PDA

View Full Version : These protests are a civil war of attrition

dreamshake
06-07-2020, 01:21 PM
We’re at 12 days so far. This month is a civil rights month as well so it’s gaining even more ground.

Who will give up first? The BLM protestors or Donald Trump?

The longer that these protests go, the more businesses get destroyed, the more people stay unemployed, the more wealth will be fairly distributed from the rich to the poor, the more Trump is likely to lose the vote. If these protests can go past November, Trump is out, not to mention the economy would be even more damaged for the foreseeable future. The long game is in favor of the BLM protestors. Everyday the protests go on, Trump continues to take more Ls.

BigKobeFan
06-07-2020, 01:24 PM
You are an idiot. The longer this goes on, the moderates and independents will favor trump

Only the low lives and the unemployed are rioting in the liberal cities

Long Duck Dong
06-07-2020, 01:26 PM
I'm saving my popcorn for when these protesters run out of businesses to loot and start tearing through wealthy neighborhoods :oldlol:

dreamshake
06-07-2020, 01:26 PM
You are an idiot. The longer this goes on, the moderates and independents will favor trump

Newsflash dumbass. These protests are going on in ALL 50 states. Keeping your head under the sand in ignorance won’t help Trump’s case.

ThatCoolKid
06-07-2020, 01:30 PM

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_us_060220/

"A majority of Americans (57%) say that police officers facing a difficult or dangerous situation are more likely to use excessive force if the culprit is black, compared to one-third (33%) who say the police are just as likely to use excessive force against black and white culprits in the same type of situation."

"Majorities of black (69%), other minority (58%) and white (55%) Americans say that the protestors’ anger is fully justified"

"The poll finds that 76% of Americans now say that racial and ethnic discrimination is a big problem in the United States"

"Just over half (53%) of the public feels that race relations have worsened since Trump became president"

The protests have broad support. If Trump continues to do nothing his legitimacy as president will be based on nothing but force.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Long Duck Dong
06-07-2020, 01:43 PM

"A majority of Americans (57%) say that police officers facing a difficult or dangerous situation are more likely to use excessive force if the culprit is black, compared to one-third (33%) who say the police are just as likely to use excessive force against black and white culprits in the same type of situation."

"Majorities of black (69%), other minority (58%) and white (55%) Americans say that the protestors’ anger is fully justified"

"The poll finds that 76% of Americans now say that racial and ethnic discrimination is a big problem in the United States"

"Just over half (53%) of the public feels that race relations have worsened since Trump became president"

The protests have broad support. If Trump continues to do nothing his legitimacy as president will be based on nothing but force.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

The first thing I noticed from your article is that only 17% of Americans think the actions of the protesters are fully justified.

Long Duck Dong
06-07-2020, 01:48 PM

Your article says 53% polled in 2016, said race relations under Obama had worsened. The exact same percentage as Trump

Long Duck Dong
06-07-2020, 01:52 PM

Your article also says that over 70% of people are satisfied with their local police department versus 15% who are dissatisfied. Looks like the police are doing a pretty good job in most of America

ThatCoolKid
06-07-2020, 02:06 PM
The first thing I noticed from your article is that only 17% of Americans think the actions of the protesters are fully justified.

Yes because people see looters and rioters on the news because news channels love to film the minority of people doing stupid shit. The vast majority of protestors are peaceful and are occurring all over the world. Majority of Americans support the anger of the protestors and agree that police are more likely to use excessive force on black citizens - which is at the root of the protestors cause. Meaning they agree with the principles the protestors are fighting for.

The police are doing a good job in most neighborhoods because in affluent, largely white neighborhoods there are no problems. Residents in such places barely interact with the police at all besides traffic incidents.

Patrick Chewing
06-07-2020, 03:21 PM

Bingo. The more chaos and anarchy on the streets, the more Democrats in these towns would be inclined to vote for Trump. Just so they can get their cities back.

BigKobeFan
06-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Bingo. The more chaos and anarchy on the streets, the more Democrats in these towns would be inclined to vote for Trump. Just so they can get their cities back.

I dont even care about the democrats because we dont need their vote. Its the moderates, small business owners thats going to be outraged by these low life thugs

Then u have these idiot liberal politicians telling people to riot and protestand painting the streets with blm. I wonder what these small business owners are going to think

JohnnySic
06-07-2020, 03:32 PM
The Democrats had a puncher's chance but now they've lost the election. Dont believe the media narrative. They're only presenting the voices of one side. The vast majority of Americans find this disgusting. I wont be surprised if Trump wins in a Reagan/Mondale landslide.

Hittin_Shots
06-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Yes because people see looters and rioters on the news because news channels love to film the minority of people doing stupid shit. The vast majority of protestors are peaceful and are occurring all over the world. Majority of Americans support the anger of the protestors and agree that police are more likely to use excessive force on black citizens - which is at the root of the protestors cause. Meaning they agree with the principles the protestors are fighting for.

The police are doing a good job in most neighborhoods because in affluent, largely white neighborhoods there are no problems. Residents in such places barely interact with the police at all besides traffic incidents.

I wonder the % of those people that think blacks are more likely to use excessive force on other races than those other races on blacks. I know which way all statistics point, but can't let facts ruin a good cause.

dreamshake
06-07-2020, 11:08 PM
I dont even care about the democrats because we dont need their vote. Its the moderates, small business owners thats going to be outraged by these low life thugs

Then u have these idiot liberal politicians telling people to riot and protestand painting the streets with blm. I wonder what these small business owners are going to think

The small business owners are thinking we don't want these protests and riots to happen again. It's all happening under Trump's watch. He ain't doing shit about it. Why would they be dumb enough to give him another go in November? Get real.

Patrick Chewing
06-07-2020, 11:15 PM
The small business owners are thinking we don't want these protests and riots to happen again. It's all happening under Trump's watch. He ain't doing shit about it. Why would they be dumb enough to give him another go in November? Get real.

WRONG.

https://newslinks.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/get-the-fk-outta-here-minneapolis-mayor-jacob-frey-forced-to-leave-protest-for-refusing-to-defund-police-640x381.jpg

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol: