PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan admitted he made up stories in the Labradford Smith Game

Lebron23
06-07-2020, 08:05 AM
When Smith scored 37 points on him. labradford never said Hey Mike and he never patted him in his shoulder. Jordan said he just made up stories in his head to motivate him. Jordan get his revenged by scoring 36 points. And shutting him down.

Lebron23
06-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Smith said he never thrash talked MJ cause he was one of his favorite players.

Bronbron23
06-07-2020, 12:16 PM
When Smith scored 37 points on him. labradford never said Hey Mike and he never patted him in his shoulder. Jordan said he just made up stories in his head to motivate him. Jordan get his revenged by scoring 36 points. And shutting him down.

yeah looks like he did it a few times. Other athletes have done this kind of thing for extra motivation. Shaq talked about doing it with drob. Pretty sure ive heard serena say she did this once or twice. Ive heard fighter and football players say theve done this too. Kind of weird but whatever works i guess

ELITEpower23
06-07-2020, 12:20 PM
yeah looks like he did it a few times. Other athletes have done this kind of thing for extra motivation. Shaq talked about doing it with drob. Pretty sure ive heard serena say she did this once or twice. Ive heard fighter and football players say theve done this too. Kind of weird but whatever works i guess

Fedor Emelianenko did similar too

Bronbron23
06-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Fedor Emelianenko did similar too

Yeah its probably more common then people think

light
06-07-2020, 06:22 PM

It's kind of odd that Jordan put that in The Last Dance as a career highlight. It was irrelevant stuff.

Even if the story was true, it's still not much of a story because Smith was nobody.

Soundwave
06-08-2020, 02:43 AM
Oh noes, how dare an NBA player be competitive.

You should be upset if a player drops 37 on you and you should come out to blitz them the next game, that's a GOOD thing, I don't care what thought process you need to get you there.

As opposed to today with players laughing and high fiving each other after games, gimme a break.