PDA

View Full Version : Trump asked Chinese president to buy agricultural products to assist reelection

kabar
06-17-2020, 03:41 PM
President Trump asked China's leader to assist him with his reelection effort, former national security adviser John Bolton's book claims.

During a private meeting at the June 2019 G-20 summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump asked if China could help his reelection campaign by purchasing agricultural products, according to Bolton. The move, Trump said, would help him gain votes among farmers.

“He then, stunningly, turned the conversation to the coming U.S. presidential election, alluding to China’s economic capability to affect the ongoing campaigns, pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton wrote in his unreleased book, according to multiple reports. “He stressed the importance of farmers, and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome. I would print Trump’s exact words but the government’s prepublication review process has decided otherwise.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-asked-chinese-president-to-buy-agricultural-products-to-assist-reelection-effort-bolton-book

:roll: Didn't I say Trump was grovelling before Xi? Trump got played so hard. :facepalm

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 03:48 PM
So someone is trying to push a book sale and we should take everything for what its worth?

kabar
06-17-2020, 03:49 PM
So someone is trying to push a book sale and we should take everything for what its worth?

He's not going to get any profits since all the information is from his time as a gov employee. Educate yourself on the DOJ lawsuit.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:13 PM
Where are all the trump supporters to rationalize this cuck behavior? Self proclaimed strong man grovelling before the feet of a foreign adversary. Trump believed Xi's every word on coronavirus desperate for a trade deal and look at the US now.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:14 PM
He's not going to get any profits since all the information is from his time as a gov employee. Educate yourself on the DOJ lawsuit.

Tell that to obama idiot. How did he become a $100mnaire?

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:16 PM
Tell that to obama idiot. How did he become a $100mnaire?

Obama derangement syndrome. I don't see Obama's name on the lawsuit and the NDA bolton signed, idiot.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:32 PM
Obama derangement syndrome. I don't see Obama's name on the lawsuit and the NDA bolton signed, idiot.

You are an idiot. He may not make money from the actual book, but there are LOTS of money elsewhere. just like how obama made so much money making $400k a year.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:32 PM
You are an idiot. He may not make money from the actual book, but there are LOTS of money elsewhere. just like how obama made so much money making $400k a year.

So he won't make a profit on the book? Thanks for confirming idiot. DOJ is also considering an indictment of Bolton for leaking, basically admitting this is all true.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:33 PM
So he won't make a profit on the book? Thanks for confirming idiot. DOJ is also considering an indictment of Bolton for leaking, basically admitting this is all true.

I said he MAY...no one knows. But i know for certain there's money coming in to him as is usually are

You must be one of those idiots who take everything literally. Never know what's going on behind the picture.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:35 PM
I said he MAY...no one knows. But i know for certain there's money coming in to him as is usually are

He won't you idiot. The language on what he signed is very clear. He cannot make any royalties.

"assign to the United States Government all rights, title, and interest, and all royalties, remunerations and emoluments that have resulted or will result or may result from any disclosure, publication or revelation not consistent with the terms"

It's sad to debate with such a dumb person.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:37 PM

You must be one of those idiots who take everything literally. Never know what's going on behind the picture.
You're one of those idiots that goes "but obama." Mental midget.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:47 PM
You are an idiot. The book is set to be published on June 23, 2020, the lawsuit came few days ago. That means the book was in its drafting stages about 6-12 months ago.

Obviously he made those statements prior to the lawsuits to sell his upcoming book. Idiot.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:49 PM
You are an idiot. The book is set to be published on June 23, 2020, the lawsuit came few days ago. That means the book was in its drafting stages about 6-12 months ago.

Obviously he made those statements prior to the lawsuits to sell his book. Idiot.

The book is sourced from his notes from his time in the government. Stop arguing, you can barely read.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:50 PM
The book is sourced from his notes from his time in the government. Stop arguing, you can barely read.

the notes said "trump made deal with xi to win election by selling agricultural goods" Lets see those notes. Idiot.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:51 PM
the notes said "trump made deal with xi to win election by selling agricultural goods" Lets see those notes. Idiot.

Yeah, more proof you can't read. I'm debating with a ****ing mentally disabled person. :oldlol:

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Yeah, more proof you can't read. I'm debating with a ****ing mentally disabled person. :oldlol:

Bring me a copy of those exact notes that were taken on that day of. I don't want it rewritten, I want a copy of that note.

Otherwise, its a bunch of fabricated BS, like the Russian collusion crap about Trump making deals with Russians. I want the ACTUAL proof.

You probably believed Congress had a smoking gun on trump with hearsay upon hearsay statements. And you believed it.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:53 PM
Bring me a copy of those exact notes that were taken on that day of. I don't want it rewritten, I want a copy of that note.

Otherwise, its a bunch of fabricated BS, like the Russian collusion crap about Trump making deals with Russians. I want the ACTUAL proof.

Asking for things I don't have. Tactics of a mental midget.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Asking for things I don't have. Tactics of a mental midget.

Because it doesn't exist...idiot.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Because it doesn't exist...idiot.
Prove it idiot.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 04:56 PM
Prove it idiot.

You are the one claiming trump had a secret deal to win the election. Prove it with first hand knowledge and first hand evidence. What you have is all hearsay, just like Russiangate.

You probably thought Comey had a slam dunk report, then when Comey testified, he said No evidence of collusion.

kabar
06-17-2020, 04:56 PM
You are the one claiming trump had a secret deal to win the election. Prove it with first hand knowledge and first hand evidence. What you have is all hearsay, just like Russiangate.

I'm not claiming anything you idiot. Again READ. "Give me something you wouldn't have or it doesn't exist." God trump supporters are literal bottom of the barrel idiots.

kabar
06-17-2020, 06:05 PM
On or around April 27, 2020, Ms. Knight had completed her review and was of the judgment that the manuscript draft did not contain classified information. Ms. Knight informed NSC Legal of the status of the review.
Straight from the complaint, the book was cleared. The book was cleared by White House and NSC censors until Trump's new security advisor brought in his own team. No judge will block the publishing of this book. Imagine that, Trump abusing the DOJ to protect his ego.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 06:24 PM
Straight from the complaint, the book was cleared. The book was cleared by White House and NSC censors until Trump's new security advisor brought in his own team. No judge will block the publishing of this book. Imagine that, Trump abusing the DOJ to protect his ego.

so allegations in a complaint are now facts?

kabar
06-17-2020, 06:39 PM
so allegations in a complaint are now facts?

Too stupid to read? This is the DOJ's version of events.

BigKobeFan
06-17-2020, 07:10 PM
Too stupid to read? This is the DOJ's version of events.

So the steele dossier is factual too

kabar
06-17-2020, 07:11 PM
So the steele dossier is factual too

It's kind of sad how braindead you are. This is Bill Barr's DOJ.

SATAN
06-18-2020, 01:30 AM
BigKobeFan is an idiot.

BigKobeFan
06-18-2020, 01:40 AM
BigKobeFan is an idiot.

look at this idiot...he's replying to himself in the threads

SATAN
06-18-2020, 02:00 AM
You're an idiot.

Hittin_Shots
06-18-2020, 02:34 AM
look at this idiot...he's replying to himself in the threads

Why are 90% of that guys responses just 'youre an idiot'?
'

Axe
06-18-2020, 02:43 AM
Why are 90% of that guys responses just 'youre an idiot'?
'
Those are actually his chosen words of wisdom, ya know. :oldlol:

DoctorP
06-18-2020, 06:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLTbjJD2No

SATAN
06-18-2020, 06:54 AM
DoctorP is an idiot.

999Guy
06-18-2020, 07:19 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/GuySnodgrass/status/1273359990905024513?s=20

Apparently he also told his Defense Secretary he wanted to kill and imprison “lame stream media” members over and over again.

He really is what the not even just dumb, but extremely inflamed and far-right tea partier would be as president. And this makes him more likeable and relatable to the Republican Party. Dumb****s.

Horatio33
06-18-2020, 11:58 AM
This is like Lil Donny asking his daddy to change him after he soiled himself yet again.

Kblaze8855
06-18-2020, 12:31 PM
Always funny how people who never even met the people in question always say not to listen to people who were in the room when they don’t like what is said to have happened. Like the person to listen to about what happened in meetings is a guy on the internet who learned of the meeting....on the internet.

bladefd
06-18-2020, 02:00 PM
Another dark spell on Donny's presidency. Terrible. I hope the idiot loses by massive margin in November. Guy doesn't deserve another term. He needs to go.

SATAN
06-18-2020, 05:55 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/GuySnodgrass/status/1273359990905024513?s=20

Apparently he also told his Defense Secretary he wanted to kill and imprison “lame stream media” members over and over again.

He really is what the not even just dumb, but extremely inflamed and far-right tea partier would be as president. And this makes him more likeable and relatable to the Republican Party. Dumb****s.

Wannabe dictator. I'm not sure if his supporters actual realize what they are voting for.

Axe
06-18-2020, 07:03 PM
This is like Lil Donny asking his daddy to change him after he soiled himself yet again.
Trial and error i suppose

bladefd
06-18-2020, 07:43 PM
Wannabe dictator. I'm not sure if his supporters actual realize what they are voting for.

I bet many of his supporters would gladly accept him as their dictator if he decided to take over.

I wouldn't want anyone being president for more than 2 terms. I don't want anyone being president for 10yrs or longer. Not even FDR or JFK if they came back from the dead (FDR is probably my favorite president but was president too many terms imo). Only thing I would accept is a presidential term being 5yrs rather than 4, but 2 term limit, period.

SATAN
06-19-2020, 05:38 AM
He has suggested pushing against things that make USA a decent country that's for sure, that ol' anti-christ. I don't think he gives a shit about anyone else except himself because he is a sociopath and that's not even debatable.

ItsMillerTime
06-19-2020, 09:40 AM

I honestly don't think they give a fvck anymore. They know Trump is a dictator-in-training. They're cool with it.

warriorfan
06-19-2020, 10:00 AM
Orange man bad gang over here in full force

:roll:

ItsMillerTime
06-19-2020, 10:04 AM
Orange man bad gang over here in full force

Look at this "woke af" poster. Dropping an orange man bad reference! Killing the ISH game, warriorfan! Keep it up!

