PDA

View Full Version : Who are the smartest posters on InsideHoops?

Im Still Ballin
06-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Smart posters might not always write out intellectual monologues like Dresta...

Knowing how to be humorous and recognizing social context is indicative of high IQ.

With that said, here are (in my opinion) the smartest posters on InsideHoops;

FultznationRISE/starface

Probably the best writer on InsideHoops -- understands proper grammar...

Also knows how to insert humor into his posts -- keen grasp of ebonics.

Clearly an intellectual and critical thinker.

Has one glaring flaw;

- his seething hatred for liberal "IRL losers" (supposedly RRR3, bladefd, theman, itsmillertime...)

Dresta

Grammatically precise, logically sound...

Theologically misguided at times.

Clearly a very smart poster, but he overdoes it -- tries a little too hard.

Shogon

Another smart poster, shows high IQ traits (critical thinking, logical analysis/deduction)

Ideologically and fundamentally has an objective frame of mind.

Flaw; overbearing superiority complex -- calls everyone stupid at the slightest hint of disagreement.

Tends to over explain things. Einstein once said...

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Scuzzy/Lambruh

Similar to starface, he knows how to be funny, and when to be "smart."

People often mistake his main forum antics as a true judge of character...

One look at any of his political related posts would tell you otherwise.

This indicates (like starface) he understands the social context of the internet, and this forum.

warriorfan

Same as scuzzy/lambruh and starface -- clearly a very smart poster who engages in humor

One can note a distinctive switch in style on his "Monta Ellis MVP" and "Tommy Griffin" accounts.

Seems to easily be able to switch styles, suggesting he is aware of social context.

Im Still Ballin
06-09-2020, 10:58 AM
There are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head.

hiphopanonymous
06-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Kblaze

JEFFERSON MONEY
06-09-2020, 12:29 PM
NICK YOUNG/Bruinlove/High Potential/lilmarcgasol has boasted a 167 IQ.

Deuce is more educated than all the above mentioned posters except Dresta. But education only means so much.
Ridonks is younger and more knowledgeable on human morality, political history, linguistics, and other subjects than both Shogon and Starface.
DonDadda59, though I disagree with his antitheistic views, is very very clever and seems to be in the know on many things. He once made a rap song out of the blue that had all kinds of literary devices and references to DBZ, Smurfs and other things--
JtotheIzzo is pretty funny.
That poster Psileas on the NBA Forum.

imdaman99, Pauk, brwnmamba, have the sense to actually prepare for death and whats to come after which make them smart.

LAmbruh
06-09-2020, 02:32 PM
:dancin:hammertime::cheers:

Uncle Drew
06-09-2020, 03:04 PM
This is a stab to the heart.

TommyGriffin
06-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Imagine still thinking I'm warriorfan. :oldlol:

Pointguard
06-09-2020, 03:26 PM
NICK YOUNG/Bruinlove/High Potential/lilmarcgasol has boasted a 167 IQ.

Deuce is more educated than all the above mentioned posters except Dresta. But education only means so much.
Ridonks is younger and more knowledgeable on human morality, political history, linguistics, and other subjects than both Shogon and Starface.
DonDadda59, though I disagree with his antitheistic views, is very very clever and seems to be in the know on many things. He once made a rap song out of the blue that had all kinds of literary devices and references to DBZ, Smurfs and other things--
JtotheIzzo is pretty funny.
That poster Psileas on the NBA Forum.
imdaman99, Pauk, brwnmamba, have the sense to actually prepare for death and whats to come after which make them smart.
Do any of these guys still post???

Manny98
06-09-2020, 06:17 PM
I scored 142 in a official IQ test :confusedshrug:

RRR3
06-09-2020, 06:22 PM
I scored 142 in a official IQ test :confusedshrug:
The “1” was just a smudge of ink from the printer.

warriorfan
06-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Smart posters might not always write out intellectual monologues like Dresta...

Knowing how to be humorous and recognizing social context is indicative of high IQ.

With that said, here are (in my opinion) the smartest posters on InsideHoops;

FultznationRISE/starface

Probably the best writer on InsideHoops -- understands proper grammar...

Also knows how to insert humor into his posts -- keen grasp of ebonics.

Clearly an intellectual and critical thinker.

Has one glaring flaw;

- his seething hatred for liberal "IRL losers" (supposedly RRR3, bladefd, theman, itsmillertime...)

Dresta

Grammatically precise, logically sound...

Theologically misguided at times.

Clearly a very smart poster, but he overdoes it -- tries a little too hard.

Shogon

Another smart poster, shows high IQ traits (critical thinking, logical analysis/deduction)

Ideologically and fundamentally has an objective frame of mind.

Flaw; overbearing superiority complex -- calls everyone stupid at the slightest hint of disagreement.

Tends to over explain things. Einstein once said...

Scuzzy/Lambruh

Similar to starface, he knows how to be funny, and when to be "smart."

People often mistake his main forum antics as a true judge of character...

One look at any of his political related posts would tell you otherwise.

This indicates (like starface) he understands the social context of the internet, and this forum.

warriorfan

Same as scuzzy/lambruh and starface -- clearly a very smart poster who engages in humor

One can note a distinctive switch in style on his "Monta Ellis MVP" and "Tommy Griffin" accounts.

Seems to easily be able to switch styles, suggesting he is aware of social context.

:lol

High iq recognize high iq brother. This list looks pretty solid thb. I would sign off on it.

Imagine still thinking I'm warriorfan. :oldlol:

Im pretty sure he knows I haven’t had access in awhile. Change it back if I ever get banned though. lol

Axe
06-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Turbo Slayer

jstern
06-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Human intelligence is very limited, even for high IQ individuals. So above average IQ individuals still must realize that they are heavily flawed.

The way I judge intelligence is very simple. Not based on the totality of what they written, but rather specific comments, understanding that the average person doesn't have.

Martin Luther King was a very high IQ individual.

As far as my list goes.

Akrazotile: Has certain understanding that other people don't. Some people think I'm him though.

Walk on Water: An obvious high IQ individual, especially in the social IQ department. High mental curiosity. Above average when it comes to communicating a point. Capable of admiring when he's wrong. For example http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?480953-I-think-white-people-should-just-let-change-happen&p=14021602#post14021602 Some people think he's Akrozotile.

Warriorfan: I've called him a high IQ poster in the past. He's got two votes so far.

That Nico guy.

Kblaze is up there.

Phoenix
06-11-2020, 09:33 AM
The “1” was just a smudge of ink from the printer.

:oldlol: