PDA

View Full Version : Interviews with BLM Protesters

coin24
06-09-2020, 10:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm86QPhCwFc

Listen to some of these peoples responses. Just wow. Maybe I gave people too much credit, im not sure these people have the capacity to question the garbage they're being fed by the media.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 10:38 AM
:oldlol:

"We need to stop racism"

"What racism?"

"........"

White cuckery at its finest.

coin24
06-09-2020, 10:39 AM
20 minutes of pure gold

AirBonner
06-09-2020, 01:03 PM
What racism? I haven’t found it yet. Mainstream media makes you believe that it’s widespread or the 60’s again

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:12 PM
What racism? I haven’t found it yet. Mainstream media makes you believe that it’s widespread or the 60’s again

You don't remember all those Blacks that were hosed and prevented from attending the same schools and restaurants as Whites the other day?

Me neither.

ItsMillerTime
06-09-2020, 01:23 PM
"Racism doesn't exist" - clueless dipshits in this thread.

AirBonner
06-09-2020, 01:32 PM

People want to be the minority. People almost beg for racism nowadays. Booker T said it best - “There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:34 PM

Only racist here is you.

ItsMillerTime
06-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Only racist here is you.

Right, the guy that's called black people animals and all Muslims terrorists thinks he has some wisdom on this subject. FOH

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Right, the guy that's called black people animals and all Muslims terrorists thinks he has some wisdom on this subject. FOH

Bad people are animals. You're one of them. And a racist.

Doomsday Dallas
06-09-2020, 02:07 PM
https://stronglang.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/3lcd.jpg

fsvr54
06-09-2020, 03:02 PM
These people are a complete joke. These nikkas are HOs! No real men.

hateraid
06-09-2020, 03:25 PM
The BLM snowflakes have a new word now when you point out their ignorance called "cancel culture"
What racism?
Cancel Culture :facepalm

hateraid
06-09-2020, 03:27 PM

I don't think it's a matter of it not existing. It exists. I'm victim to it all the time. Most can't define certain types of racism. If you ask an everyday BLMer to define systemic racism and give an example they likely couldn't.

Hawker
06-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Melbourne is a nice place to visit and love the suburbs around it and the MCG but there are definitely a lot of idiots that live there.

Australians are pretty self-entitled when it comes to discussing american politics. Black americans are not the same as indigineous people of Australia. Native americans are the equivalent of indigineous people in Aus.

ThatCoolKid
06-09-2020, 04:01 PM
BLM is about transforming the police force in our country.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...0-3fd13ec3dbc2

Camden NJ was one of the most violent police forces in the country - they laid off all of their police officers in 2012 and then brought people back and had a whole new implicit bias training program and would have officers go around the community door to door introducing themselves to citizens. They also redid the department's use of force policy.

"In less than 10 years the department went from more than 60 excessive force complaints down to just three. This decrease in complaints has helped in other areas.

“We’ve dropped crime to a record low. A 40 percent low. It’s the lowest it’s been in 50 years.”

Capt. James believes that the basis of their department, protecting the “sanctity of life first” is a great starting point for any police force."

There is research supporting that changing a department's use of force policy and putting in more restrictions on when and how police can use violence really does reduce civilian deaths:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/56996151cbced68b170389f4/1474393925605-MEL49O7EIE54AWGG3CNO/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kLYKV1RillWUlHcQrne7gUl7gQa3H7 8H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLf rh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1UW IsuiRUvFZupub6xvL5Czg-puzj9SXwB_tjQRHUrAcoJvwGh1qtNWvMhYKnvaKhbA/policydifferential.png?format=500w

These 8 items were identified in research that can be read here: http://useofforceproject.org/#analysis
Bascially departments that had more of these 8 policies had lower rates of civilian homicide. The research concludes:
"Police departments with four or more of these restrictive use of force policies had the fewest killings per population and per arrest. After taking into account other factors, each additional use of force policy was associated with a 15% reduction in killings by police. According to our analysis, the average police department would have 54% fewer killings and a police department with none of these policies currently in place would have 72% fewer killings by implementing all eight of these policies."

You may think that police using less force would put them in danger or that more crime would occur. But, in fact, departments with more restrictive use of force policies actually had fewer officer deaths as well and similar crime rates to more liberal departments.

Of course - this is all observational data. But it is very promising. As for why these use of force policies are so effective? I'm not a cop - but I imagine that cops are very protocol driven people. This tends to be the case in very regimented environments. So by transforming the policies that cops use to govern their own actions - I could imagine this could really change the way they think and approach different situations.

So couple all this with what the officers from Camden say in the aforementioned article where they retrained their department and redid their policies and I think that every police department should use Camden as a gold standard and should begin adopting their policies immediately.

So only keep cops willing to go through implicit bias training, introduce them to the community, and then establish national guidelines for use of force policies.

Patrick Chewing
06-09-2020, 04:16 PM
BLM is a terrorist organization.

If you think BLM is about transforming the police, YOU ARE an idiot. BLM is about blaming everyone else for the problems in Black communities and not holding themselves accountable. Black homes are a disaster right now.

dreamshake
06-09-2020, 04:28 PM

This racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjdzLy1-MA&feature=youtu.be

Dont even know what to say about this video other than... lol

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm86QPhCwFc

Listen to some of these peoples responses. Just wow. Maybe I gave people too much credit, im not sure these people have the capacity to question the garbage they're being fed by the media.

If you believe that idiot you got a long ways to go. He edited the hell out of that video. He's interviewing people talking about, among the most afflicted people on the planet and pretending it didn't exist. He's garbage. The Australians living there now used to cut off the husbands head and make the wife wear it as a necklace - when she committed no offense. This is the type of idiot that would bring that back while they are facing genocide. That's your type of human being huh Coin.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 04:33 PM
blm is about transforming the police force in our country.

camden nj was one of the most violent police forces in the country - they laid off all of their police officers in 2012 and then brought people back and had a whole new implicit bias training program and would have officers go around the community door to door introducing themselves to citizens. They also redid the department's use of force policy.

"in less than 10 years the department went from more than 60 excessive force complaints down to just three. This decrease in complaints has helped in other areas.

“we’ve dropped crime to a record low. A 40 percent low. It’s the lowest it’s been in 50 years.”

capt. James believes that the basis of their department, protecting the “sanctity of life first” is a great starting point for any police force."

there is research supporting that changing a department's use of force policy and putting in more restrictions on when and how police can use violence really does reduce civilian deaths:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/56996151cbced68b170389f4/1474393925605-mel49o7eie54awgg3cno/ke17zwdgbtoddi8pdm48klykv1rillwulhcqrne7gul7gqa3h7 8h3y0txjaiv_0fdoovxcdmmmkkdsyuqmssmwxhk725yiihcclf rh8o1z5qpoohdiaieljmhgdf5cvloqpenlcj80nk65_fv7s1uw isuiruvfzupub6xvl5czg-puzj9sxwb_tjqrhuracojvwgh1qtnwvmhyknvakhba/policydifferential.png?format=500w

these 8 items were identified in research that can be read here: http://useofforceproject.org/#analysis
bascially departments that had more of these 8 policies had lower rates of civilian homicide. The research concludes:
"police departments with four or more of these restrictive use of force policies had the fewest killings per population and per arrest. After taking into account other factors, each additional use of force policy was associated with a 15% reduction in killings by police. According to our analysis, the average police department would have 54% fewer killings and a police department with none of these policies currently in place would have 72% fewer killings by implementing all eight of these policies."

you may think that police using less force would put them in danger or that more crime would occur. But, in fact, departments with more restrictive use of force policies actually had fewer officer deaths as well and similar crime rates to more liberal departments.

Of course - this is all observational data. But it is very promising. As for why these use of force policies are so effective? I'm not a cop - but i imagine that cops are very protocol driven people. This tends to be the case in very regimented environments. So by transforming the policies that cops use to govern their own actions - i could imagine this could really change the way they think and approach different situations.

So couple all this with what the officers from camden say in the aforementioned article where they retrained their department and redid their policies and i think that every police department should use camden as a gold standard and should begin adopting their policies immediately.

