PDA

View Full Version : Trump with another hate tweet: “Lowlifes and losers”

dreamshake
06-02-2020, 04:45 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday turned up the pressure on governors to quell the violence set off by the death of George Floyd, demanding New York call up the National Guard to stop the “lowlifes and losers.”

Surely calling your fellow American citizens lowlifes and losers will help restore the peace :lol

Also should mention that Trump spent the last few days of his life in a low bunker while losing the public confidence of Americans everywhere. Irony??

Proctor
06-02-2020, 04:50 PM
OP is BallsOut :roll:

fsvr54
06-02-2020, 04:54 PM
What is he supposed to call them, "decent people"?

So, the reason people hate Trump boils down to the fact that he's blunt. Wow, grow a sack.

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 05:05 PM
If you loot, burn buildings, and attack innocent shop owners, you are worse than a lowlife and a loser.

scuzzy
06-02-2020, 05:06 PM
OP is BallsOut :roll:
:roll:

highwhey
06-02-2020, 05:06 PM
If you loot, burn buildings, and attack innocent shop owners, you are worse than a lowlife and a loser.

funnily enough, police are doing that too.

Proctor
06-02-2020, 05:12 PM

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 05:13 PM
funnily enough, police are doing that too.

Police are looting and burning buildings? Beating up shop owners?

RRR3
06-02-2020, 05:15 PM
If you just start realizing a lot of Trump’s tweets are just him raging and not actually policy decisions you’ll be less upset by them. Sure dude is a huge piece of shit but be outraged at him actually doing evil shit instead of mean tweets. I agree sending in the national guard misses the point and will just cause more violence. If Trump wanted the violence to end so badly he’d demand the other 3 cops be arrested.

highwhey
06-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Police are looting and burning buildings? Beating up shop owners?

there's a video of them arresting and harassing shop owners that flagged them down in front of their shop. imagine flagging a cop down to help you from the looters and you get arrested.

in phoenix, they have been trapping in peaceful protestors before the curfew begins and tear gassing them to disperse only to have the exits blocked. civil liberties are being trampled on.

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2020, 05:49 PM
there's a video of them arresting and harassing shop owners that flagged them down in front of their shop. imagine flagging a cop down to help you from the looters and you get arrested.

in phoenix, they have been trapping in peaceful protestors before the curfew begins and tear gassing them to disperse only to have the exits blocked. civil liberties are being trampled on.

That was a hectic video where it was absolute chaos and the police didn't know where the looter was. But you want to use this situation and say that police are looting, burning buildings, and attack shop owners. Very disingenuous to betray your brothers in blue like that.

sd3035
06-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Big Donny T hittin 'em with a dose of the truth

These people are obviously lowlife losers. Someone has to be retarded to argue that fact

diamenz
06-02-2020, 05:53 PM
this is what trump needs to do. tell the protesters that he'll address their concerns when the rioters and looters stop what they're doing. put people on the spot. the real question us whether trump has the ability to connect and recognize where black america's anger is coming from.

tpols
06-02-2020, 06:00 PM
He should be calling them something far worse.

sd3035
06-02-2020, 06:00 PM
this is what trump needs to do. tell the protesters that he'll address their concerns when the rioters and looters stop what they're doing. put people on the spot. the real question us whether trump has the ability to connect and recognize where black america's anger is coming from.

It's coming from libtards trying to start a race war. I'm sure he knows that

LAmbruh
06-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own people: Saddam, Hitler, Trump

Lakers Legend#32
06-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Donny never called the cops who killed George Floyd any of these names.

highwhey
06-02-2020, 06:04 PM

and there we have it.

reason why trump supporters can't understand what is going on. trump and his main supporter base don't empathize with George. i've yet to see anyone of them call the cops at fault any of the abhorrent names they use for the looters.

no consistency in their rants.

FultzNationRISE
06-02-2020, 06:04 PM

One of the cops was black, if he had you’d be melting over that instead :lol

FultzNationRISE
06-02-2020, 06:09 PM
i've yet to see anyone of them call the cops at fault any of the abhorrent names they use for the looters.

You constantly revise history this way.

Go look up the initial reactions on ISH from the murder video. Tons of Trump Fam were saying “cold blooded shit, put that scumbag away” etc.

You constantly use revised examples of how people here reacted in the past.

Why do you do that?

