PDA

View Full Version : NBC: Kyrie Irving leading other players, refuse to quarantine in FL. no play

LukeWalton
06-12-2020, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5RvcgglUc

Seems like several players that will play when the NBA resumes

will refuse to play because
1. they don't wanna be isolated in Orlando
2. they wanna protest

they are being led by Kyrie

FultzNationRISE
06-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Players should refuse to play again at all until the league sells more of its teams to black owners.

TheImmortal
06-12-2020, 08:39 PM
Prison without walls.. modern day plantation. They need to shut it all down.

Bankaii
06-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Kyrie went from one of my favorite to least favorite players really fast.
Aesthetically dude is great on the court but he’s such a moron.

Kblaze8855
06-12-2020, 08:47 PM
If going to prison was voluntary and paid millions of dollars...and let you leave whenever you wanted to stop....yes...it would be similar.

Whoah10115
06-12-2020, 09:12 PM

Hmm this makes other people sound dumb.

TheImmortal
06-12-2020, 09:14 PM
Florida isn't it.. Are we forgetting about George Zimmerman? Doesn't stand your ground still exist? Further just a few days ago Gov Ron DeSantis was more incline to talk about the protest/looting than the license to kill approach from Police departments which they excercise routinely on Black men in particular (George Floyd). Mad about the reaction than the action itself. Florida is a no go.

FKAri
06-12-2020, 09:16 PM
He's doing it to troll Bron :roll:

FultzNationRISE
06-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Florida isn't it.. Are we forgetting about George Zimmerman? Doesn't stand your ground still exist? Further just a few days ago Gov Ron DeSantis was more incline to talk about the protest/looting than the license to kill approach from Police departments which they excercise routinely on Black men in particular (George Floyd). Mad about the reaction than the action itself. Florida is a no go.

:bowdown:

NBA reaping what theyve sewn with all their “woke pandering.“

Happy to see it :applause:

Stay faux-k, Adam Silver :roll:

Norcaliblunt
06-12-2020, 09:27 PM
The players should just start their own league and stream it on YouTube. Since they are already flirting with playing without fans anyway why do they need the owners? Film these games on a smaller scale owning it completely and eventually they will make just as much money as in the NBA

FultzNationRISE
06-12-2020, 09:28 PM
The players should just start their own league and stream it on YouTube. Since they are already flirting with playing without fans anyway why do they need the owners? Film these games on a smaller scale owning it completely and eventually they will make just as much money as in the NBA

:applause:

Get it done, NBAPA.

Shogon
06-12-2020, 09:36 PM
If going to prison was voluntary and paid millions of dollars...and let you leave whenever you wanted to stop....yes...it would be similar.

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

MrFonzworth
06-12-2020, 09:37 PM
He's doing it to troll Bron :roll:

This. LeBron living rent free

dreamshake
06-12-2020, 11:02 PM

Terrible analogy.

Over the course of a sentence, prisoners get paid millions of taxpayers dollars in free food and housing.

NBA players would not be allowed to leave the bubble.

Again, just terrible analogy.

BasedTom
06-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Yeah Luka, Joe Ingles, and Jokic would all get cross-generational PTSD thinking of the hardwood cotton fields

BasedTom
06-12-2020, 11:27 PM
The literal earth itself in California killed Kobe. Every Los Angeles resident who drives a car and creates traffic should be viewed as accomplices. And did everyone really already forget about Rodney King? Guess we gotta relocate the Lakers,Clippers,Kings, and Warriors ASAP

LukeWalton
06-12-2020, 11:39 PM
reminds me of the time LeBron fought against Michael Jordan
but no one knew about it because Kyrie burned down the Mediadel.

LAL
06-13-2020, 01:56 AM
Female energy

PeteVecseySwag
06-13-2020, 02:03 AM
Same with LeBron smh

Smoke117
06-13-2020, 03:19 AM

lol The only reason we even talk about Kyrie is because of LeBron and I can't stand Bran. If Bran had never gone back to the Cavs we'd be talking about Kyrie like he's Kemba Walker. That this clown is pushing for the NBA season to just be dumped when he couldn't even play is hilarious. "The NBA season shouldn't restart because of the political climate right now...", but also disregard the fact that I wouldn't be playing anyway as I'm injured like I've been for a good half of my career.:oldlol: Kyrie is such a fukking clown.

loadingthelife
06-13-2020, 04:14 AM
Players should refuse to play again at all until the league sells more of its teams to black owners.

They should do the black league only - black players, black owners, black staff and wait for Liberia part II.

light
06-13-2020, 05:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5RvcgglUc

Seems like several players that will play when the NBA resumes

will refuse to play because
1. they don't wanna be isolated in Orlando
2. they wanna protest

they are being led by Kyrie

Those aren't the only reasons.

Kyrie is on some conspiracy thing again. Can't really blame him.

But in the previous meeting about the restart his questions were mostly about what kind of alcohol would be made available and mundane things like that. I guess between the time of the first meeting and the next one he read something online that he immediately believed 100%.

Jay-B
06-13-2020, 05:50 AM
Should be known as Kyrie the little B....

HylianNightmare
06-13-2020, 06:00 AM

Same. How can you be so good and do eveything you can to piss it away

Mask the Embiid
06-13-2020, 07:30 AM

total opposite for me.He went from one of my least favorite to one of my favorite with this.Fk basketball and keep pushing to make a change

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ85PoSWoAEAyri.jpg

Kblaze8855
06-13-2020, 08:36 AM
Terrible analogy.

Over the course of a sentence, prisoners get paid millions of taxpayers dollars in free food and housing.

NBA players would not be allowed to leave the bubble.

Again, just terrible analogy.

You are too stupid to not be trolling I suspect but....cmon. Being kept alive while captive is not “pay” because it costs money to sustain you. That’s the bullshit logic of slave owners and later share croppers who used room and board to justify not paying wages on the labor ex slaves did.

We are talking free people going by choice who can simply walk away at any moment. Players can’t leave? The **** is wrong with you? What do you think would hold a player there who wished to go? Do you think Adam Silver has storm troopers? You think your JOB can simply hold you against your will legally? And would get away with it while putting you on camera with easy access to the outside world? In ****ing Disney world? You think they erected an actual bubble? You can walk out at will. You just can’t do it and still take part in the basketball because it would put the others at risk.

You are so consistently out of your mind.....

Real Men Wear Green
06-13-2020, 08:56 AM
The revolution will not be televised. (https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29304500/sources-kyrie-irving-play-key-role-friday-call-players)

When the National Basketball Players Association conducted a conference call and vote on restarting the season a week ago, Brooklyn Nets (https://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name/bkn/brooklyn-nets) star Kyrie Irving (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6442/kyrie-irving) was an active participant -- although his questions were of a mundane nature.Sources say Irving asked, as an injured player, if he would count among the Nets' allotted 35 people should he want to join the Orlando, Florida, bubble. Could he sit in the stands to cheer on his teammates? Use a sauna for his rehab?

He had a question about NBA sponsors on campus, and whether they would be supplying players with products. A union official asked him for an example, and Irving mentioned a popular adult beverage -- before insisting that he had indeed simply shared an example -- and wondered what food might be provided to players under league partnerships.
He wasn't going to play anyway and there's not much of a movement to avoid making hundreds of millions of dollars to play basketball. The only mysteries are what kind of sandwich he will eat and if they'll let him wave pom-poms in the stands.

tpols
06-13-2020, 09:00 AM
If going to prison was voluntary and paid hundreds of millions of dollars...and let you leave whenever you wanted to stop....yes...it would be similar.

fixed.

Im so nba'd out
06-13-2020, 09:14 AM
BTW kyrie isnt "leading" anything....these are grown men who can "lead" their own lives.BSPN/all news organizations just desperate to cause chaos as always

tpols
06-13-2020, 09:20 AM
kyrie really is cringe off the court.

this is why intangibles matter. you guys would laugh at me taking reggie over kyrie, but their intangibles are so far apart that despite the gap in ability, miller was way better for your team.