PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson was hot fire tonight

Cleverness
06-02-2020, 02:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5_D59lSjc

Love him, hate him, this is the best summary of what the **** just happened over these past few days

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 02:19 AM
This was fantastic. He called out everybody. No commercials. Just a 20-minute rant of perfection.

DoctorP
06-02-2020, 02:50 AM
nice rant, tucker. who names their kid tucker? :lol

bluechox2
06-02-2020, 04:01 AM
These riots just tipped the election back into trumps favor...y’all had the right idea to protest but then took it way to far...with less people going out to vote this year, and republican trying to hold out on mail in voting and increased votng I’d rules... and creating a lot more borderline Karen’s siting at home watching these riots... it’s gonna be close again for something that shouldn’t be..

Trump sitting back and watching sipping his koolaide... create more scared white people and at the right time if need be.. be the hero to squash the riots which have gone to the extreme of what it meant for

DoctorP
06-02-2020, 04:04 AM
These riots just tipped the election back into trumps favor...y’all had the right idea to protest but then took it way to far...with less people going out to vote this year, and republican trying to hold out on mail in voting and increased votng I’d rules... and creating a lot more borderline Karen’s siting at home watching these riots... it’s gonna be close again for something that shouldn’t be..

Trump sitting back and watching sipping his koolaide... create more scared white people and at the right time if need be.. be the hero to squash the riots which have gone to the extreme of what it meant for

I see it the opposite. i think people are going to see Trump as weak and will pick Biden since he can at least keep things under control by being a more popular president socially and is more likeable. I think Trump is being set up to fail and there's nothing he can do about it.

tpols
06-02-2020, 08:28 AM
I see it the opposite. i think people are going to see Trump as weak and will pick Biden since he can at least keep things under control by being a more popular president socially and is more likeable. I think Trump is being set up to fail and there's nothing he can do about it.

everybody knows the dems are the ones that allow sanctuary cities and are weak to lay down the law.

the Don has this in the bag if these animals keep it up... the material is too easy.

Remember how he kept saying they were "weak on crime". Turned out to be spot on.

tpols
06-02-2020, 08:36 AM
these people really are straight savages man... no other way around it.

Terahite
06-02-2020, 09:09 AM
You can't cuck the Tuck. :applause:

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 10:27 AM
these people really are straight savages man... no other way around it.

Yep.

And just yesterday Biden said that he warned Trump to suspend travel from China sooner, but when Trump mentioned about suspending travel in the first place, Biden criticized him for being xenophobic. :oldlol:

Biden doesn't even know what year it is or what he's even running for. I'm saddened to see the state the country is in, but this isn't Trump's fault. This has been festering under the radar for many years, and the hatred for this country grew to immense proportions when Obama went on his apology tour, blaming the United States for everything.