PDA

View Full Version : 18 Murders in 24 Hours: Chicago's Deadliest Weekend in 60 Years

Patrick Chewing
06-08-2020, 05:49 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/inside-chicagos-deadliest-day-in-six-decades/

Eighteen people were killed in Chicago in a 24-hour span last month — the deadliest day in the Windy City in roughly six decades, according to a report.

The slayings — including a high school student and a college freshman who aspired to become a correctional officer — occurred on May 31 as the city grappled with ongoing civil unrest in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

The grim tally made May 31 the single most violent day Chicago has endured in roughly 60 years, according to data provided to the newspaper by the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

“We’ve never seen anything like it, at all,” the crime lab’s senior research director, Max Kapustin, told the newspaper. “I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.”

Data from the lab does not pre-date 1961, but the next-highest single-day murder total in Chicago was on Aug. 4, 1991, when 13 Chicagoans died in homicides, according to the report.

When the entire weekend is taken into context, 25 people were killed citywide from late May 29 through May 31, while another 85 people were hurt by gunfire, the Sun-Times reports, making it the most violent weekend in modern Chicago history.

While citing an “unprecedented” level of activity within the past week, a Chicago police spokesman said detectives were investigating several incidents and working to determine motives.

“The department is actively working to seek justice for all the residents impacted, especially those who have been killed or injured by these senseless acts of violence,” police spokesman Thomas Ahern told the Sun-Times in a statement.

Police brass canceled time off for all cops after “increased violent and criminal activity” starting on May 30. The move allowed the department to direct its “full force of manpower” into neighborhoods in Chicago’s South and West sides, Ahern said.

Among those killed on May 31 was Angelo Bronson, a 36-year-old father of two visiting his hometown from Washington, DC. Bronson was standing outside in Englewood when he was shot in the chest during a drive-by shooting. He died hours later, the newspaper reports.

Also killed in separate shooting incidents were two 18-year-old students, Lazarra Daniels and Keishanay Bolden, who had hopes of becoming a correctional officer, according to the Sun-Times.

Cops discovered Daniels, who attended DRW College Prep in Lawndale, shot in the head in West Garfield Park. She was pronounced dead at the scene, the newspaper reported earlier this month.

Earlier that day, Bolden died during an argument in Englewood, where a male suspect shot her in the torso and fled in a dark sedan, the Sun-Times previously reported.

Bolden, who attended Western Illinois University, was known at the college for her “determination, intelligence and joy.” She wrote on gun violence in her community for a college assignment last year, according to the Sun-Times.

“When one person is hurt everybody is hurt,” Bolden wrote. “We all might not hurt the same, but we can feel that pain when one of ours is hurt.”

https://media1.tenor.com/images/51c1d9515f36ed8ae5f0e27d6966433f/tenor.gif

Im Still Ballin
06-08-2020, 05:52 PM
Gerrymandering the stats.

Most of these killings are well spread throughout the poor outskirts of the greater Chicago area

bladefd
06-08-2020, 06:24 PM
This is something the black community has a lot of work to do. Poverty is one of the main reasons for it, of course, but many more black people need to stand up and condemn black-on-black crime. This has gotten too out of hand sadly..

highwhey
06-08-2020, 06:26 PM
looks to me like the police has failed Chicago massively. time for reform.

Patrick Chewing
06-08-2020, 07:28 PM
The usual suspects are as quiet as can be.

diamenz
06-08-2020, 07:47 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVTPuE_qRU

Long Duck Dong
06-08-2020, 10:08 PM
https://i.gifer.com/7Gxv.gif
https://palaceintrigueblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/37854380-2035385393141422-2035550400764968960-n_orig.jpg

Patrick Chewing
06-08-2020, 10:10 PM
White racism is causing Blacks to kill themselves at an alarming rate.

warriorfan
06-08-2020, 10:41 PM
#ForGeorge

Axe
06-09-2020, 01:06 AM
No guts, no glory.

