PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone pass LeBron as the Greatest Champion in NBA history?

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 10:39 PM
I'll do a quick recap reminder about his three GOAT level rings:

LBJ became only the second player in NBA history to average 30-10-5 on 50% shooting for an entire playoff run en route to a Finals MVP.

He also dismantled the three-headed OKC monster, three MVP, three scoring champion trio of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. Not to mention Defensive Player of the Year runner-up Serge Ibaka

LBJ defeated the #6, #1 and #3 defense teams in back-to-back-to-back fashion while capping off the greatest game 7 Finals performance perhaps in NBA history. All the while beating who? The great Dynasty Spurs with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Kawhi Leonard and Hall of Famer coach Gregory Popovich. Also, while dragging the literal second-worst all time (Wade) number two ppg scoring option in playoff history (15.9 ppg for entire playoffs).

I don't even need to say anything here. Leading all in all. This ring stands alone as the GOAT achievement.

Good luck to anyone, but my point remains. LeBron James is the greatest champion in basketball Sports history and no one is close to his achievements. Who has even close to this? Please post any player's greatest three rings. Should be easier for those with more to choose from, right?

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 10:45 PM
bill russel has 11 nba titles,leborn aint shit:lebroncry:

As mentioned above, post his 3 best titles. I will kindly wait

deathawaitu
06-19-2020, 10:48 PM
2012 lock out
2013 ray Allen
2016 Kyrie

Goat 3 rings. Doesn’t even have a memorable moment in those :rockon:

2011 finals LeBron best moments. Mavs taking turns dumping on him

I’ll wait till someone can top LeBron 2011 iconic performance

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 11:08 PM
2012 lock out
2013 ray Allen
2016 Kyrie

Good luck to anyone, but my point remains. LeBron James is the greatest champion in basketball Sports history and no one is close to his achievements. Who has even close to this? Please post any player's greatest three rings. Should be easier for those with more to choose from, right?

PistonsFan#21
06-19-2020, 11:18 PM
2012 lock out
2013 ray Allen
2016 Kyrie

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CarelessApprehensiveBurro-max-1mb.gif
GOAT block in NBA history

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BleakBlushingHalibut-size_restricted.gif
GOAT owning of the only unanimous MVP in NBA history

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tribeca_cms_production/uploads/uploads/image/gallery_image/51dc32ffc07f5d340f000001/bball.gif
All time great game 7 performance against the Spurs dynasty with the game sealing dagger jumpshot over one of the greatest perimeter defender of all time.

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 11:23 PM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tribeca_cms_production/uploads/uploads/image/gallery_image/51dc32ffc07f5d340f000001/bball.gif
All time great game 7 performance against the Spurs dynasty with the game sealing dagger jumpshot over one of the greatest perimeter defender of all time.

High IQ.

deathawaitu
06-19-2020, 11:24 PM

Jordan’s 3peat
Shaq and Kobe 3peat

That is something LeBron will never achieve. Heck LeBron can’t even do a 2peat with full seasons
So in a sense LeBron will never accomplish what curry and Durant did :cry:

You are correct in one thing though. That is LeBron is the greatest loser in the modern era. No one can touch him in that regard

Easy

Next question

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 11:30 PM
Jordan’s 3peat
Shaq and Kobe 3peat

That is something LeBron will never achieve. Heck LeBron can’t even do a 2peat with full seasons

You are correct in one thing though. That is LeBron is the greatest loser in the modern era. No one can touch him in that regard

Easy

Next question

PLEASE feel free to list the years, and don't be shy. Don't hide around a "Shaq and Kobe" 3-peat when Kobe does not have a 3-peat, he achieved zero Finals MVPs that run. And I don't think you want to look at those 2000 Kobe championship numbers.

It's good to see you gaining a little confidence and slowly breaking out of your shell though. Don't be shy. Let me know the years. Thanks.

Your mental deficiencies are an apparent disadvantage so I will make it an easier layout so you can make a more accurate submission.

List the three championship years of any players in NBA HISTORY that have a better ring resume than LeBron.

So far you listed Kobe and Shaq (dumb) and MJ (with no years). So try your best.

Rico2016
06-19-2020, 11:33 PM
he won 2 with the heat in 2012 and 2013,then won with cavs in 2016

Yes, that is the GOAT. I am asking if anyone is a better Champion than LeBron by listing any comparison's best three rings. I kindly await your reply.

PistonsFan#21
06-19-2020, 11:35 PM
Jordan’s 3peat
Shaq and Kobe 3peat

Easy

Next question

Who did Shaq and Kobe face in those 3peat Finals and how do those teams compare to the teams Lebron beat?

Lebron has rejected your rebuttal
https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-James-Blocks-Tiago-Splitter-Game-2-2013-NBA-Finals.gif
Thank you for participating and better luck next time

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 12:02 AM
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.8rK6kzRQ7yro517fApOfjAHaE0?pid=Api&rs=1

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1673447/lebronclutch.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/1RDYkHJP/FB-IMG-1552411254529.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MGR4Fm7m/GOATchipalltime.jpg

Real14
06-20-2020, 12:58 AM
Mods?

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 01:03 AM
Mods?

Your mental deficiencies are an apparent disadvantage so I will make it an easier layout so you can make a more accurate submission.

List the three championship years of any players in NBA HISTORY that have a better ring resume than LeBron.

bullettooth
06-20-2020, 01:48 AM
2012 lock out
2013 ray Allen
2016 Kyrie

2 of these required 7 games.

How does one need an all-star loaded superteam to barely win a few rings in 7 games out of 9 finals appearances? That's not laugh worthy... not GOAT.

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 02:22 AM
2 of these required 7 games.

How does one need an all-star loaded superteam to barely win a few rings in 7 games out of 9 finals appearances? That's not laugh worthy... not GOAT.

Feel free to post a contender whenever you're ready.

Overdrive
06-20-2020, 06:14 AM
Can you cite me the Warriors' winpace extrapolated for 82 games during the 2016 playoffs?

HylianNightmare
06-20-2020, 06:15 AM
He won 2 of 4 after teaming up with super friends. Embarrassing

Gileraracer
06-20-2020, 08:50 AM
2012 lock out
2013 ray Allen
2016 Kyrie

brutality!!!!

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Guys let's keep it together. There have been so many great players in the NBA, some even have more rings than LeBron, but you mean to tell me you can't produce one player that is a greater Champion than LeBron? So far I saw one weak attempt. As it currently stands LeBron James is in fact the greatest champion in basketball history.

All of a sudden everyone is shy to talk about other players rings, I wonder why that is? Feel free to post a contender whenever you're ready.

highwhey
06-20-2020, 01:29 PM
i don't see it happening ever. whats crazy is if he wins a title during a pandemic and world chaos.,..wow.

i mean, he's already the GOAT, but another title added to his untouchable resume? :hammertime:

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 01:37 PM
i don't see it happening ever. whats crazy is if he wins a title during a pandemic and world chaos.,..wow.

i mean, he's already the GOAT, but another title added to his untouchable resume? :hammertime:

Just icing on top of icing.

:hammertime:

And not a single soul can list a better champion than LeBron. It really is telling. Dey know.

BigShotBob
06-20-2020, 07:39 PM
1*

Betrer luck next time lil' boi

MrFonzworth
06-20-2020, 07:41 PM
None of it makes up for 2011. Got out scored by a BENCH player:facepalm

colts19
06-20-2020, 07:46 PM
If I grant that Lebron has the top 3 will you list in order his next 8. Oh nevermind. Bill Russell is the only one that can do that.

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 07:57 PM
Good afternoon all, just checking in. Have there been any submissions to refute that LeBron James is the greatest Champion in NBA history?

All I ask is to post ANY player's three best rings to compare. I know some players have even more than three so they have even more rings to choose from. Kindly waiting.

AlternativeAcc.
06-20-2020, 08:02 PM
No - we have to look outwards to other sports to make fair comparisons to LeBron.. assuming they exist

Rico2016
06-20-2020, 08:05 PM
No - we have to look outwards to other sports to make fair comparisons to LeBron.. assuming they exist

They seem SHOOK. Poor guys, reality is setting in for them.

LostCause
06-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Even trollingly suggesting LeBron is the “Greatest Champion” will probably get you punched in the face by anyone with a modicum of basketball knowledge

He has no argument over Russell, who is likely the greatest champion in team sports period

Rico2016
06-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Even trollingly suggesting LeBron is the “Greatest Champion” will probably get you punched in the face by anyone with a modicum of basketball knowledge

He has no argument over Russell, who is likely the greatest champion in team sports period

A lot of emotion, not a lot of info tho.

