PDA

View Full Version : As i skim through the race bait threads.Its amazing how many whites deep down hate

Im so nba'd out
06-18-2020, 06:27 PM
hate other whites.Some try to code it some just flat out say it in one way or another :oldlol:

Yall almost hate each other as much as yall hate the "poor little ole blacks"

good thing for yall you have " the blacks" to kick around

~primetime~
06-18-2020, 06:34 PM
it's true...you can just look at the civil war...white men killing white men over black men

FultzNationRISE
06-18-2020, 06:35 PM
It starts with the Nazi Leftist whites, who hate themselves, and publicly pretend to hate the white race in general, because it distinguishes them from “traditional” whites and this gives them a feeling of consolation as they would otherwise lack traditionally valuable social qualities. Look how edgy I am as a white person who condemns whites, pay lots of attention to me please!

Sane whites then, in turn, hate the Nazi Leftists, because theyre basically trying to bring normal civilized society to ruin through continuous tantrums and race baiting.

So yeah, lot of hate going around.

Hate is actually a pretty natural emotion. The people who act like we will ever achieve a “society without hate” are the ones who believe in fairytales. Youre always going to have people who, at the very least, hate themselves. This causes them to act out, and consequently others end up hating them as well.

#rrr3
#ItsMillertime
#bladefd
#TheMan

Im so nba'd out
06-18-2020, 06:40 PM
it's true...you can just look at the civil war...white men killing white men over black men

yeah, i think the civil war started over more than just that...but nice try :oldlol:

Hawker
06-18-2020, 06:43 PM
hate other whites.Some try to code it some just flat out say it in one way or another :oldlol:

Yall almost hate each other as much as yall hate the "poor little ole blacks"

good thing for yall you have " the blacks" to kick around

Though you could only do one race bait thread a month?

You're not wrong though. White guilt liberals are the worst in the US.

Im so nba'd out
06-18-2020, 06:44 PM
Though you could only do one race bait thread a month?

You're not wrong though. White guilt liberals are the worst in the US.

one per account

FultzNationRISE
06-18-2020, 06:46 PM
yeah, i think the civil war started over more than just that...but nice try :oldlol:

Well it was certainly the culmination of contention over states rights vs federal power, which WAS a source of conflict since the Revolutionary War, and not limited to the issue of slavery.

However, slavery was clearly the most prominent, divisive, and impactful single issue within that context.

Saying the civil war was about states rights, and saying the civil war was about slavery, are essentially both correct IMO. They arent mutually exclusive.

But I am in agreement with pt’s point in general. This is also something Malcolm X spoke of.

“Black lives” are basically just an excuse for white people to compete with each OTHER for pole position as moral authority. People only get involved in the black community’s issues when they have something to gain for themselves socially. Theres far FAR more people loudly protesting than quietly volunteering.

#ItsMillerTime
#RealMenWerGreen
#MaxFly
#Pointguard
#bladefd

MrFonzworth
06-18-2020, 07:52 PM
I agree with the white OP. It applies to all races. Whites hate whites the most, Asians hate Asians the most, etc.

warriorfan
06-18-2020, 09:17 PM
Whoop there it is. The call outs have begun :lol . Let’s have a good clean fight. No eye gouges, groin punches or hitting on the break.

Patrick Chewing
06-19-2020, 01:21 AM
Imagine a country where Whites didn't have White guilt and Blacks didn't denigrate other Blacks for being successful.

SATAN
06-19-2020, 05:14 AM
Imagine a world with good education systems implemented world wide and people found life beyond the dollar and "grind" enriching. Less miserable ***** like Chewing ect.

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2020, 05:24 AM
Imagine a world with good education systems implemented world wide and people found life beyond the dollar and "grind" enriching. Less miserable ***** like Chewing ect.

Cringe.

SATAN
06-19-2020, 05:26 AM
Cringe.
You're classified as an absolute loser on THIS forum. Didn't read.

Patrick Chewing
06-19-2020, 09:22 AM

Hatred and jealousy are poisonous to the mind, body, and soul. Seek help.