Rocket
06-09-2020, 08:59 AM
Apparently none of those black lives mattered very much to the people of the BLM movement. We now also know that there were 9 unarmed black people killed by police last year. There were twice as many killed in just one city in a single day by other black people. This is very said and why so many do not support the BLM movement due to this type of hypocrisy yet they do say ALL lives matter regardless of what color they are or who killed them.

tpols
06-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Ben Wilson got killed in Chicago in the 80s by some punks who just ran up on him for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUu-3x7sTng

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Trump will get 30-40% of the Black vote this year. Mark my words. The older generations see the hypocrisy.

These fraudulent organizations like BLM only march and protest when someone of another race attacks them, but are silent when they murder each other every day. If you are an American and cannot see that hypocrisy and blatant disregard for the real problem, you are an idiot. The old heads in the Black community will drown out this noise. Just watch.

coin24
06-09-2020, 10:26 AM
its obvious racism. white supremacy to be exact

NBAGOAT
06-09-2020, 11:12 AM
i wonder when conservatives will realize there are other cities besides chicago in the united states.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 11:16 AM
i wonder when conservatives will realize there are other cities besides chicago in the united states.

You're right. There's Baltimore and St. Louis where the numbers are worse.

https://www.thetrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ucr-cities-2018-01.png

Phong
06-09-2020, 11:21 AM
13% of the population.. 53% of the murders (https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43)

Long Duck Dong
06-09-2020, 11:29 AM
13% of the population.. 53% of the murders (https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43)

It could be 75% and it's still caused by oppression and disenfranchisement. The 2nd amendment was made and maintained, not for freedom but so urban youth can kill each other. Abortion helps but the guns are the coup de gras for the black community. Remove the racism and guns, and these communities will be as clean and educated as any Asian community in the nation within 10 years

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 11:56 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/inside-chicagos-deadliest-day-in-six-decades/

https://media1.tenor.com/images/51c1d9515f36ed8ae5f0e27d6966433f/tenor.gif

I guarantee you if they reform the police force those numbers go down significantly. Its the wild, wild west there now and people can get killed there quickly. Its out of control there. I stopped for a light there and a gang member took his gun fully out instead of flashing it. Remind you this is for a red light. I could have been police but he didn't fathom that. Proof that the police presence is weak. I talked to some students in Lincoln Park HS and they told me that they have several kids in their class have bodies on them. That they don't get arrested. They are usually bullies and they affect other lives. They end up making enough money that they buy off cops.

You can go on youtube and see any number of videos about people who talk about crates of automatic guns that would mysteriously appear in the Hoods in Cali and Chicago. This was going on for over 20 years. The HS kids at Park HS told me that the guns had no tracer on them. Its obvious that they are convinced its the authorities leaving the guns. Its a social experiment that is going on over there. Everything in Cabrini Green is a hands off approach when it comes to violence AND PREVENTION. Not escalation.

I think I've been in every major city on the East coast. The one that seemed the worse to me, has undergone a police overhaul, actually defunded, the police(Camdem NJ). They reduced the homicides by more than 55%. Excessive force complaints from 65 in 2012 to 3 in 2019. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-defunding-the-police-department-worked-for-one-new-jersey-city/2452746/. Police excellence, schools, and some extra guidance can really transform a city/neighborhood. Most of the time its those three key elements.

Long Duck Dong
06-09-2020, 12:09 PM
I

The one that seemed the worse to me, has undergone a police overhaul, actually defunded, the police(Camdem NJ). They reduced the homicides by more than 55%. Excessive force complaints from 65 in 2012 to 3 in 2019. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-defunding-the-police-department-worked-for-one-new-jersey-city/2452746/. Police excellence, schools, and some extra guidance can really transform a city/neighborhood. Most of the time its those three key elements.

