PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the NBA resuming the 2019-20 season...

Fudge
06-04-2020, 09:17 PM
- LeBron will win his 4th championship with one of the weaker supporting casts among the contenders this year.

- Not sure who the MVP should go to. Most likely going to be a two-man race between Giannis and LeBron. Still got LeBron with the slight edge.

- A major star will be hit with a devastating injury in these next 8 games.

- The Raptors will come out of the East again this year. Siakam is a SUPERSTAR.

- Off topic a bit...but I am now 5 months sober. Became a weed addict and OD'd (aka greened out) multiple time. Currently laid off from my Dollar Tree gig, but doing some freelance web design work on the side that will have me survive for the next couple of weeks.

How's everybody doing?

scuzzy
06-04-2020, 09:20 PM
the legend is back!

Fudge
06-04-2020, 09:21 PM
the legend is back!
What's good, boss?

LAmbruh
06-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Lebron Fam still winning :dancin:hammertime:

Fudge
06-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Bran fam alive and well... Wow.

My team strong.

Haha, damn.

Love it, yo.

Rico2016
06-04-2020, 09:34 PM
- LeBron will win his 4th championship with one of the weaker supporting casts among the contenders this year.

- Not sure who the MVP should go to. Most likely going to be a two-man race between Giannis and LeBron. Still got LeBron with the slight edge.

- Off topic a bit...but I am now 5 months sober. Became a weed addict and OD'd (aka greened out) multiple time. Currently laid off from my Dollar Tree gig, but doing some freelance web design work on the side that will have me survive for the next couple of weeks.

How's everybody doing?

Fudge you sunnavabitch

https://media.giphy.com/media/pHb82xtBPfqEg/giphy.gif

Welcome back

Rico2016
06-04-2020, 09:35 PM
Lebron Fam still winning :dancin:hammertime:

Turbo Slayer
06-04-2020, 09:38 PM

How's everybody doing?
LeBron will win his 4th championship with one of the weaker supporting casts among the contenders this year. Highly unlikely since the Bucks are a 10+ SRS team and Clippers are right behind the Lakers. The Lakers have a medium chance. Wouldn't bet on it though.

Still got LeBron with the slight edge. Fine that's your opinion, I respect the hell out of it. But I disagree. Giannis is way younger than LeBron too.

Giannis is averaging 3.9 PPG more than LeBron on 4 minutes less per game. Giannis is averaging more 2PA on more efficiency and also his TS% is higher than LeBron's TS%.

Giannis is currently having an all-time season (more than 10+ BPM) while LeBron is having a MVP season (+8.7 BPM).

Bucks also have the best record in the league while the Lakers have the 2nd best. History shows that MVPs are awarded (mostly) to the player with the stats and the player on a team with the most wins (if possible).

No way LeBron wins it. At best, he is 2nd in MVP shares.

The Raptors will come out of the East again this year. Siakam is a SUPERSTAR. Disagree.

Axe
06-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Highly unlikely since the Bucks are a 10+ SRS team and Clippers are right behind the Lakers. The Lakers have a medium chance. Wouldn't bet on it though.

Fine that's your opinion, I respect the hell out of it. But I disagree. Giannis is way younger than LeBron too.

Giannis is averaging 3.9 PPG more than LeBron on 4 minutes less per game. Giannis is averaging more 2PA on more efficiency and also his TS% is higher than LeBron's TS%.

Giannis is currently having an all-time season (more than 10+ BPM) while LeBron is having a MVP season (+8.7 BPM).

Bucks also have the best record in the league while the Lakers have the 2nd best. History shows that MVPs are awarded (mostly) to the player with the stats and the player on a team with the most wins (if possible).

Disagree.
Great post as usual

Rico2016
06-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Highly unlikely since the Bucks are a 10+ SRS team and Clippers are right behind the Lakers. The Lakers have a medium chance. Wouldn't bet on it though.

Fine that's your opinion, I respect the hell out of it. But I disagree. Giannis is way younger than LeBron too.

Disagree.

Who benefits the most from the rest? Clippers?

Turbo Slayer
06-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Great post as usual Thanks Axe.

Turbo Slayer
06-04-2020, 09:52 PM

How's everybody doing? The Raptors will come out of the East again this year.

The Raptors will come out of the East again this year. Note: Don't really care about if Siakam is a superstar, I'm not here to argue about that shit.

I disagree. Nearly every team with 10+ SRS have went to the Finals and won. The 2019 Bucks was 2-0 on the Raps before they blew it. The 2020 Bucks (10+ SRS) is a WAY better version than the 2019 Bucks (8+ SRS).

What does Siakam have compared to what Kawhi had in 2019 (comparing 2nd options)?

Kawhi Leonard had Siakam while Siakam (a worse 1st option than Kawhi, undoubtedly) have Kyle Lowry? Lol. Let's face reality. The Raptors have a puncher's chance to get to the Finals and that's a BIG if.

Not to mention that they have to face 76ers who pushed the Raps to 7 games with Kawhi on the Raps (imagine the Raps without Kawhi, yikes) or the new look Celtics (roughly the same in SRS) because they are all in the same grouping in the Playoffs.

I foresee a ending like the 94' Bulls. A exit in the ECSF against 76ers or Celtics or in the ECF against the Bucks.

Rico2016
06-04-2020, 10:00 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/gJkkVXQg/LEBRON.png

Stanley Kobrick
06-04-2020, 10:02 PM
:cheers:

Fudge
06-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Not sure who bro up there is so I don't really care to respond.

This thread is about me, not you, mang.

lol

Fudge
06-04-2020, 10:10 PM

What's new, my African brother?

LAmbruh
06-04-2020, 10:15 PM

lol

:oldlol:

LoneyROY7
06-04-2020, 10:47 PM
The prodigal son of ISH returns.

Im Still Ballin
06-04-2020, 11:36 PM
Good to see an "OG" in the house.

Axe
06-05-2020, 01:07 AM
The prodigal son of ISH returns.
Idk this guy lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-05-2020, 01:19 AM
Holy shit...

the one and only..

the greatest ever..

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron23
06-05-2020, 02:16 AM
Welcome back Bro

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2020, 02:38 AM

lol

Lmao.

He‘s a youngin‘. Tryna make a name for himself.

Welcome back legend

FultzNationRISE
06-05-2020, 03:28 AM
Squad gettin stronger, and STRONGER.

Extending into a full, potent form like the phallus of a King.

RIGID.

#ForLebron.

ELITEpower23
06-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Squad gettin stronger, and STRONGER.

Extending into a full, potent form like the phallus of a King.

RIGID.

#ForLebron.

#ForLeBron

rise up bois

:hammertime:

Fudge
06-06-2020, 12:50 AM
Cheers, boys!

What did I miss? Somebody give me a quick recap of the last 5 months or so.

oldtimer28
06-08-2020, 06:08 AM
Likelihood of blm protests affecting the season?

When is the trial scheduled and how long usually to return a verdict?