PDA

View Full Version : By NBA season boycott, Kyrie and NBA players move the game forward as Kobe desired

dreamshake
06-13-2020, 12:40 PM
Under times of great racial tension, a leader is needed to move the people forward. Kyrie Irving understands that systematic racism towards African Americans needs the attention of the people everywhere in the nation.

Airing basketball games would negatively take away some of that focus. In order to progress the movement against systematic racism, Kyrie and other NBA players are willing to sacrifice. Unlike those greedy players who tweet a lot about justice yet strangely don't put their money where their mouth is like LeBron or sing different tunes once it hits their own wallets, Irving and the others who are forged their own paths against resuming the season have earned a lot of respect.

Who would've thought that the one moving the game forward after Kobe's death would be Kyrie Irving? :applause:

https://i.postimg.cc/HLbygGNN/IdPefHc.jpg

Rico2016
06-13-2020, 01:33 PM
Back to OTC with you tard

warriorfan
06-13-2020, 01:38 PM
Under times of great racial tension, a leader is needed to move the people forward. Kyrie Irving understands that systematic racism towards African Americans needs the attention of the people everywhere in the nation.

Airing basketball games would negatively take away some of that focus. In order to progress the movement against systematic racism, Kyrie and other NBA players are willing to sacrifice. Unlike those greedy players who tweet a lot about justice yet strangely don't put their money where their mouth is like LeBron or sing different tunes once it hits their own wallets, Irving and the others who are forged their own paths against resuming the season have earned a lot of respect.

Who would've thought that the one moving the game forward after Kobe's death would be Kyrie Irving? :applause:

Kyrie Irving is an inspiration and a leader. Shut it down. Do the right thing.

#ForGeorge

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2020, 01:45 PM
as Kobe desired?

Kobe gave so little fcks about black "opression" he even had Jim Brown speak out against him

dreamshake
06-13-2020, 02:22 PM
Kyrie Irving is an inspiration and a leader. Shut it down. Do the right thing.

#ForGeorge

We’re all witnesses. Irving will go down in history among the great civil activists.

Goldrush25
06-13-2020, 02:53 PM
Kobe Bryant would be on the side of playing. Not a chance in hell he'd boycott.

AlternativeAcc.
06-13-2020, 03:24 PM
Kobe is from an affluent suburban neighborhood in Italy.

I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American. That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and as a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American, we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, if we’ve progressed as a society, then you don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.

Kobe would be shaking his head at this nonsense just like all the rational people in the world are doing.

Shogon
06-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Welp I know what OP's been sucking on and probably is still sucking on right now as of this very moment. I guess you got me there for a minute, didn't think a dormant account from 10 years ago was a troll alt, but hey... we all learn our lessons in our different ways. Nice.

Ghost1
06-13-2020, 03:47 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/13xVkVyz/Capture.jpg

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2020, 04:14 PM
Welp I know what OP's been sucking on and probably is still sucking on right now as of this very moment. I guess you got me there for a minute, didn't think a dormant account from 10 years ago was a troll alt, but hey... we all learn our lessons in our different ways. Nice.

I believe OP is Im Still Ballin.

Who... according to you...

is me. :lebronamazed:

dreamshake
06-13-2020, 04:52 PM
Back to OTC with you tard

Thanks for the bump

light
06-13-2020, 05:06 PM
Wasn't Kobe ripped by black civil rights leaders? He didn't have the greatest reputation on that front. As for Kyrie, most people think he's crazy.

I don't think this is going to matter in the end because the superstars are on board for a return. If a bunch of guys want to follow Kyrie and not go to Orlando then that's fine, they can be replaced.

dreamshake
06-13-2020, 05:09 PM
Wasn't Kobe ripped by black civil rights leaders? He didn't have the greatest reputation on that front. As for Kyrie, most people think he's crazy.

I don't think this is going to matter in the end because the superstars are on board for a return. If a bunch of guys want to follow Kyrie and not go to Orlando then that's fine, they can be replaced.

Um Kyrie is a superstar. As is Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell. These guys can easily lead a crusade. No point in watching a watered down league without them.

LAmbruh
06-13-2020, 05:21 PM
I can see Kobrick getting behind this

He too missed the playoffs nearly half his career

light
06-13-2020, 05:24 PM
Um Kyrie is a superstar. As is Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell. These guys can easily lead a crusade. No point in watching a watered down league without them.

Kyrie is injured. He can't play. Same with Kevin Durant - his season is done. Both are irrelevant.

The superstars that run the league want to play, so it's going to happen.

Most players nodding in agreement with Kyrie are lower level morons who are easily replaceable.

Axe
06-13-2020, 06:10 PM
Kyrie is injured. He can't play. Same with Kevin Durant - his season is done. Both are irrelevant.
Tell that to the retarded kid called Manny for thinking that the nets have a shot in the finals

Hey Yo
06-13-2020, 06:18 PM
You would think after 10yrs, Kyrie would realize that the fans pay his salary.

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2020, 06:59 PM

Kobe would be shaking his head at this nonsense just like all the rational people in the world are doing.

Thats an awesome quote.

When from?

dreamshake
06-13-2020, 09:11 PM
Kobe Bryant would be on the side of playing. Not a chance in hell he'd boycott.

He once threatened to sit out if any team other than the Lakers drafted him.

PoutinPippin
06-14-2020, 09:20 AM

That quote is actual intelligence and extreme rationality. Kobe got it.

dreamshake
06-14-2020, 01:21 PM
When Kobe said move the game forward, he meant cancel this season and literally move it forward to the next season.

Gimmedarock
06-14-2020, 01:57 PM
Can’t have a season until there’s real change. Shouldn’t be any sports right now. Money is the only thing people understand. Make their wallets hurt and there will be change. Shut it down. Kyrie is right on this.

dreamshake
06-14-2020, 01:59 PM
Can’t have a season until there’s real change. Shouldn’t be any sports right now. Money is the only thing people understand. Make their wallets hurt and there will be change. Shut it down. Kyrie is right on this.

Amen brother. Preach on!

PoutinPippin
06-14-2020, 04:53 PM
WTH are you talking about? This is a millionaires vs billionaires issue. No one is hurting financially.

And what is this change that needs to happen you’re speaking of, because all of this shit is out of control embellished. Why do black dudes always think there is some evil oppressive power out to get them or holding them down? A black man was president of the free world for 8 years (4years ago) and was voted in by the majority of people. Where is the absurdly embellished systemic racism? Everyone co signing it is virtue signaling. Black men aren’t being hunted. They disproportionately commit more severe crimes than any other race. Facts. Police officers aren’t exclusively compromised of 1950 / 1960s esque racist Caucasian only officers.

Shit is out of hand. It’s not equal treatment. You want preferential treatment. Only thing holding you down is your puny two dimensional, “woe is me” brains. I’ve literally heard dumb black people say they’re incapable of “being racist” ... meaning they don’t even know the definition of the word.

I don’t see Asians running around saying racist shit like “yellow excellence” either. The majority of blacks have Stockholm Syndrome where they vote liberal for the people that pander you them but forever keep them marginalized financially. Always playing the race card in pathetic fashion. A persecution complex. Sad. Black community needs to change from within. Just as all the other race, religions and creeds had to do.

IllegalD
06-15-2020, 02:35 AM
He once threatened to sit out if any team other than the Lakers drafted him.

Go back to the ClutchFans forum, loser. Or maybe you prefer lakersground as the resident punching bag Rockets fans hanging around a Lakers forum trying to fit in with the "kewl kids" of a team you despise because of how many times they spanked your ass.

light
06-15-2020, 05:04 AM
Time to call out Kyrie for his BS.

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/nbga-party.png

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/former-homie.png

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/kyracist.png

He needs to stfu starting yesterday and lasting forever.

LAL
06-15-2020, 06:35 AM

Ripping a fellow black man because he spent his childhood in Italy because of his dad is simply racist. Black community is chaotic af.

DoctorP
06-15-2020, 06:48 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/26BGrjqBML0moG5ck/giphy.gif

dreamshake
08-26-2020, 05:03 PM

It’s happening!!!

Dbrog
08-26-2020, 05:07 PM
Kyrie also understands the world is flat :lol

Not exactly a leader you would want if you ask me

bison
08-26-2020, 05:09 PM
The closer!

FourthTenor
08-26-2020, 05:12 PM
The closer!

:roll:

Gray GOAT
08-26-2020, 05:15 PM

:applause: Kobe got it.

34-24 Footwork
08-26-2020, 05:18 PM
Kyrie was RIGHT ALL ALONG and Lebron was the useful, capitalistic idiot that drove the restart.

Kyrie was shat on so hard. Hope people give him his flowers in the moment...along with Avery, Dwight, and a few others.

This was always Lebron/Fox/ESPN/NBA vs the Players...with CP3 somewhere in the middle.

Gray GOAT
08-26-2020, 05:20 PM
Kyrie was RIGHT ALL ALONG and Lebron was the useful, capitalistic idiot that drove the restart.

Kyrie was shat on so hard. Hope people give him his flowers in the moment...along with Avery, Dwight, and a few others.

This was always Lebron/Fox/ESPN/NBA vs the Players...with CP3 somewhere in the middle.

Ah yes, Kyrie Irving who banned black women from his yacht party was right all along. Very insightful.

34-24 Footwork
08-26-2020, 05:21 PM
Ah yes, Kyrie Irving who banned black women from his yacht party was right all along. Very insightful.

This didn't happen, but ok.

Gray GOAT
08-26-2020, 05:23 PM
This didn't happen, but ok.

Why, because Kyrie said so? The footage speaks for itself, that alone holds more evidence than a person saying what they had to say. You really think he'd say anything different? Following like a sheep, not a good look.

34-24 Footwork
08-26-2020, 05:30 PM
Why, because Kyrie said so? The footage speaks for itself, that alone holds more evidence than a person saying what they had to say. You really think he'd say anything different? Following like a sheep, not a good look.

Lmao. This all you got? Pathetic. Back to NASCAR and Airhockey for you.

Lebron23
08-26-2020, 06:10 PM

He is suffering from LeBron Deranged Syndrome.

dreamshake
08-26-2020, 06:40 PM
Time to call out Kyrie for his BS.

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/nbga-party.png

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/former-homie.png

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/kyracist.png

He needs to stfu starting yesterday and lasting forever.

Maybe he likes them light skinned?