PDA

View Full Version : Was i wrong for this?

LAL
06-03-2020, 08:43 AM
Someone on social media posted a picture of 2pac saying if he was still alive he would've led the frontline of these protests. I replied: 2pac was killed by one his own, just like many other of my favourite rappers and billions of no name black males.

People are mad at me, i hate this situation.

DoctorP
06-03-2020, 09:05 AM
The truth hurts.

diamenz
06-03-2020, 09:49 AM
thug row death life inlaw mortalz

loadingthelife
06-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Didn't you know that black lives only matter when white person take it?

DoctorP
06-03-2020, 10:01 AM
https://i.ibb.co/hCFjTcY/c3087ea781ea7741c9363e76419f00bb.jpg

Nanners
06-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Some people think Tupac was killed by the FBI... the same FBI that killed Malcom, MLK, Fred Hampton, and many other black leaders...

Patrick Chewing
06-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Didn't you know that black lives only matter when white person take it?

It's like a cardinal sin. How dare someone of another race kill us?! We can only kill each other! Grr!

LAL
06-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Barkley hit the nail on the head. Feeling better now with the replies.. people going bananas these days. Rip to Mr. Floyd.

tpols
06-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Barkley hit the nail on the head. Feeling better now with the replies.. people going bananas these days. Rip to Mr. Floyd.

my friend, you are a racist pos.

tpols
06-03-2020, 11:29 AM
Some people think Tupac was killed by the FBI... the same FBI that killed Malcom, MLK, Fred Hampton, and many other black leaders...

would explain why they barely investigated it.

LAL
06-03-2020, 11:33 AM

It's funny because the shooter's (who died 2 years later) uncle who was with them confessed to everything, all were in vegas, shooter got his ass kicked, they went looking for 2pac, car they rented matched the description, bouncer saw them looking in that same car.. shooter shot from backseat, shooter bragged in his neighbourhood, etc. The goverment? Sad.

LAL
06-03-2020, 11:34 AM
my friend, you are a racist pos.

Jezus that was not even my intention??

You want me to delete that part? I can see where you're coming from, but don't call me a racist please, i dealt with it more than you probably. I said in my op that people are mad at me, they didn't call me racist for a reason.

Stephonit
06-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Whitney Houston was successful and much admired. Jealous blacks then guilted her for being too "white" and not acting "black" enough. In her attempts to appease them she became a coke addict and less than a shell of her former self. Her fall from grace was painful to watch.

DoctorP
06-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Whitney Houston was successful and much admired. Jealous blacks then guilted her for being too "white" and not acting "black" enough. She became a coke addict and less than a shell of her former self. Watching her fall from grace was painful to watch.

so she ended up black enough?

sd3035
06-03-2020, 12:18 PM

This is far more useful to young black people than these ridiculous riots

loadingthelife
06-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Jezus that was not even my intention??

You want me to delete that part? I can see where you're coming from, but don't call me a racist please, i dealt with it more than you probably. I said in my op that people are mad at me, they didn't call me racist for a reason.

I think it's a sarcasm :)

LAL
06-03-2020, 01:59 PM
I think it's a sarcasm :)

You sure?

ThatCoolKid
06-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Someone on social media posted a picture of 2pac saying if he was still alive he would've led the frontline of these protests. I replied: 2pac was killed by one his own, just like many other of my favourite rappers and billions of no name black males.

Your statement is minimizing police brutality. That's why they're mad.

Like what if a police officer killed your loved one and then someone said - well sometimes people just kill each other doesn't have to be police officers when you were in the middle of being angry and grieving.

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 03:25 PM

Your response wasn't warranted and wasn't even related to what was being talked about. To even suggest what you did, was a total lack of understanding Tupac. I seen Tupac four times and two of those times he was in street fights in NYC. He was shot at a few times. And you are acting like he didn't know or calculate dying on the street? It was a large part of his thing. If you didn't know his values and challenges don't try to educate his fans with your own personal views. You are just like this guy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_eQ_i-oBw He has a point but its not the right audience.

ZenMaster
06-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Your response wasn't warranted and wasn't even related to what was being talked about. To even suggest what you did, was a total lack of understanding Tupac. I seen Tupac four times and two of those times he was in street fights in NYC. He was shot at a few times. And you are acting like he didn't know or calculate dying on the street? It was a large part of his thing. If you didn't know his values and challenges don't try to educate his fans with your own personal views. You are just like this guy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_eQ_i-oBw He has a point but its not the right audience.

It's a bit sad to see all those people display the same behavior they are protesting against.

Anyways, OP it depends on your view of things and how they should work. This woman would agree with you.

https://twitter.com/TodayWithJulius/status/1267976813021544448

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 03:42 PM
It's a bit sad to see all those people display the same behavior they are protesting against. When Colin Kapaernick bent the knee he was treated harshly - lost his career and done wrong. He was peaceful. Its a young generation that isn't willing to be bullied.

ZenMaster
06-03-2020, 03:50 PM
When Colin Kapaernick bent the knee he was treated harshly - lost his career and done wrong. He was peaceful. Its a young generation that isn't willing to be bullied.

If it thrives on hate, it won't work.

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 04:03 PM
This woman would agree with you.

https://twitter.com/TodayWithJulius/status/1267976813021544448

My guess is her experiences did not involve police brutality and likely had some black on black crime experiences. But its alarming that she is in a great minority right now. Blacks wear their emotions on their sleeves. And trust me there are a lot who feel like her. But the wave of anger has swept this sentiment out to sea. I am probably her age and feel for her. A new generation doesn't have to take what we toke.