In 2011 there were 175 police officers in Camden

By 2014 there were 411 police officers in Camden

Hmm. I wonder if that had anything to do with it

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 12:13 PM
I guarantee you if they reform the police force those numbers go down significantly. Its the wild, wild west there now and people can get killed there quickly. Its out of control there. I stopped for a light there and a gang member took his gun fully out instead of flashing it. Remind you this is for a red light. I could have been police but he didn't fathom that. Proof that the police presence is weak. I talked to some students in Lincoln Park HS and they told me that they have several kids in their class have bodies on them. That they don't get arrested. They are usually bullies and they affect other lives. They end up making enough money that they buy off cops.

You can go on youtube and see any number of videos about people who talk about crates of automatic guns that would mysteriously appear in the Hoods in Cali and Chicago. This was going on for over 20 years. The HS kids at Park HS told me that the guns had no tracer on them. Its obvious that they are convinced its the authorities leaving the guns. Its a social experiment that is going on over there. Everything in Cabrini Green is a hands off approach when it comes to violence AND PREVENTION. Not escalation.

I think I've been in every major city on the East coast. The one that seemed the worse to me, has undergone a police overhaul, actually defunded, the police(Camdem NJ). They reduced the homicides by more than 55%. Excessive force complaints from 65 in 2012 to 3 in 2019. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-defunding-the-police-department-worked-for-one-new-jersey-city/2452746/. Police excellence, schools, and some extra guidance can really transform a city/neighborhood. Most of the time its those three key elements.

If by reform you mean increase the police presence, then that would make the most sense. But what does "reform" mean to you? I'm curious.

NBAGOAT
06-09-2020, 12:14 PM
In 2011 there were 175 police officers in Camden

By 2014 there were 411 police officers in Camden

Hmm. I wonder if that had anything to do with it

you have a source on that? wikipedia says camden had 370 officers in 2011 before they overhauled their department

tpols
06-09-2020, 12:16 PM

camden is still one of the worst cities in the country though...

it's a total no fly zone for outsiders.

Long Duck Dong
06-09-2020, 12:23 PM
you have a source on that? wikipedia says camden had 370 officers in 2011 before they overhauled their department

There were 175 officers in Camden in 2011 but by 2014 the force was up to 411

https://journalistsresource.org/studies/government/criminal-justice/policing-camden-gunshot-patients/

Crime rate was at it's highest during budget cuts on the police force. Revamp the police if you will, but to DEFUND them without a plan in place is a recipe for disaster

Phong
06-09-2020, 12:33 PM
camden is still one of the worst cities in the country though...

it's a total no fly zone for outsiders.I wasn't familiar with that city so I had to look it up. Holy crap, even with "police excellence", what a crime-infested shithole it is. [Camden, NJ - Crime Rate] (https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/camden/crime)

Is Carmen's demographics what I think it is? 🤔

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 12:47 PM
I wasn't familiar with that city so I had to look it up. Holy crap, even with "police excellence", what a crime-infested shithole it is. [Camden, NJ - Crime Rate] (https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/camden/crime)

Is Carmen's demographics what I think it is? ��
LOL, who ever said they had police excellence??? ohhh but it had a great change with an overhaul. Which is the starting point for a lot of these neglected neighborhoods. I made about a dozen points, is that the only one you can bend, misconstrue and not understand?

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Is there a serious answer as to why there isn't an outcry or protests on the streets about the violence and the amount of Blacks being killed in all the aforementioned cities?

Phong
06-09-2020, 01:14 PM
LOL, who ever said they had police excellence??? ohhh but it had a great change with an overhaul. Which is the starting point for a lot of these neglected neighborhoods. I made about a dozen points, is that the only one you can bend, misconstrue and not understand? What other dozen points? That everything that blacks do is caused by someone else?

Some guy points a gun at you at a red light.. police fault!

Blacks killing blacks. The government's fault for allegedly dropping crates of automatic guns.. yet for all those urban legends, there are no pictures or videos of such crates being discovered.

ItsMillerTime
06-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Is there a serious answer as to why there isn't an outcry or protests on the streets about the violence and the amount of Blacks being killed in all the aforementioned cities?

Here's the difference between black-on-black crime and state-on-black crime: 99% of the time nobody is held accountable for state-on-black crime. There is an entire legal system in place to protect officers from being prosecuted and charged with crimes. Inner city black-on-black crime has accountability. If the police don't catch the suspects, the community normally enacts its own version of justice. There's also a huge difference between being killed by a rival neighbor and BEING KILLED BY POSITIONS OF POWER SPONSORED BY THE STATE.

The fact I have to fvcking explain this to you is depressing. Christ you're an absolute moron.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Here's the difference between black-on-black crime and state-on-black crime: 99% of the time nobody is held accountable for state-on-black crime. There is an entire legal system in place to protect officers from being prosecuted and charged with crimes. Inner city black-on-black crime has accountability. If the police don't catch the suspects, the community normally enacts its own version of justice. There's also a huge difference between being killed by a rival neighbor and BEING KILLED BY POSITIONS OF POWER SPONSORED BY THE STATE.

The fact I have to fvcking explain this to you is depressing. Christ you're an absolute moron.

You're an idiot first off. And a piece of shit. Now that we got that out of the way, what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. So you're saying that just because the Blacks that kill other Blacks get caught and incarcerated that there is no reason to be outraged and protest? What is the purpose of Black Lives Matter then? This proves that the organization if full of shit and just a front for political influence and power.

And there is no difference between being killed by a neighbor and by a cop. Unjust police killings are virtually non-existent. Whereas right now, a Black person is killing another Black person. So shut the **** up with that nonsense.

You're almost making it seem as if Black on Black violence is acceptable and we should look the other way. Only vile sub-human scum think that way. Not surprised you do.

ItsMillerTime
06-09-2020, 01:44 PM
You're an idiot first off. And a piece of shit. Now that we got that out of the way, what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. So you're saying that just because the Blacks that kill other Blacks get caught and incarcerated that there is no reason to be outraged and protest? What is the purpose of Black Lives Matter then? This proves that the organization if full of shit and just a front for political influence and power.

And there is no difference between being killed by a neighbor and by a cop. Unjust police killings are virtually non-existent. Whereas right now, a Black person is killing another Black person. So shut the **** up with that nonsense.

You're almost making it seem as if Black on Black violence is acceptable and we should look the other way. Only vile sub-human scum think that way. Not surprised you do.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/860/976/94a.jpg

I facepalmed literally 7 times during this post. You're beyond fvcking retarded.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:47 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/860/976/94a.jpg

I facepalmed literally 7 times during this post. You're beyond fvcking retarded.

That's what I thought. Find a meme online instead of refute the points I've made to you.

Long Duck Dong
06-09-2020, 01:57 PM
BEING KILLED BY POSITIONS OF POWER SPONSORED BY THE STATE.

Even the most liberal figures have 28 unarmed blacks died by police in their custody in 2019. 28...for the entire nation. 9 were shot. We can go back and forth how many of these killings weren't justified but 28 blacks in a year for the entire nation. 18 people(I'm guessing most, if not all were black)died in 24 hours in a single city but let's focus on the smaller problem smh. You can bet we will hear it loud and clear, when there is a rape of a black woman by a member of another race. It happens very very rarely even though black men rape latina, white and Asian women by the thousands.

The liberal mindset, focus on the smaller problem and throw a blanket over the elephant in the room.

tpols
06-09-2020, 02:22 PM
I wasn't familiar with that city so I had to look it up. Holy crap, even with "police excellence", what a crime-infested shithole it is. [Camden, NJ - Crime Rate] (https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/camden/crime)

Is Carmen's demographics what I think it is? 🤔

google street map it bro... it's so run down it looks like it could be somalia.

RRR3
06-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Trump will get 30-40% of the Black vote this year. Mark my words. The older generations see the hypocrisy.

These fraudulent organizations like BLM only march and protest when someone of another race attacks them, but are silent when they murder each other every day. If you are an American and cannot see that hypocrisy and blatant disregard for the real problem, you are an idiot. The old heads in the Black community will drown out this noise. Just watch.
It’s insane how clueless you are. You’re disconnected from reality.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 02:26 PM
It’s insane how clueless you are. You’re disconnected from reality.

