PDA

View Full Version : “A protestor shot my sister”

PistolPete
06-02-2020, 01:09 AM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267669928187813894?s=21

Hope you ANTIFA/BLM sympathizers are happy. You will reap what you sow. We will not forget this.

FreezingTsmoove
06-02-2020, 01:11 AM
What a timeline :lol

DoctorP
06-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Chewing got killed? damn

RIP

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 02:21 AM
Chewing got killed? damn

RIP

I can never die.

This is sad though. She is cute as f*ck too.

DoctorP
06-02-2020, 02:24 AM
I can never die.

This is sad though. She is cute as f*ck too.

Chewing lives!!!

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Bump. The usual pro-Antifa, pro-anarchy crowd is silent. Wonder why that is.

Come out, come out wherever you are.

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 04:23 PM
How many posters would be in here replying if a cop had shot her sister? Come on guys, the silence here is making me feel bad.

PistolPete
06-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Damn, the cowards still won't come into this thread to defend the actions of the thugs in BLM and ANTIFA.

Here's another two African-Americans that have been killed by the rioters so far.

https://twitter.com/peterjhasson/status/1267968607931240448

sd3035
06-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Damn, the cowards still won't come into this thread to defend the actions of the thugs in BLM and ANTIFA.

Here's another two African-Americans that have been killed by the rioters so far.

lol at those comments. There are some clever people following that account

RRR3
06-02-2020, 08:33 PM

Anyone killing an innocent person is a POS murderer.

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Yep, media won't show you this video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267945466357927936

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 01:14 AM
Don't know what you want to hear. Murder is wrong and the riots are also wrong. I, a leftist, but in no way what you'd call a lib in your duochromatic political thinking, also believe the riots and everything that comes with it are wrong.

There would be better ways to handle this, but it was set to happen.

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2020, 01:18 AM
Yep, media won't show you this video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267945466357927936

The country needs to segregate. Except this time instead of black and white it should be civilized and uncivilized.

I mean it’s honestly time IMO to just go our separate ways. Gotta stop letting Soros and co. profit off constant conflict and disharmony. Civil and uncivil dont mix well. We need a separation.

It’s time.

hateraid
06-03-2020, 01:33 AM
The pro movement team can't find a way to twist this so this thread gets the least response. For shame.
Have a fukking heart. RIP to this girl's sister and to all that have been affected by the anarchy out there.

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 04:20 AM
The pro movement team can't find a way to twist this so this thread gets the least response. For shame.
Have a fukking heart. RIP to this girl's sister and to all that have been affected by the anarchy out there.

There are no responses, because murder is bad, always. Nothing to argue about that. The right wingers are the ones that always argue how some killing is justified, because of a stolen chewing gim or whatever. You won't find anybody who'll tell you the rioters killing someone is justified.

ZenMaster
06-03-2020, 04:23 AM
There are no responses, because murder is bad, always. Nothing to argue about that. The right wingers are the ones that always argue how some killing is justified, because of a stolen chewing gim or whatever. You won't find anybody who'll tell you the rioters killing someone is justified.

I haven't seen a single post here arguing that the murder of Floy was somehow justified. You're arguing something that hasn't happened, seeing ghosts.

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2020, 04:27 AM
https://bigmemes.funnyjunk.com/pictures/+extremist_b63784_3431709.jpg

Youre her.

Nanners
06-03-2020, 04:57 AM
I haven't seen a single post here arguing that the murder of Floy was somehow justified. You're arguing something that hasn't happened, seeing ghosts.

Fox News ran a poll the day after the killing and 94% of their viewers said the cop should be charged...virtually everyone in the USA was appalled by Floyds death

For a minute there, we had a chance for the right and left to unify against institutional brutality and corruption... but after a day or two of rioting/looting and rhetoric like the clown you're responding to, the left did a phenomenal job pushing sympathetic right-wingers away from their movement.

bobopenguin
06-03-2020, 07:02 AM
They did it because #blacklivesmatter & #ForGeorge
They know george loves watch 60" TV and jordan sneaker.

hateraid
06-03-2020, 02:39 PM

Yet BLM encourages to shoot white cops? It's extreme yes, but so is saying right wingers justify certain killings. Nobody thinks the George Floyd killing was justified. Right or Left. Yet is seems that the right can acknowledge and empathize with the victims of this riot while lefts frantically search for blacks making chain lines to protect cops. The former is more prevalent than the latter out there.

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2020, 02:40 PM

You are absurdly delusional.

ThatCoolKid
06-03-2020, 02:42 PM
That's horrible and ****ed up.

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Youre her.

Not one hit in 6 tries:
-I don't like any religion, but I respect any person's belief aslong as they don't try to shove it down my throat.
-I believe in freedom of speech aslong as you don't slander people for no reason. I believe PC is bullshit as it doesn't tackle the roots of any problem, it just hides them under softer words.
-I never owned an apple product. Never will. They suck.
-I never protested the 1%. I firmly believe they shouldn't evade taxes and add to a functioning state, but rich people have their purpose.
-I DGAF about sex, skin colour, orientation etc.
-I'm working class.

Yet BLM encourages to shoot white cops? It's extreme yes, but so is saying right wingers justify certain killings. Nobody thinks the George Floyd killing was justified. Right or Left. Yet is seems that the right can acknowledge and empathize with the victims of this riot while lefts frantically search for blacks making chain lines to protect cops. The former is more prevalent than the latter out there.

I said "some" for a reason. I still don't get how anyone can justify vigilante justice. Like in Aubry's case. I get he was suspected of tresspassing, but I don't get how normal citizens can take the law in their hands and shoot someone. Idc if he reached for the gun. They were ready to shoot if needed and they were very well aware when they rolled around on their pickup. Their guns didn't magically appear during the altercation.

As I stated several times in different threads already. The protests aren't caused by this singular death. Your country has a huge conflict of interests of different groups of people that wasn't adressed for decades. The system in place based on nonstop growth leaves too many people behind.

Someday discontent about that had to emerge. People getting struck by poverty over Corona is a huge catalyst.

As I also stated I don't think those protests are benificial to the cause unless they totally tople the powers to be, but acting like your country didn't emerge from one of the most bloody revolutions of mankind and condemning revolution, while you conservatives cry over the removal of confederate - a second revolution that really wanted to harm your unity - memorials is a huge joke.

You are absurdly delusional.

How so?

Rocket
06-03-2020, 03:57 PM
The truly sad part is EVERYONE is in solidarity that the cop murdered the man. We are all on the same side on the actual issue. Then we have pieces of crap Antifa anarchist running around trying to turn everything into a riots. I wonder how many more innocents deaths will occur from this bullshit.

Patrick Chewing
06-03-2020, 04:08 PM

A what? Who stole from me?!

https://media.tenor.com/images/335c6fcd3e6bec39d8c5a43f401c9f32/tenor.gif

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 04:10 PM
A what? Who stole from me?!

https://media.tenor.com/images/335c6fcd3e6bec39d8c5a43f401c9f32/tenor.gif

Gum. Was a typo. Phone doesn't autocorrect wrong english words.

FultzNationRISE
06-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Not one hit in 6 tries:
-I don't like any religion, but I respect any person's belief aslong as they don't try to shove it down my throat.
-I believe in freedom of speech aslong as you don't slander people for no reason. I believe PC is bullshit as it doesn't tackle the roots of any problem, it just hides them under softer words.
-I never owned an apple product. Never will. They suck.
-I never protested the 1%. I firmly believe they shouldn't evade taxes and add to a functioning state, but rich people have their purpose.
-I DGAF about sex, skin colour, orientation etc.
-I'm working class.

So how do you constantly manage to sound like such a bitch all the time :biggums:

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 04:14 PM
So how do you constantly manage to sound like such a bitch all the time :biggums:

Maybe, just maybe you should ask that question yourself when an 8 word sentence triggers another 3 post response by you.