So only keep cops willing to go through implicit bias training, introduce them to the community, and then establish national guidelines for use of force policies.

great post

hateraid
06-09-2020, 04:35 PM
great post

Did you even watch the OP?
Because that's not what the majority are protesting

Hawker
06-09-2020, 04:52 PM
BLM is about transforming the police force in our country.

Camden NJ was one of the most violent police forces in the country - they laid off all of their police officers in 2012 and then brought people back and had a whole new implicit bias training program and would have officers go around the community door to door introducing themselves to citizens. They also redid the department's use of force policy.

"In less than 10 years the department went from more than 60 excessive force complaints down to just three. This decrease in complaints has helped in other areas.

“We’ve dropped crime to a record low. A 40 percent low. It’s the lowest it’s been in 50 years.”

Capt. James believes that the basis of their department, protecting the “sanctity of life first” is a great starting point for any police force."

There is research supporting that changing a department's use of force policy and putting in more restrictions on when and how police can use violence really does reduce civilian deaths:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/56996151cbced68b170389f4/1474393925605-MEL49O7EIE54AWGG3CNO/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kLYKV1RillWUlHcQrne7gUl7gQa3H7 8H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLf rh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1UW IsuiRUvFZupub6xvL5Czg-puzj9SXwB_tjQRHUrAcoJvwGh1qtNWvMhYKnvaKhbA/policydifferential.png?format=500w

These 8 items were identified in research that can be read here: http://useofforceproject.org/#analysis
Bascially departments that had more of these 8 policies had lower rates of civilian homicide. The research concludes:
"Police departments with four or more of these restrictive use of force policies had the fewest killings per population and per arrest. After taking into account other factors, each additional use of force policy was associated with a 15% reduction in killings by police. According to our analysis, the average police department would have 54% fewer killings and a police department with none of these policies currently in place would have 72% fewer killings by implementing all eight of these policies."

You may think that police using less force would put them in danger or that more crime would occur. But, in fact, departments with more restrictive use of force policies actually had fewer officer deaths as well and similar crime rates to more liberal departments.

Of course - this is all observational data. But it is very promising. As for why these use of force policies are so effective? I'm not a cop - but I imagine that cops are very protocol driven people. This tends to be the case in very regimented environments. So by transforming the policies that cops use to govern their own actions - I could imagine this could really change the way they think and approach different situations.

So couple all this with what the officers from Camden say in the aforementioned article where they retrained their department and redid their policies and I think that every police department should use Camden as a gold standard and should begin adopting their policies immediately.

I agree with more community engagement.

Does the article mention that Camden increased the police force and didn't defund the police?

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2020, 04:55 PM
This video is epic lol

Need to do one like this for every city they protested in

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 05:04 PM
This video is epic lol

Need to do one like this for every city they protested in

Yes, seeing the Devil himself will definitely increase the numbers in the protests.

coin24
06-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Pointguard trying too hard. Either you're lame trolling or dumber than the people in the video..

Those are your standard tds, orange man bad, BLM, trans rights etc "activists". Total clueless morons like their affiliates on this site

Doomsday Dallas
06-09-2020, 07:28 PM
BLM is about blaming everyone else for the problems in Black communities and not holding themselves accountable. Black homes are a disaster right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4kbF7mvBWo

Ben Shapiro is Legend.

May 30, 2016

Hittin_Shots
06-09-2020, 08:00 PM
If you believe that idiot you got a long ways to go. He edited the hell out of that video. He's interviewing people talking about, among the most afflicted people on the planet and pretending it didn't exist. He's garbage. The Australians living there now used to cut off the husbands head and make the wife wear it as a necklace - when she committed no offense. This is the type of idiot that would bring that back while they are facing genocide. That's your type of human being huh Coin.

What is this?

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Pointguard trying too hard. Either you're lame trolling or dumber than the people in the video..
:lol You said this was 20 minutes of pure gold. He's a total idiot. He was asking people why they didn't hear of this Austrailian woman who a cop shot and comparing it to Floyd, And he was too dumb to think of an incredulous dumb parallel. And then didn't even know why the people in his country who are facing cruel genocide, and one of the earths worse treatment of a living people, were having problems. And you, Coin24, think he's got it going on. I understand the video creator as he wants incredibly dumb people's money or pure gold as you put it. He said he wanted to create an alternate media and found audience with you-20 minutes of pure gold! And you think others are trolling. So this is the high end of you validating another... germ. Yes, I hope he's covid so there could be an excuse for him. You...

