PDA

View Full Version : George Floyd could be remembered as an icon one day

Walk on Water
06-19-2020, 03:59 AM
He already is but I’m talking about like a Martin Luther King. Kaepernick will. Racism has never been truly controlled. But now you see the world possibly becoming a changed place. Statues are getting taken down all because of George Floyd. People always say Jesus dide for your sins. Well George Floyd dide for the end of racism. And unlike Jesus, Floyd had it recorded on camera.

Not to make this about Jesus, but what did he say about racism?

Can you believe that the world might actually become anti racist? So much has changed since the death of George Floyd. To an extent covid had to take a backseat because of George Floyd. Nobody ever saw covid taking a backseat.

The world has never focused on racism more than now. George Floyd started a revolution. Maybe in the history books he’ll be remembered as the person to start this movement which may end racism. Hopefully George Floyd is looking down at us and happy with the efforts.

iamgine
06-19-2020, 04:17 AM
Nah, at most he'll be a Rosa Parks.

talkingconch
06-19-2020, 08:16 AM
He wasn't an honorable man, so I don't know about icon. Systemic racism doesn't exist. This is similar to the trayvon case except it was caught on video.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQnWxLT6Qk

DoctorP
06-19-2020, 08:34 AM
i guess history doesn't reward perfect morality, only relevance

Shogon
06-19-2020, 08:45 AM
I guess ISH is too stupid to identify a troll account.

It doesn't matter if it's subtle or in your face, ISH still bites. There is no hope. Unreal.

tpols
06-19-2020, 09:17 AM
He wasn't an honorable man, so I don't know about icon. Systemic racism doesn't exist. This is similar to the trayvon case except it was caught on video.

Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQnWxLT6Qk

That's crazy

Obama literally called them thugs and criminals word for word and NOBODY knew or cared.

Trump does it and he's a racist and its all over the news.

MrFonzworth
06-19-2020, 09:41 AM
I guess ISH is too stupid to identify a troll account.

It doesn't matter if it's subtle or in your face, ISH still bites. There is no hope. Unreal.

An ISH account is a troll account by definition.

Patrick Chewing
06-19-2020, 09:52 AM
An icon to criminals.