PDA

View Full Version : What major US city is the liberal's wakanda?

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2020, 07:27 PM
San Francisco, Portland or New York?

scuzzy
06-18-2020, 07:34 PM
Atlanta is the Wakanda of the USA

If you hate blacks it's a bad city to venture, lots of successful and powerful black peeps in ATL. Many black owned businesses

One of the coolest downtown nightlife in America imo, it's a minority playground

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2020, 07:37 PM

If you hate blacks it's a bad city to venture, lots of successful and powerful black peeps in ATL. Many black owned businesses

One of the coolest downtown nightlife in America imo, it's a minority playground

no bro I don't mean specifically relating to black people

I mean a specific group (liberals) and their great city/holy land

Like Jews and Israel, sort of

scuzzy
06-18-2020, 07:51 PM

gotcha

prly DC or yeah Northwest US cities (oak, port, sea, sf)

FultzNationRISE
06-18-2020, 07:52 PM

Liberal or fake liberal?

Cities are all controlled by relatively conservative business people and politicians. You wont find many extremists at the top, because if they were extremists like the losers living in CHAZ... then they wouldnt be at the top. Extremism and mainstream success are more or less mutually exclusive by definition.

Of course there are cities which will lean slightly more left by preference of the general population, and the business people and politicians will try to make themselves appear more leftist than they really are to keep their constituents loyal.

But there are no “liberal utopia” cities in the US. Not even in the deepest bluest blue of all blue areas.

Funny how that works.

Patrick Chewing
06-18-2020, 07:54 PM
San Fran or Portland. Liberal wastelands.

JohnnySic
06-18-2020, 08:10 PM
I'm glad that Boston has largely avoided the shitshow that has consumed other cities. We had one night of rioting and the police got it under control. I'm proud of my city and grateful for our police. :cheers: Fund them even more.

DoctorP
06-18-2020, 08:19 PM

yeah i think you are right

Patrick Chewing
06-18-2020, 08:27 PM
I'm glad that Boston has largely avoided the shitshow that has consumed other cities. We had one night of rioting and the police got it under control. I'm proud of my city and grateful for our police. :cheers: Fund them even more.

Hey, where is that yella belly MaxFly at? Have you seen him around town?

NBAGOAT
06-18-2020, 08:44 PM
seattle deserves a mention. One of the 3 epicenters of tech along with San Fran and LA. Therefore, high upper to middle class population that's college educated. Isnt as crowded as the other 2 however.

hateraid
06-19-2020, 01:55 PM
Agree with my main man Scuzzy.
For progressive blacks Atlanta is a great call.
For SJW hashtag warriors it's costal California and the Pacific northwest. Funny because I always said to my family in San Fran and Seattle that the people always felt like they lacked identity and tried to adapt whatever in the moment trend there was.

BigKobeFan
06-19-2020, 02:13 PM
I would pick seattle or sf. Two places full of shit.