Overdrive
06-03-2020, 04:04 PM

Barkley is absolutely right, but what alot of people in diverse countries like the US fail to grasp is that it's not a racial thing. It's a poverty thing, it happens just as much in nondiverse countries. Poor people hate it when one of their's make it. Poor people try to keep their peers down. It's more about envy than anything else.

It's just that poor black urban culture is very vocal and became mainstream.

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 04:05 PM
If it thrives on hate, it won't work.

I agree. But being ignored has forced this card. Not hate.

ZenMaster
06-03-2020, 04:15 PM
My guess is her experiences did not involve police brutality and likely had some black on black crime experiences. But its alarming that she is in a great minority right now. Blacks wear their emotions on their sleeves. And trust me there are a lot who feel like her. But the wave of anger has swept this sentiment out to sea. I am probably her age and feel for her. A new generation doesn't have to take what we toke.

I disagree, but it's what the media make it seem like.

The level of anger we're seeing in the riots is lower than what it looks like, the organized effort by Antifa make it seem worse than what it is. Celebrities are piling on as well through social media, creating an environment where people are shamed, like the OP.
But if you get on independent boards where people can be anonymous, like ISH, you can see that different mentalities are alive and well.

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 04:49 PM
I disagree, but it's what the media make it seem like.

The level of anger we're seeing in the riots is lower than what it looks like, the organized effort by Antifa make it seem worse than what it is. Celebrities are piling on as well through social media, creating an environment where people are shamed, like the OP.
But if you get on independent boards where people can be anonymous, like ISH, you can see that different mentalities are alive and well.

Well, I don't know if ISH has a lot of well balanced intellectualism. I don't get that the socially intuned are here in great numbers, and it could be a bit more diversified. I did a post seven years ago here under the same circumstances with Trayvon Martain and pretty much predicted this scenario today. I posted:

"This is the dilemma that young men are now confronted with after Zimmerman and this case. Why wait for other people's decisions. It creates a wild wild west atmosphere. They almost have to be more aggressive with these laws. Why wait to be killed? When teens set the tone for aggression you guys are going to be petrified out of your minds. I go into Rikers Island once a year and the young Bulls run the island. You have no idea what happens when they feel they have to set the tone.

Most of you GM guys on this board are suffering bad from something to celebrate a killing of an innocent teen. Well let the wild wild west continue... When older teens smell fear, hate or disdain (which a lot of you GM supporters show on these boards) they are the most ruthless of all age groups. They are the one age group that won't sympathize for your psychological weakness to celebrate a victory over the dead because you lack something inside. That's the fuel for their crazy energy.

I really don't see who else could win in a wild wild west atmosphere. The teens have the energy, the ruthlessness, and more tenacity than any other age group. This celebrating GZ really has the potential of being your worst nightmare." http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?256257-Trayvon-Martin-Case/page462

On other boards it did get a stir out of the populous. But on here nobody ever quoted me. Its predictable because its real. It grows because its real.

Rocket
06-03-2020, 04:55 PM
The OP spoke the truth. There are WAY too many people who cannot handle that truth. Truth is black lives only matter when white people kill them. They do not blink an eye at black on black murders that happen daily.

Pointguard
06-03-2020, 05:02 PM
The OP spoke the truth. There are WAY too many people who cannot handle that truth. Truth is black lives only matter when white people kill them. They do not blink an eye at black on black murders that happen daily.

Once authority does it, it sets the tone for everybody else to do it. It excites the bad guys to kill. You always start with authority and the laws of the land. Its a value that those at the top must have. The ones with the legal guns set the tone for the whole community. There is no other truth that matters.

ZenMaster
06-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Well, I don't know if ISH has a lot of well balanced intellectualism. I don't get that the socially intuned are here in great numbers, and it could be a bit more diversified. I did a post seven years ago here under the same circumstances with Trayvon Martain and pretty much predicted this scenario today. I posted:

"This is the dilemma that young men are now confronted with after Zimmerman and this case. Why wait for other people's decisions. It creates a wild wild west atmosphere. They almost have to be more aggressive with these laws. Why wait to be killed? When teens set the tone for aggression you guys are going to be petrified out of your minds. I go into Rikers Island once a year and the young Bulls run the island. You have no idea what happens when they feel they have to set the tone.

Most of you GM guys on this board are suffering bad from something to celebrate a killing of an innocent teen. Well let the wild wild west continue... When older teens smell fear, hate or disdain (which a lot of you GM supporters show on these boards) they are the most ruthless of all age groups. They are the one age group that won't sympathize for your psychological weakness to celebrate a victory over the dead because you lack something inside. That's the fuel for their crazy energy.

I really don't see who else could win in a wild wild west atmosphere. The teens have the energy, the ruthlessness, and more tenacity than any other age group. This celebrating GZ really has the potential of being your worst nightmare." http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?256257-Trayvon-Martin-Case/page462

On other boards it did get a stir out of the populous. But on here nobody ever quoted me. Its predictable because its real. It grows because its real.

I guess my view is different because I believe a lot of the violence isn't real, but made up because of the upcoming election. There's such a big effort going on to try and make sure Trump isn't elected.

Whoah10115
06-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Why do people think the answer is that "What the Libs won't tell you"?

If there is one thing I hate is that people think that most thoughtful people who are liberal or leftist or whatever all just point their fingers one way and blame everybody else.

Do any of you who say that actually know any people? Like talk to them? And if so, do you tell them that you see them that way? Would be interesting to see how you deal with it.

hateraid
06-04-2020, 12:39 AM

You didn't do anything wrong. Everyone is on a moral high horse. They're applauding Seth Rogen for cussing out people posting all lives matter. Even in solidarity these BLM ass kissers will take down anything that isn't 💯 pro black