I've literally been right about Trump ever since I started supporting him. Are you not aware of all the members that have disappeared who challenged me? There will be another mass exodus come November, and your name is on that list.

But please, keep pretending like you know anything about politics and anything about the mood on the streets. You lap up all the CNN propaganda and then come on here and try to pass it off as truth. CNN has been wrong time and time again about everything. From Trump, to Nick Sandmann, to Covid, and so on and so forth.

30-40 percent little man.

Long Duck Dong
06-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Latino Democrat city councilman teeing off on the Chicago mayor. :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/VQCxDbtci2s

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Latino Democrat city councilman teeing off on the Chicago mayor. :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/VQCxDbtci2s

They are eating their own and I ****ING LOVE IT

RRR3
06-09-2020, 02:30 PM
I've literally been right about Trump ever since I started supporting him. Are you not aware of all the members that have disappeared who challenged me? There will be another mass exodus come November, and your name is on that list.

But please, keep pretending like you know anything about politics and anything about the mood on the streets. You lap up all the CNN propaganda and then come on here and try to pass it off as truth. CNN has been wrong time and time again about everything. From Trump, to Nick Sandmann, to Covid, and so on and so forth.

If Trump gets 30-40 percent of the black vote, I will buy a MAGA hat and upload a pic of me wearing it.

If Trump doesn’t, you have to buy a Black Lives Matter shirt and post a pic of you wearing it.

Deal?

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 02:59 PM
If Trump gets 30-40 percent of the black vote, I will buy a MAGA hat and upload a pic of me wearing it.

If Trump doesn’t, you have to buy a Black Lives Matter shirt and post a pic of you wearing it.

Deal?

I don't back down from a challenge. Deal.

RRR3
06-09-2020, 03:04 PM
I don't back down from a challenge. Deal.
:cheers: I’ll hold you to that. Remember the loser still has to post that pic before they stop posting here permanently due to the results of the election for our other bet.

diamenz
06-09-2020, 03:25 PM
also, loser has to post a d1ck pic. it's only fair.

Hawker
06-09-2020, 03:33 PM

Deal?

Damn. RRR3 bringing the heat.

That is a ****ing bet.

I like that RRR3 has come around on the 2nd amendment.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 03:35 PM
also, loser has to post a d1ck pic. it's only fair.

It's a physical impossibility for RRR3.

diamenz
06-09-2020, 03:40 PM
It's a physical impossibility for RRR3.

:lebronamazed::oldlol:

ThatCoolKid
06-09-2020, 03:56 PM

Chewing if your so smart - go out into the street with the protestors and teach them. Use all this incredible knowledge you have and educate them. I'm sure you'll be able to heal the nation with your giant brain - you're right about everything in your own words. Why are you hiding behind your computer screen on a small off topic NBA message board? :lol

Here is a question for all you All lives matter - black on black violence folks. Why is there more black on black violence in this country? What would you do to fix it?

And if you care about black on black violence, great. Does that mean you ignore police violence? Why can two issues not matter simultaneously?

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Chewing if your so smart - go out into the street with the protestors and teach them. Use all this incredible knowledge you have and educate them. I'm sure you'll be able to heal the nation with your giant brain - you're right about everything in your own words. Why are you hiding behind your computer screen on a small off topic NBA message board? :lol

Here is a question for all you All lives matter - black on black violence folks. Why is there more black on black violence in this country? What would you do to fix it?

And if you care about black on black violence, great. Does that mean you ignore police violence? Why can two issues not matter simultaneously?

You should be asking the protesters on the street that, not me. Protesters on the street seem to only care about when someone other than their own commits a crime against them. If you're that stupid, no matter of teaching will change that. That kind of ignorance is genetic.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 05:27 PM
What other dozen points? That everything that blacks do is caused by someone else? We are talking about the neglected and gone astray crowd. Its not a self help book group. If you had a gun you would be dangerous.

