PDA

View Full Version : Whose alt is Walk on Water?

Im Still Ballin
06-01-2020, 01:23 AM
My people have led me to believe there's a connection to the former poster "Lensanity."

jstern
06-01-2020, 01:36 AM
Who are your people?

He's a very interesting poster, very controversial. At first people thought that he was Akrazotile because he wrote a book, and Walk on Water is a good writer, but I don't think that's him.

I just think he's a real person, misunderstood because he has a high level of intellectual curiosity, and that makes some people uncomfortable. Like on his Facebook.

I just Googled this Lensanity guy, he's talking about smoking blunts, getting high. That's not Walk on Water.

FultzNationRISE
06-01-2020, 01:41 AM
I’m the only poster in this thread.

Stanley Kobrick
06-01-2020, 01:45 AM
as far as i'm concerned there are no alternate accounts on this forum. 1 user = 1 account.

jstern
06-01-2020, 01:45 AM
I’m the only poster in this thread.

It took me like 5 seconds to register your post, it didn't make sense. Then I actually laughed for another second. I normally don't laugh. Good one.

FreezingTsmoove
06-01-2020, 01:51 AM
Its Justin aka Stalker4Life. I clearly remember him being a huge Eminem stan, and even had a thread promoting Eminems Kamikaze album (which is Walk on Waters profile pic)

The name Walk on Water is also an Eminem song that came out in 2017

Im Still Ballin
06-01-2020, 01:55 AM
Its Justin aka Stalker4Life. I clearly remember him being a huge Eminem stan, and even had a thread promoting Eminems Kamikaze album (which is Walk on Waters profile pic)

I disagree.

Walk on Water's writing style is far too nuanced.

I don't see it at all.

Im Still Ballin
06-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Who are your people?

He's a very interesting poster, very controversial. At first people thought that he was Akrazotile because he wrote a book, and Walk on Water is a good writer, but I don't think that's him.

I just think he's a real person, misunderstood because he has a high level of intellectual curiosity, and that makes some people uncomfortable. Like on his Facebook.

I just Googled this Lensanity guy, he's talking about smoking blunts, getting high. That's not Walk on Water.

My private investigators also came up with a few more names...

Tito Beasley
FourthTenor

We should soon, be able to connect the dots and unmask the true identity of Walk on Water.

Axe
06-01-2020, 02:02 AM
as far as i'm concerned there are no alternate accounts on this forum. 1 user = 1 account.
How come

FultzNationRISE
06-01-2020, 02:03 AM
My private investigators also came up with a few more names...

Tito Beasley
FourthTenor

We should soon, be able to connect the dots and unmask the true identity of Walk on Water.

:lol

If you still have a link to that vid Id love for you to post it. I have like a hundred gmail accounts and I dont know which one I posted it to youtube with.

Shit was classic for real doe.

jstern
06-01-2020, 02:12 AM
:lol

If you still have a link to that vid Id love for you to post it. I have like a hundred gmail accounts and I dont know which one I posted it to youtube with.

Shit was classic for real doe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0