PDA

View Full Version : Deal breaker? (long read)

SATAN
06-15-2020, 08:06 AM
I met this chick a while back and things kind of clicked. Nothing completely obvious but she's a nice enough person and I persued a litte over time. She invited me over last night and things were cool. We had a drink and talked a lot but I didn't stay the night. Not there yet, which is fine. She isn't a 10 btw. Throwing that information out right now and the trolls can have it. All good. One thing though. I was quite tipsy but there was a moment I remember that bothered me at the time and clearly still does somewhat. She said she was going to use the bathroom and walked out of the lounge room into the hallway then I heard a loud fart. It was a seriously strange moment.

I compare it to seeing a ghost, in the sense of the initial shock I experienced (look, I know women get gas too but the timing was just shocking, if not perfect for a Monty Python skit). After a quick moment of processing the audio information that had entered my then corrupted ear drums I burst out laughing my ass off to the point of almost crying and I assume she heard but I managed to play it cool as she was coming back and we continued as if nothing happened.

I left a while later but I'm not sure where to go from here as it has reminded me of an ex who finally unleashed the demon after almost 2 years of being together. The situation there was us lying in bed one night while discussing something and she just let an absolute nuclear blast go out of the blue then started laughing. I was very shocked then too but something clicked in my head. It told me that was the first sign that our relationship wouldn't last much longer and it didn't. That fart seemed to alter our chemistry and subsequently the trajectory of our personal lives and whatever consequential chain reaction in other's. To be clear, I didn't smell it so I didn't inhale her poo particles although I may have seen it as a sign of diminishing respect at the time but can't be sure as the cascading sequence of events following the night of the fart were quite bizarre. In hindsight I probably should have just gave her a high 5 yet I'm glad we have been on these separate paths since then. Out of respect, I personally try not to pass wind around the women I like but whatever. I don't care if you believe this or not. It is actually true anyway.

For the record, the fart from the ex was full of force and an abrupt LOUD ass explosion meanwhile the new chick's fart was more drawn out and musical. Almost like an arpeggio with a little whammy bar and echo fx thrown in due to the housing lay out and acoustics, which may be a different kind of sign.

We have briefly texted today but I'm wondering if it's worth still perusing. What I'm asking is, do you personally consider such a trivial thing a deal breaker? Do you think I should mention "the incident" next time (if) we hang out and offer a high five in celebration of her musical capabilities?

Edit:Spelling like a retard

FultzNationRISE
09-12-2022, 07:52 PM
https://cdn-acpnj.nitrocdn.com/SDkrhncnWeetGsYGlzwaPnbfptfOeIKk/assets/static/optimized/rev-00d8738/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Gohan
09-12-2022, 08:15 PM
I laughed, good post glad i read. Clearly a troll post though but all women fart. Mine tries to atleast hide it though.

Axe
09-13-2022, 08:54 AM
I laughed, good post glad i read. Clearly a troll post though but all women fart. Mine tries to atleast hide it though.
I'm guessing Pan also farts. :confusedshrug:

highwhey
09-13-2022, 11:53 AM

Let a homie smash videl bruh. Good homies share.

ArbitraryWater
09-13-2022, 01:15 PM
lmao wtf

1987_Lakers
09-13-2022, 02:39 PM
How did this thread get 0 replies when it was first created? Lol

FultzNationRISE
09-13-2022, 02:45 PM
How did this thread get 0 replies when it was first created? Lol

I think people hadnt caught on that it was rrr3 yet, so they were just like “whatever, weird thread.”

The fact it turns out rrr3 posted this from an alt makes it a complete :roll:

ArbitraryWater
09-13-2022, 06:36 PM
I think people hadnt caught on that it was rrr3 yet, so they were just like “whatever, weird thread.”

The fact it turns out rrr3 posted this from an alt makes it a complete :roll:

rrr does not have dates much so i doubt it unless the whole story is fabricated

Axe
09-13-2022, 06:49 PM
:milton

I guess that's why he's so urged to make threads about other users here from time to time. :oldlol:

FultzNationRISE
09-13-2022, 08:33 PM

Oh Im assuming the story itself is entirely made up.

But just the fact he actually wrote some random shit like that.... :roll:

jstern
09-13-2022, 08:41 PM
I believe that RRR3 does indeed have dates.

I feel bad that Satan wrote a relatively long post and got zero responses at the time. But it makes sense, he was still new to ISH, people didn't really know him, and it was a sort of long read.

TheMan
09-13-2022, 09:32 PM
That actually was funny :lol

ArbitraryWater
09-14-2022, 10:06 AM
Oh Im assuming the story itself is entirely made up.

But just the fact he actually wrote some random shit like that.... :roll:

this seems a little too creative and random for my taste to be made up, tbh

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 11:50 AM
this seems a little too creative and random for my taste to be made up, tbh

The giveaway is rrr3 claiming to have had MULTIPLE girlfriends throughout his life. That smacks of a boldface lie if I’ve ever heard one.

Altho the fact he admits they were woofers does lend it an inkling of plausibility.

Either way.... :roll: