PDA

View Full Version : It might be possible 4 Trump to win, but that won’t bode well for any of us

Walk on Water
06-08-2020, 02:45 AM
I think that Biden is gonna edge out the win. When you watch what’s going, it’s apparent that the left controls the world to an extent. The coronavirus and the protests are all planned according to many of you. So if that’s true, then they have the power and they have tricks up their sleeves. Look at how many people are lining up in DC. And they have no quit in them. I believe they’ll win at all cost even if it means rigging it.

I’ll give Trump credit though because not one man has had this much influence. He’s bent people out of shape that it’s caused people to believe that it’s evil to go against looting and violence. The left wants him out so bad that they’ll never stop.

If Trump wins, then the protests will just get even bigger and it will never end. There will be more pandemic type events and ways to affect our lives. As long as Trump is in office we’re never gonna get out of this mess. And I could see the corona numbers going up again on paper to the point where they’ll have us locked in our homes again.

If Biden wins, I believe the protest ends. The virus gradually and magically vanishes. We can have fans at real sport games. Life goes back to normal. Black people get privilege. Maybe universal income. Life will become live able again and no masks, no curfews.

Only in a Trump country can a place become this much of a mess. I’m not saying Trump is wrong. But by default we can’t have him because if we do, these inconvenient events are gonna keep happening. Why would you want that? Because of pride? I’d rather have Biden be president so that the news can start covering other things. Go back to regular sports and life.

LoneyROY7
06-08-2020, 02:48 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5f3750254bac215f7da0765933730393/tenor.gif