PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden's new nickaname... The Wizard of Uhhhhs

Hey Yo
06-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Saw a chick on the news refer to him as that cause the MOFO can't say more than 3 words w/o going "uhhhhhhh.............uhhhhhhh......

Pretty creative and fukking hilarious at the same time.

Facepalm
06-18-2020, 02:25 AM
But does he need 2 hands to drink a glass of water?

https://i.insider.com/5a0cb0723dbef4db018b643e

https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/advancelocal/NVDPELBGQ5FHRLEFJVECXEN73M.jpg

bladefd
06-18-2020, 03:48 AM
Nothing beats 'Bunkeyboy' :lol

coin24
06-18-2020, 06:37 AM
Nothing beats 'Bunkeyboy' :lol

Look at this TDS f@ggot:roll:

SATAN
06-18-2020, 06:54 AM
But does he need 2 hands to drink a glass of water?

https://i.insider.com/5a0cb0723dbef4db018b643e

Actually creepy

Real Men Wear Green
06-18-2020, 07:41 AM
Biden isn't a great candidate. The election is really just about a few people in a few states deciding whether or not they're sick of Trump. Biden's strategy should just be to appear competent and sane. Which he may struggle with. We badly need a third party, we shouldn't be forced to choose between two senile old men.

Of course I say this knowing I will vote for Biden and a Massachusetts voter is so irrelevant that I may as well stay home and avoid covid.

Shogon
06-18-2020, 08:03 AM
Biden isn't a great candidate. The election is really just about a few people in a few states deciding whether or not they're sick of Trump. Biden's strategy should just be to appear competent and sane. Which he may struggle with. We badly need a third party, we shouldn't be forced to choose between two senile old men.

Of course I say this knowing I will vote for Biden and a Massachusetts voter is so irrelevant that I may as well stay home and avoid covid.

We can't have a third party because of our current voting system. It has nothing to do with "desperately needing a third party" or not. Our voting system is inherently flawed and so what this means is that over time, people will always side with one side or the other because they begin to recognize that their ideals may not be in alignment enough with other people overall to get passed, and so they have to "choose a side" so to speak...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

It's the exact reason you've seen people like Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul who do not fit as republicans... run under the republican ticket... because they recognize that running as a third party gets you an almost always guaranteed L.

And this is also one of the biggest reasons why you have two senile old men, as you put it, up there right now. Power becomes consolidated with there only being two sides and the people on these two sides basically get to pick who they want... the people don't. Our voting system is the problem.

Anyone think that the majority of dem leaning voters actually wanted Joe Biden as their candidate? What the **** is that even?

Trump... well at least I understand why his base wants to vote for him... Joe Biden? What the **** qualities does Joe Biden present that anyone thinks are presidential or that would best serve the nation besides "orange man bad"? In other words, how did he even get the nomination in the first place? There were several candidates that were better leaders, with higher IQs, that were more honest and were way more competent and eloquent at this point. And yet... he's the candidate? He's losing his mind to dementia, he's an even bigger liar than Trump, he's got a massively racist background and he's never once stood for anything other than himself... and this is the dem voters's pick? Really? No, it's an establishment pick.

Fix the voting system and you'll see less of this.

diamenz
06-18-2020, 10:41 AM
Joe Biden? What the **** qualities does Joe Biden present that anyone thinks are presidential or that would best serve the nation besides "orange man bad"?

never underestimate the power of 'orange man bad' voters. it's all the dems have this go around, and it may actually work.

TheMan
06-18-2020, 10:52 AM
We can't have a third party because of our current voting system. It has nothing to do with "desperately needing a third party" or not. Our voting system is inherently flawed and so what this means is that over time, people will always side with one side or the other because they begin to recognize that their ideals may not be in alignment enough with other people overall to get passed, and so they have to "choose a side" so to speak...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

It's the exact reason you've seen people like Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul who do not fit as republicans... run under the republican ticket... because they recognize that running as a third party gets you an almost always guaranteed L.

And this is also one of the biggest reasons why you have two senile old men, as you put it, up there right now. Power becomes consolidated with there only being two sides and the people on these two sides basically get to pick who they want... the people don't. Our voting system is the problem.

Anyone think that the majority of dem leaning voters actually wanted Joe Biden as their candidate? What the **** is that even?

Trump... well at least I understand why his base wants to vote for him... Joe Biden? What the **** qualities does Joe Biden present that anyone thinks are presidential or that would best serve the nation besides "orange man bad"? In other words, how did he even get the nomination in the first place? There were several candidates that were better leaders, with higher IQs, that were more honest and were way more competent and eloquent at this point. And yet... he's the candidate? He's losing his mind to dementia, he's an even bigger liar than Trump, he's got a massively racist background and he's never once stood for anything other than himself... and this is the dem voters's pick? Really? No, it's an establishment pick.

Can you please explain to me why anyone in their right mind would vote for Trump? The dude is an absolute joke, yes as bad as Biden and I would argue even worse :confusedshrug:

Shogon
06-18-2020, 10:56 AM
Can you please explain to me why anyone in their right mind would vote for Trump? The dude is an absolute joke, yes as bad as Biden and I would argue even worse :confusedshrug:

Yes... I can, easily... because whether he is or is not the establishment, whether the sentiment is or is not correct... it doesn't matter... he represents the idea of **** the establishment and **** the media and **** the politicians. Joe Biden literally does not represent ANYTHING other than "orange man bad." Literally nothing.

If you don't get that or don't agree, I don't have time to explain it further to you. Sorry.

TheMan
06-18-2020, 11:03 AM
Yes... I can, easily... because whether he is or is not the establishment, whether the sentiment is or is not correct... it doesn't matter... he represents the idea of **** the establishment and **** the media and **** the politicians. Joe Biden literally does not represent ANYTHING other than "orange man bad." Literally nothing.

If you don't get that or don't agree, I don't have time to explain it further to you. Sorry.
Lol ok, great...it's the "idea" regardless of the fact that he has done very little to nothing at all for his working class base and pretty much everything the establishment wanted :lol

Shogon
06-18-2020, 11:08 AM
Lol ok, great...it's the "idea" regardless of the fact that he has done very little to nothing at all for his working class base and pretty much everything the establishment wanted :lol

I don't have time to explain it further to you. Sorry.

TheMan
06-18-2020, 11:15 AM

Don't worry, you'd be wasting your time because I can see through Trump's bullshit and I would never vote for him anyways. I don't give a shit about meaningless crap like supposedly being anti media or anti politician...

Shogon
06-18-2020, 11:16 AM

TheMan
06-18-2020, 11:44 AM

No explanation needed :confusedshrug:

Not like being a Trump supporter is on some intellectual shit, lol

Shogon
06-18-2020, 11:52 AM

TheMan
06-18-2020, 12:16 PM
I don't have time to explain it further to you. Sorry.No explanation needed, thanks anyways...go explain it to a mouthbreather who believes Trump is for the little guy.

tpols
06-18-2020, 12:19 PM

:roll:

one could say it's like talking to a wall.

https://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gary-Ba-Dum-Tss-Drum-Meme-Reaction-Gif-On-Spongebob-SquarePants.gif

Shogon
06-18-2020, 12:33 PM
No explanation needed, thanks anyways...go explain it to a mouthbreather who believes Trump is for the little guy.

TheMan
06-18-2020, 12:37 PM
No explanation needed :cheers:

Shogon
06-18-2020, 12:41 PM
No explanation needed :cheers:

TheMan
06-18-2020, 12:47 PM

None needed but thanks anyways

Shogon
06-18-2020, 12:47 PM
None needed but thanks anyways

TheMan
06-18-2020, 12:58 PM

None needed, thanks anyways

Shogon
06-18-2020, 01:00 PM

TheMan
06-18-2020, 01:12 PM
None needed, thanks anyways.

Shogon
06-18-2020, 01:23 PM
None needed, thanks anyways.

TheMan
06-18-2020, 01:57 PM

Shogon
06-18-2020, 01:59 PM

Real Men Wear Green
06-18-2020, 02:04 PM
One of you has to be getting bored.

bladefd
06-18-2020, 02:13 PM

Every word you said about Biden practically fits Trump. You are a Trumpeter who is unable to see past your rose-colored glasses. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Oh and "orange man bad" used to be "obama from Kenya bad" for 8yrs on Republican side so you can substitute that in.

