PDA

View Full Version : Was Reggie's sister the greatest female basketball player the world has ever seen?

PeroAntic
06-19-2020, 08:29 PM
I always laughed at women basketball, they just look clumsy and clueless. but I watched a few clips of Cheryl... what the hell. As pure and natural as basketball talent gets. wow.

MrFonzworth
06-19-2020, 08:30 PM
Wrong forum. All your Rose talk belongs in the WNBA section too.

PeroAntic
06-19-2020, 08:39 PM
Technically Cheryl didn't play in the WNBA.

imdaman99
06-19-2020, 08:44 PM
I dunno. I thought it was BS when Reggie would openly say she was better than him. So he's basically saying she would have been an all-star in the NBA? Or maybe he said it tongue in cheek, and as a sign of respect. Who knows.

Shogon
06-19-2020, 08:45 PM
No... Reggie was.

Reggie43
06-19-2020, 08:52 PM
I dunno. I thought it was BS when Reggie would openly say she was better than him. So he's basically saying she would have been an all-star in the NBA? Or maybe he said it tongue in cheek, and as a sign of respect. Who knows.

She was better than him when they were younger but when that growth spurt happened they stopped playing one on one.

Reggie43
06-19-2020, 08:58 PM
She was regarded as one of the best before the wnba. Never followed that league much outside of the early years when Cheryl coached the Phoenix Mercury with the tandem of Michelle Timms and ultra clutch Grandmama Jennifer Gillom

Bronbron23
06-19-2020, 10:10 PM
I always laughed at women basketball, they just look clumsy and clueless. but I watched a few clips of Cheryl... what the hell. As pure and natural as basketball talent gets. wow.

she was definitely the most talented and had the most potential but injuries took that away and she didnt end up doing enough so no she's not the greatest. It be like saying len bias was the greatest foward ever which he very well could of been. Alot of experts thought he was more talented than mj at the time. He didn't live long enough to find out though so we'll never know.