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 08:43 PM
What is this?

Yes, the horrors and history done to the aborignes is one of the worse on the earth. The early settlers were horrific.

Hittin_Shots
06-09-2020, 08:46 PM
:lol You said this was 20 minutes of pure gold. He's a total idiot. He was asking people why they didn't hear of this Austrailian woman who a cop shot and comparing it to Floyd, And he was too dumb to think of an incredulous dumb parallel. And then didn't even know why the people in his country who are facing cruel genocide, and one of the earths worse treatment of a living people, were having problems. And you, Coin24, think he's got it going on. I understand the video creator as he wants incredibly dumb people's money or pure gold as you put it. He said he wanted to create an alternate media and found audience with you-20 minutes of pure gold! And you think others are trolling. So this is the high end of you validating another... germ. Yes, I hope he's covid so there could be an excuse for him. You...

Why you so mad that you lost all logic and reasoning. Seems like you went into that video with an opinion and replaced all the actual things said with your own narrative.

Hittin_Shots
06-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Yes, the horrors and history done to the aborignes is one of the worse on the earth. The early settlers were horrific.

Where did what you just said happen in history though? I've never heard of this wearing a head as a necklace thing.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4kbF7mvBWo

Ben Shapiro is Legend.

May 30, 2016

He's not legend, that's for sure. I seen a British Journalist (Neil?) chew him up and spit him out. He looks better here but he's got people who aren't talking or shouldn't be talking.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Why you so mad that you lost all logic and reasoning. So when you hear an idiot you look for logic and reasoning? Where all is plain why make it something its not.
Please, if you have a counter share it. Is he profound to you?

Seems like you went into that video with an opinion and replaced all the actual things said with your own narrative.
Did you watch the video??? That's what the fool in the video did with this incident. Movements work one way and narratives another. Is there something personal at stake here? Either way I'm good with debating you on this. No song and dance. Either you do it or don't.

Hittin_Shots
06-09-2020, 09:28 PM
So when you hear an idiot you look for logic and reasoning? Where all is plain why make it something its not.
Please, if you have a counter share it. Is he profound to you?

Did you watch the video??? That's what the fool in the video did with this incident. Movements work one way and narratives another. Is there something personal at stake here? Either way I'm good with debating you on this. No song and dance. Either you do it or don't.

I'm not sure what you want countered because you haven't countered anything from the video. None of them knew the name of woman killed and none of them had an answer once their incorrect statistical opinion was met with statistical facts.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Damn, this Pointguard guy is getting bullied and humiliated. Not an ounce of self-awareness in this poor, deluded, and awkward man..

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Damn, this Pointguard guy is getting bullied and humiliated. Not an ounce of self-awareness in this poor, deluded, and awkward man..

Idiot, nobody has even contradicted me on this thread. But maybe, one day, just one day, your little wet dream might happen. OK.
Keep dreaming. Keep hope alive.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Idiot, nobody has even contradicted me on this thread. But maybe, one day, just one day, your little wet dream might happen. OK.
Keep dreaming. Keep hope alive.

Me me me. Your ego can't handle being called out. It's all about you and winning and being right. You just have to be right! No other stance is right but yours!

You're not doing anything. You'll claim you help black communities even though you don't, because you're a loser with no impact on anything or anyone. But you'll say you do social work, because in your mind it makes you look credible and nullifies all of your idiocy. It doesn't though, and you're a moron. And everyone here knows it.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 11:39 PM
I'm not sure what you want countered because you haven't countered anything from the video. So you didn't know I was talking about context. That the clown didn't even know the context of the of his own country's history and was trying suggest he knew our situation better than the natives. This is a start.

None of them knew the name of woman killed
And what was the historical significance of her death? She was accidentally shot after another very high profile police killing in Minnesota where a father was killed in front of his 4 year old daughter in a car. Amazingly, in the case of Justine, the cop got 12.5 years. The people are protesting the impunity of cops that just intentionally killed another human, that we know if it wasn't videoed, wouldn't lead to justice. So to compare a case where the cop was spooked and accidentally killed Justine and she got justice to a 400 year old problem here where getting a conviction rarely ever happens is a bit asinine and disrespectful. And bringing up stats is even more disrespectful. Its a total lack of knowledge on his part.

and none of them had an answer once their incorrect statistical opinion was met with statistical facts. You are embarrassing yourself.

Cleverness
06-09-2020, 11:43 PM
I agree with more community engagement.

Does the article mention that Camden increased the police force and didn't defund the police?

Camden increased their police force from 268 officers to 418 and had good results.

Did they have good results because of their computer training modules?

Or because they increased their police force from 268 to 418...?

:kobe:

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Me me me. Your ego can't handle being called out. It's all about you and winning and being right. You just have to be right! No other stance is right but yours! You didn't have to change accounts to tell me that. You guys hide here and don't present the other side. I slow yall down. So what?

You're not doing anything. You'll claim you help black communities even though you don't, because you're a loser with no impact on anything or anyone. But you'll say you do social work, because in your mind it makes you look credible and nullifies all of your idiocy. It doesn't though, and you're a moron. And everyone here knows it.
I come from a big family and have my own family. So debating is fun for me. I like it. You guys go waaaaay too far with your constant hate. Yeah, I break it up because its disrespectful. If you want to just name call then when I beat you up because of it, you whine, cry, you have to dream up a world where you are my equal. I let you dream. I'm cool like that.

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Camden increased their police force from 268 officers to 418 and had good results.

Did they have good results because of their computer training modules?

Or because they increased their police force from 268 to 418...?

:kobe:

The point of the discussion is that it can be better. Even in Chicago. Its much easier to have better schools that teach the students to have a sense of purpose. But it can be helped on the police side alone.

coin24
06-10-2020, 12:20 AM
I'm not sure what you want countered because you haven't countered anything from the video. None of them knew the name of woman killed and none of them had an answer once their incorrect statistical opinion was met with statistical facts.

Avi Yemini always has great interviews, he goes out to a lot of protests and generally sees through all the bs.
When presented with facts these clowns squirm and are exposed as total fools.

Patrick Chewing
06-10-2020, 12:30 AM

He is what the medical professionals like to refer to as a mental retard.

Cleverness
06-10-2020, 01:11 AM
The point of the discussion is that it can be better. Even in Chicago. Its much easier to have better schools that teach the students to have a sense of purpose. But it can be helped on the police side alone.

Yeah... it can be better.. one way is by increasing the police force from 268 to 418 and doing the opposite of 'defunding and/or abolishing the police' :hammerhead:

Schools teaching children to have a sense of purpose? That's an entirely different discussion, but you should reflect on this: Who's role is it to teach kids to have a sense of purpose? Values? Respect? Discipline? Hard work?

Hittin_Shots
06-10-2020, 01:45 AM
You are embarrassing yourself.

I see you are upset that statistics and facts aren't on your side so you're lashing out.

Pointguard
06-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Yeah... it can be better.. one way is by increasing the police force from 268 to 418 and doing the opposite of 'defunding and/or abolishing the police' :hammerhead:
I was never down with defunding or abolishing the police. The article that "ThatKoolKid" posted on page 2 came from me. Why are you hitting yourself on the head. I am totally down with quality police work and police excellence. My Dad was a cop and an example of that.

Schools teaching children to have a sense of purpose? That's an entirely different discussion, but you should reflect on this: Who's role is it to teach kids to have a sense of purpose? Values? Respect? Discipline? Hard work?
Parents, Mentors and schooling. On the education tip I was addressing the lies in the history books. The mitigating of Black contributions and civilizations.

Pointguard
06-10-2020, 12:12 PM
I see you are upset that statistics and facts aren't on your side so you're lashing out.

What Stat and what facts??? You never brought up any. Did you think you did? Are you the guy in the film - that would be so joyous. The film editor just took out the people like me but on a different platform he doesn't have that convenience. Stats and facts have to be linked to context and supporting ground work. He's just doing random nonsense.