Shogon
06-18-2020, 02:15 PM
Every word you said about Biden practically fits Trump. You are a Trumpeter who is unable to see past your rose-colored glasses. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Oh and "orange man bad" used to be "obama bad" for 8yrs on Republican side so you can substitute that in.

rawimpact
06-18-2020, 02:36 PM

Oh and "orange man bad" used to be "obama from Kenya bad" for 8yrs on Republican side so you can substitute that in.

Blade why is it that you take every discussion you have with someone with opposing views and turn it personal? I swear every LEFT leaning poster here walks around with a chip on their shoulder as if they were the ones that have been attacked for their political position.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2020, 02:51 PM
The question is, when did TheMan realize Shogon was doing copy and paste?

Second or third time? Or only after tpols alerted?

TheMan
06-18-2020, 02:54 PM

TheMan
06-18-2020, 02:56 PM
The question is, when did TheMan realize Shogon was doing copy and paste?

Second or third time? Or only after tpols alerted?
What is copy and paste?

Shogon
06-18-2020, 03:01 PM

TheMan
06-18-2020, 03:07 PM

No explanation needed, thanks anyways

Shogon
06-18-2020, 03:09 PM

bladefd
06-18-2020, 03:19 PM
Blade why is it that you take every discussion you have with someone with opposing views and turn it personal? I swear every LEFT leaning poster here walks around with a chip on their shoulder as if they were the ones that have been attacked for their political position.

Just told him to remove his rose-colored glasses. Nothing personal about it. Anyone with half a brain would realize the description he gave of Biden fits Trump down to the detail. It's just shooting rocks out of a glass house at another glass house..

LoneyROY7
06-18-2020, 03:32 PM
Look at lil donny. :(

TheMan
06-18-2020, 03:46 PM

Shogon
06-18-2020, 03:59 PM

RRR3
06-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Lol just drop it. Slogon has a psychotic need to have the last word. He’ll never stop. Very insecure little man.

diamenz
06-18-2020, 04:16 PM
u guys r good. how did u guys get so good?

Hawker
06-18-2020, 05:16 PM
u guys r good. how did u guys get so good?

SATAN
06-18-2020, 05:23 PM

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/397/C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

TheMan
06-19-2020, 01:05 AM

Hawker
06-19-2020, 03:06 AM

:lol

You came in 9 hrs later bro. Take the L.

SATAN
06-19-2020, 05:19 AM

This is what the lowest level conservative morons resort to because they are scared of change (not you, TheMan, who is also a fraudulent account btw)

Shogon
06-19-2020, 05:27 AM

SATAN
06-19-2020, 05:40 AM
Shogon is always wrong about everything. Terrible poster :facepalm

TheMan
06-19-2020, 11:45 AM
:lol

You came in 9 hrs later bro. Take the L.

Who says there is a time limit? Also, I do have a life outside of this forum :lol

TheMan
06-19-2020, 11:45 AM

No explanation needed, thanks anyways.

LostCause
06-19-2020, 11:48 AM
Biden is such a terrible candidate :facepalm

Shogon
06-19-2020, 12:07 PM
No explanation needed, thanks anyways.

Hey Yo
06-20-2020, 12:51 PM
Biden is such a terrible candidate :facepalm
I can only image what a debate on stage between the 2 would sound like.

Then again, I say there is absolutely zero chance of the Dems letting Biden go on stage for a live debate.

Real Men Wear Green
06-20-2020, 07:58 PM

Then again, I say there is absolutely zero chance of the Dems letting Biden go on stage for a live debate.

They may be different due to covid but there are always debates and no one is afraid of debating Trump. The Democrats arw most likely scared that Biden will pull a gaffe because that's what he does but Trump says 30 things that would be gaffes for a normal politician every day. The only reason Biden may not want to debate is a huge lead but Biden has too much pride tyi let even the perception of fear exist. They will have 3 debates.

But they will fight over how much social distancing effects details like the live crowd.

warriorfan
06-20-2020, 08:03 PM
At least Shogun knows well enough to not waste his time on people who aren’t interested in listening to anything except their narrative.

SATAN
06-20-2020, 09:04 PM

They aren't real debates anyway

diamenz
06-20-2020, 10:24 PM

they've literally said that joe is better of just staying in his basement. :lol