PDA

View Full Version : I think white people should just let change happen

Walk on Water
06-07-2020, 09:25 PM
The white established the system and treated blacks badly for many decades. There was never any real kind of punishment for their behavior.

I’m not saying that if you’re white that it’s your fault. I’m saying maybe let the experts take care of things. You don’t deserve any privilege that you think you do. Subconsciously you believe you are better than a black person even if you’re a good person overall. The system was always rigged against blacks, they never had a chance to catch up. They were always at a disadvantage. It’s much tougher to grow up in the ghetto. One person might make it, but we know most won’t, if we’re being real.

Given all the perks white people have had all these years, the least you can do is be quiet and let black peoples say their lives matter. You don’t need to flaunt your privilege and start trying to be a smart ass. All you have to do is listen and accept and go on with your life. You’ve had plenty of privilege, just appreciate that you don’t have to worry about someone mistreating you because of your race.

Yes all the terrible slavery happened years ago. White people never truly made it right. Not as good as it could have been. So if all you do is not oppose black lives matter, at least you’re letting things happen. Don’t be that white guy that intervenes.

If there was no slavery and all these terrible things in history then we wouldn’t say black lives matter. We can’t change the past, but we can do the right thing going forward.

People bring up these stats, but let me tell you something.. behind closed doors people do say racist things. Let’s be real.

Cleverness
06-07-2020, 09:34 PM
what about the people who are part black and part white...

Walk on Water
06-07-2020, 09:38 PM

Hmm never thought of that.

Axe
06-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Then they should let partial change happen..

warriorfan
06-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Hmm never thought of that.

:roll:

FKAri
06-07-2020, 10:22 PM
:roll:

GOAT response :oldlol:

DoctorP
06-07-2020, 11:33 PM
part of them should let change happen

https://i.gifer.com/fyVz.gif