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2020, 10:09 AM
Look at this "woke af" poster. Dropping an orange man bad reference! Killing the ISH game, warriorfan! Keep it up!

Miller Time shrieking with neurotic rage as usual :roll:

Never EVER discusses ideas in any capacity.

Only ever posts:

- “youre a racist/transphobic/muslimphobic BIGOT you stupid hick!!!!!” :facepalm

And the classic

- “ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAD!!!!!!!”

No chill. No style. No brains. No peenis.

Shrill, uptight, feminine sissy boy.

#:lol

ItsMillerTime
06-19-2020, 10:17 AM
The poster above me talks about my dick constantly. Please stop PMing me for dick picks

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2020, 10:19 AM
The poster above me talks about my dick constantly. Please stop PMing me for dick picks

FAIL :roll:

ItsMillerTime
06-19-2020, 10:20 AM
The poster above me talks about my dick constantly. Please stop PMing me for dick picks.

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2020, 10:25 AM
But ineptitude aside, you are the exact, quintessential, perfectly drawn up image of the PC pansy every normal dude is laughing about these days.

You bring nothing to the table except “outrage over something being offensive.”

And you only bring that to compensate for having nothing else to bring. Youre a pissy, uptight dweeb. Nobody with a shred of masculinity respects you. Nor do any women who arent ugly shrews.

I know deep down you know this.

Patrick Chewing
06-19-2020, 10:35 AM
Another failed attempt to bring down Trump by imbeciles like OP.

Hittin_Shots
06-19-2020, 10:38 AM
So he wanted China to buy more from American suppliers? Is that this story?

ItsMillerTime
06-19-2020, 10:40 AM
But ineptitude aside, you are the exact, quintessential, perfectly drawn up image of the PC pansy every normal dude is laughing about these days.

You bring nothing to the table except “outrage over something being offensive.”

And you only bring that to compensate for having nothing else to bring. Youre a pissy, uptight dweeb. Nobody with a shred of masculinity respects you. Nor do any women who arent ugly shrews.

I know deep down you know this.

I know deep down you know you're a fvcking loser that lives in his parent's basement and has absolutely no hope of amounting to anything in life. :confusedshrug:

Your assessment of me always makes me laugh. Keep it up, loser.

senelcoolidge
06-19-2020, 10:41 AM
Please don't tell me you're taking stuff out of that Bolton book as fact..haha. I think this is a joke thread.

BigKobeFan
06-19-2020, 10:51 AM
Please don't tell me you're taking stuff out of that Bolton book as fact..haha. I think this is a joke thread.

Op was serious. He thought its game over for trump. What an idiot

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2020, 10:54 AM
:rant :rant :rant

Youre terrible at everything.

warriorfan
06-19-2020, 12:07 PM

Lmao like 75% of your posts are completely unhinged. Get a grip on it man.

Patrick Chewing
06-19-2020, 12:17 PM
Lmao like 95% of your posts are completely unhinged. Get a grip on it man.

Fixed.

tpols
06-19-2020, 01:33 PM
I know deep down you know you're a fvcking loser that lives in his parent's basement and has absolutely no hope of amounting to anything in life. :confusedshrug:

Your assessment of me always makes me laugh. Keep it up, loser.

he may be a loser, but everything he said was on point.

BigKobeFan
06-22-2020, 08:43 PM
What a nothingburger. Op is an idiot as usual

Facepalm
06-23-2020, 10:40 AM
Nobody with a shred of masculinity respects you. Nor do any women who arent ugly shrews.

Says the social reject who sniffs women's feet for a living

Norcaliblunt
06-23-2020, 10:50 AM
Fultz is one of those douche bags who come to California thinking they can get into the entertainment industry. Lmao. Lowest of low.

Axe
06-23-2020, 06:56 PM
Fultz is one of those douche bags who come to California thinking they can get into the entertainment industry. Lmao. Lowest of low.
It's starface being starface as usual

Hittin_Shots
06-24-2020, 01:41 PM
Says the social reject who sniffs women's feet for a living

Are you saying women pay him to sniff their feet?

BigKobeFan
08-29-2020, 12:58 AM
What happened to this idiot kabar?

starface
08-29-2020, 01:01 AM
Miller Time shrieking with neurotic rage as usual :roll:

Never EVER discusses ideas in any capacity.

Only ever posts:

- “youre a racist/transphobic/muslimphobic BIGOT you stupid hick!!!!!” :facepalm

And the classic

- “ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAD!!!!!!!”

No chill. No style. No brains. No peenis.

Shrill, uptight, feminine sissy boy.

#:lol

This post aged like a fine wine, I must say.

Kudos to this poster, whomever he is...

Hittin_Shots
08-30-2020, 02:03 AM
This post aged like a fine wine, I must say.

Kudos to this poster, whomever he is...

I'm still very interested in how that poster apparently makes a living sniffing women's feet. How do you get paid to do this?