Do you need to believe in the black and white (figurative) division? If Trump voters arent automatically racist like youve been conditioned to think, is the complexity of the gray area too far bove your head intellectually?

You CLING to the notion Trump voters are all motivated by obsessive racial hatred. Youre clinging to that fantasy. You scared of having to give meaningful opinions without having that rock to lean on for your “substance?”

You dont know how sad that looks?

ZenMaster
06-02-2020, 06:11 PM
and there we have it.

reason why trump supporters can't understand what is going on. trump and his main supporter base don't empathize with George. i've yet to see anyone of them call the cops at fault any of the abhorrent names they use for the looters.

Almost everyone has said how horrible it is and that Chauvin is a murderer, Trump himself has said this as well and that he hoped for swift justice.

diamenz
06-02-2020, 06:16 PM
It's coming from libtards trying to start a race war. I'm sure he knows that

when someone says "libtard" i envision white yuppies at starbucks wearing khaki shorts and velcro sandals tipping the counter worker because he was 'nice to me and he's black'. i don't envision lower income black america.

highwhey
06-02-2020, 06:19 PM
You constantly revise history this way.

Go look up the initial reactions on ISH from the murder video. Tons of Trump Fam were saying “cold blooded shit, put that scumbag away” etc.

You constantly use revised examples of how people here reacted in the past.

Why do you do that?

Do you need to believe in the black and white (figurative) division? If Trump voters arent automatically racist like youve been conditioned to think, is the complexity of the gray area too far bove your head intellectually?

You CLING to the notion Trump voters are all motivated by obsessive racial hatred. Youre clinging to that fantasy. You scared of having to give meaningful opinions without having that rock to lean on for your “substance?”

You dont know how sad that looks?

if those comments were made, then my bad.

my point still stands, yall don't give enough of a fvck about police overreach. and i guess i shouldn't base my opinion of you from my fb friends, but it seems to be that the lot of you don't truly care. if you did, you'd say the dialogue needs to happen about police reform. i have not seen those comments made. instead you post stats about black people being victims from black on black, etc.

the real issue is there is no accountability for police, and the government could give less of a fck, obama didn't care enough and neither does trump. if they did, they'd lean into the unions or find someway to actually do something about the situation.

i have a lot of fb friends that are trump supporters. they post almost weekly about their guns. cool. but i didn't see 1 post about george. yet they have posted non stop about looters and how they're ready for them.

so to sum up, no, i have not seen much from trump supporters to make me believe you care about george and police overreach in general. but you care deeply about trump's tweets when they trigger leftists.

prove me wrong.

sd3035
06-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Fultznation is murdering people in these threads about the riots lol

LAmbruh
06-02-2020, 06:24 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/cJmpg9LW/5cZfF7F.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

jstern
06-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Trump spent one hour in a bunker, secret service decision. And looters are lowlife and losers.

dreamshake
06-02-2020, 06:25 PM

A cop shot and killed a black bbq shop owner yesterday. The prior day, two cops plowed their SUVs into crowds of protestors. Cops have been tear gassing peaceful protestors in front of the White House. And shooting rubber bullets at protestors faces hospitalizing and permanently scaring them. All facts.

If you do all those things, you are worse than a lowlife and a loser.

LAmbruh
06-02-2020, 06:26 PM
1) Trump hides in a bunker
2) People called him "Bunker Boy"
3) Trump got pouty and had Civil Rights protesters dispersed with tear gas
4) So he could cross the street for a photo-op at a church, where he posed with a Bible upside down and backwards
5) The bishop of that church is "outraged" his church was used "as a prop"

MAGA 2020

:yaohappy:

SATAN
06-02-2020, 07:07 PM
The looters are losers but Trump is doing bad here. He doesn't know how to speak to the people, only his cult of incels.

Jasper
06-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Surely calling your fellow American citizens lowlifes and losers will help restore the peace :lol

Also should mention that Trump spent the last few days of his life in a low bunker while losing the public confidence of Americans everywhere. Irony??

This is easy for Trump .... he is the biggest racist I have ever seen and he is an elected PRESIDENT.
Called chinese people , yellow birds, mexicans - wet backs, North Koreans flat heads , and black Americans friends of my KKK members.
Dude is just warped

DoctorP
06-02-2020, 08:08 PM
TRUMP SEETHING.

The left is stealing his presidency and theres little he can do.