Some guy points a gun at you at a red light.. police fault! That's definitely a sign that they don't have police there. I was in the wild, wild west.

Blacks killing blacks. The government's fault for allegedly dropping crates of automatic guns.. yet for all those urban legends, there are no pictures or videos of such crates being discovered. I've seen pictures and videos before. There are some bullies inundated with violence and a systemic self hate indoctrination that they just turn to plain ruthless and wild behavior. They are going to kill others. I can't explain it. But I know dropping crates of guns isn't going to help the situation.

dreamshake
06-09-2020, 05:32 PM

In Chewing’s defense, he already tried doing that with a bow and arrow. It didn’t work out so well.

3ball
06-09-2020, 10:48 PM
looks to me like the police has failed Chicago massively. time for reform.

All those cops on the street and they didn't catch a single murder in the act... :facepalm:.. Infact, for 99% of crimes, the cops get there after the fact... Our system of having cops ride around in expensive SUV's when everyone knows they don't catch criminals in the act is at the root of the the waste..

And this core inefficiency of the police department explains why the "defund police" story is being misreported

That movement doesn't want zero police - every city needs the capability to respond to emergencies and send out units for domestic situations or other crimes.. But that's ALL we should be paying for - we don't need half the city's budget for that. We have too many fancy SUV cop cars riding around this city doing nothing. Consequently, they're almost forced to harass people and police for profit because they're overstaffed. Defunding the police is absolutely the answer, and diverting 30-50% of their budget to mental health treatment and education reform.. that would solve the homeless problem and help our inner cities, thus reducing the need for so many police

The police and the tendency to never question them has allowed them to glad-hand their way to half the city's budget and a culture that uses minorities as their atm (aka ticketing people for something meaningless, and then keeping them in the system forever with repeat fines and arrests for non-payment... Rogan talks about it well here (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhu5GsaSGYs&t=02m26s)).. time to end it - all rackets come to an end

RRR3
06-09-2020, 10:52 PM
All those cops on the street and they didn't catch a single murder in the act... :facepalm:.. Infact, for 99% of crimes, the cops get there after the fact... Our system of having cops ride around in expensive SUV's when everyone knows they don't catch criminals in the act is at the root of the the waste..

And this core inefficiency of the police department explains why the "defund police" story is being misreported

That movement doesn't want zero police - every city needs the capability to respond to emergencies and send out units for domestic situations or other crimes.. But that's ALL we should be paying for - we don't need half the city's budget for that. We have too many fancy SUV cop cars riding around this city doing nothing. Consequently, they're almost forced to harass people and police for profit because they're overstaffed. Defunding the police is absolutely the answer, and diverting 30-50% of their budget to mental health treatment and education reform.. that would solve the homeless problem and help our inner cities, thus reducing the need for so many police

The police and the tendency to never question them has allowed them to glad-hand their way to half the city's budget and a culture that uses minorities as their atm (aka ticket them for something meaningless, and then fine them again or arrest them when they can't pay, aka stay in system forever.. Rogan talks about it well here (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhu5GsaSGYs&t=02m26s)).. time to end it - all rackets come to an end
:applause: :applause: :applause:

More posts like this please.

ThatCoolKid
06-09-2020, 10:56 PM

The police and the tendency to never question them has allowed them to glad-hand their way to half the city's budget and a culture that uses minorities as their atm (aka ticketing people for something meaningless, and then keeping them in the system forever with repeat fines and arrests for non-payment... Rogan talks about it well here (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhu5GsaSGYs&t=02m26s)).. time to end it - all rackets come to an end

Damn - 3ball is big brain when he's not talking basketball :applause:

ThatCoolKid
06-09-2020, 10:58 PM
You should be asking the protesters on the street that, not me. Protesters on the street seem to only care about when someone other than their own commits a crime against them. If you're that stupid, no matter of teaching will change that. That kind of ignorance is genetic.

Notice that he didn't answer any of my questions :oldlol: