PDA

View Full Version : Quick question: BLM advocates split between supporting gays and not supporting gays?

ELITEpower23
06-14-2020, 01:53 PM
Isn't it pretty well known that the black community is extremely anti-gay and yet the people supporting them are pro-gay? I just find it a little odd. Black people want to be supported but they are not willing to support others. Thoughts?

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2020, 01:58 PM
Great point

The black community is known for being racist, sexist, and extremely homophobic. Yet... you see white women and f*gs supporting them and their radical movement while blacks themselves continue to be extremely intolerant of other people. Bizzare world we live in.

ELITEpower23
06-14-2020, 02:01 PM
Great point

The black community is known for being racist, sexist, and extremely homophobic. Yet... you see white women and f*gs supporting them and their radical movement while blacks themselves continue to be extremely intolerant of other people. Bizzare world we live in.

Right? I'm trying to make sense of this

AlternativeAcc.
06-14-2020, 02:08 PM
Right? I'm trying to make sense of this

There isn't any sense to be made.

The world has gone full retard

The only thing we can do is continue to focus on things we can control.

Times like this breed the next slew of great innovators and leaders. Those who stay disciplined and spend their time wisely during this time of sillly distraction will be greatly rewarded.

Don't get too sucked into the drama as it is a fruitless endeavor. :cheers:

CelticBaller
06-14-2020, 02:09 PM
gays love sneaking in into black issues. The other day some fgt said if you're anti gays your anti black lol

ELITEpower23
06-14-2020, 02:49 PM
gays love sneaking in into black issues. The other day some fgt said if you're anti gays your anti black lol

But at the same time much of the black community is anti gay so it doesn't make much sense to me but Im just a pragmatic so what do I know :lol

ELITEpower23
06-14-2020, 02:53 PM
There isn't any sense to be made.

The world has gone full retard

The only thing we can do is continue to focus on things we can control.

Times like this breed the next slew of great innovators and leaders. Those who stay disciplined and spend their time wisely during this time of silly distraction will be greatly rewarded.

Don't get too sucked into the drama as it is a fruitless endeavor. :cheers:

Yes I agree, too much drama going on to get sucked into it all. The media is trying to divide us but we wont let it :cheers:

Cleverness
06-14-2020, 09:02 PM
Tim Hardaway weighs in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFP9rCnXR54

warriorfan
06-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Tim Hardaway weighs in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFP9rCnXR54

:roll:

Op is gay.

ELITEpower23
06-14-2020, 11:15 PM