PDA

View Full Version : Will COVID be used to block international travel as freedom clamps come down in USA?

FultzNationRISE
06-10-2020, 02:55 AM
I'm hearing of people that are already looking into bolting, but can't make arrangements right now because travel is 'restricted' by COVID.

I'm personally still hoping for the best here in 'Merica and not planning to leave any time soon. But it's rather disconcerting to think of the timing involved in all of this. The government won't let anyone congregate or travel, except 'BLM' rioters/protesters, "because of COVID"?

They're of course now predicting a 'new wave' of COVID cases, as a result of the riots the GOVERNMENT ENCOURAGED, which will not be real anyway but rather more manipulated data, a la Iraq/WMD, and I suspect it will be used to tighten restrictions back to where they were a few weeks ago, where normal people/BLM dissenters will not be allowed to congregate, nor travel internationally.

It's gettin scary tbh. Nazi types are taking over. They've convinced black people and white outcasts to go to extremes to gain 'justice,' like dejected Germans after WWI. "It's jewish wealth and privilege that has everyday Germans down and out! So it's okay to plunder and assault them and their businesses, and gradually tighten the noose around their community!" Anyone who is either white or remotely conservative is now being billed with the same label of "intrinsic oppressor."

It'sMillerTime, Pointguard, hitleRRR3, Bladefd, Maxfly, and the whole gang of disaffected white outcasts have been flipped to the neocon side, unwittingly, under the promise of improved social standing. They have more mobility in a "Woke World" than they do as plain old useless generic outcasts in a traditional world. Their are millions of them all going along for the ride, helping the 1% for now, while it's still too difficult to understand things. Eventually they'll be turned on and subjugated. But for them... who cares anyway? Their destiny is subjugation because theyre weak and useless and pathetic. There is no society, nor any government system that can artificially create an elevated standing for them. They're inferior individuals and there is no society possible where they thrive. But the mere promise of such ideas is enough to maintain their loyalty for now.

Anyway, this is just a brief cameo. Not gonna respond in this thread or any others for at least another week.

Just wanted to see what yall thought about the indefinite restriction of international travel.

Im Still Ballin
06-10-2020, 02:59 AM
welcome back

Axe
06-10-2020, 03:10 AM
Covid will be used to crush all of your big dreams. So simply hope no more.

Hawker
06-10-2020, 03:25 AM
Some insight from the deep state:

My US passport expires in August and I sent in my app to my countries US consulate a few weeks ago to renew but that was on hold since the state dept suspended all passport book printing.

Apparently it’s up and running again as of last week and my PP is on its way. This is abroad at a US consulate but obviously are bound by the state department.

Hopefully that means Trump and Mike are ready to open back up.