0lac
06-01-2020, 08:23 AM
goat has spoken

Stanley Kobrick
06-02-2020, 12:43 AM
A D.C. resident confronted Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters at a demonstration over the death of George Floyd in Washington, DC, on Sunday, calling them “hypocrites.”

“Black Lives Matter is a joke. You are the racists,” said Nestride Yumga, an American citizen originally from Africa.

“Go to Chicago. They don’t have schools, and they die every day. They don’t matter [to you] because you can’t get attention from that,” she told protesters.

One woman told Yumga to “shut up” and said no one wanted to hear what she had to say. However, Yumga kept speaking to the crowd.

She continued:

"Group of hypocrites! Go to Southeast D.C., Northeast D.C. Tell them black lives matter! If it matters, it should matter everywhere. You guys are hypocrites, attention seekers. Black lives should matter everywhere. It doesn’t take a white cop to kill a black person [for their life] to matter.

When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap."

“I’m proud of my country, and I don’t want my country to be portrayed like this,” Yumga told Breitbart News, adding that Floyd’s death should not be an opportunity for groups to make people feel like victims.

“No one is a victim here. The only victim here is George Floyd.”