All I ask is to post ANY player's three best rings to compare. I know some players have even more than three so they have even more rings to choose from. Kindly waiting.

ELITEpower23
06-26-2020, 09:18 PM
Good afternoon all, just checking in. Have there been any submissions to refute that LeBron James is the greatest Champion in NBA history?

Guys?

Does your silence mean = done deal, LBJ GOAT Champion?

light
06-26-2020, 09:26 PM
He won 2 of 4 after teaming up with super friends. Embarrassing

Wait he went to 4 consecutive finals? Jordan didnt even do that and he had better help.

Axe
06-26-2020, 09:28 PM
Wait he went to 4 consecutive finals? Jordan didnt even do that and he had better help.
You do realize that he went to play baseball after he got his third ring but got publicized for his gambling habits? :lol

light
06-26-2020, 09:33 PM
You do realize that he went to play baseball after he got his third ring but got publicized for his gambling habits? :lol

Yeah I saw The Lat Dance. He said he couldnt hack the pressure anymore after 3 so he quit. LeBron doesnt seem to have that problem.

ELITEpower23
06-26-2020, 09:59 PM

He was too busy getting busted in the 1st round.

ELITEpower23
06-26-2020, 10:00 PM
Guys let's keep it together. There have been so many great players in the NBA, some even have more rings than LeBron, but you mean to tell me you can't produce one player that is a greater Champion than LeBron? So far I saw one weak attempt. As it currently stands LeBron James is in fact the greatest champion in basketball history.

All of a sudden everyone is shy to talk about other players rings, I wonder why that is? Feel free to post a contender whenever you're ready.

:lol

Guys? Any votes yet?

Shooter
06-28-2020, 11:59 PM
I have to admit I am surprised no one has spoke up to declare that another player was a greater champion that LeBron James but at the same time when you see his resume. When you his chips all layed out in front of you, you get it. It clicks. It appears that just about everyone else is is fighting for #2 spot at this time. I hope to tune in to this thread in a few days and see at least one contender to Lebron's claim as the Greatest Champion in NBA history. Time will tell.

Shooter
06-30-2020, 09:20 PM
Tuning in. Still waiting for anyone to post a player who was a greater champion. Do we have no submissions?

Shooter
07-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Whenever I see a GOAT debate I think back to how no one could refute that LeBron is in fact the greatest champion in NBA history. The replies are only more proof, thereby strengthening the claim.

We are still waiting on a formiddable contender to post their three best championships to compare, but it appeara there is no comparison. Which is fine afterall, LeBron is the greatest champion ever.

kawhileonard2
07-11-2020, 10:22 PM
The guy has like 3 titles in 17 years and each time he won he also was down 3-1 or 3-2 those years in a series. Not impressive.

kawhileonard2
07-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Tuning in. Still waiting for anyone to post a player who was a greater champion. Do we have no submissions?

MJ
Russell
Kareem
Duncan
Magic
Bird
Shaq
Kobe
Kawhi
Durant
Curry

to name a few.

Axe
07-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Whenever I see a GOAT debate I think back to how no one could refute that LeBron is in fact the greatest champion in NBA history. The replies are only more proof, thereby strengthening the claim.

We are still waiting on a formiddable contender to post their three best championships to compare, but it appeara there is no comparison. Which is fine afterall, LeBron is the greatest champion ever.
Seriously, until when do you have to act like a spoiled 8-year old low life who loves to suck bran's nuts for a living?

Axe
07-12-2020, 01:42 AM
Yeah I saw The Lat Dance. He said he couldnt hack the pressure anymore after 3 so he quit. LeBron doesnt seem to have that problem.
You're an idiot. At least baldan never lost twice in a row in his finals appearances with the bulls.

Overdrive
07-12-2020, 05:51 AM
Even his supposedly greatest ring doesn't look that great when you take a closer look at the Warriors' WC run. They barely made it to the finals.

His rings are pedestrian.

Uncle Drew
07-12-2020, 05:58 AM
44 posts in and we're yet to hear one compelling argument against the notion that LeBron's championships are the greatest ever.

Axe
07-12-2020, 06:21 AM
44 posts in and we're yet to hear one compelling argument against the notion that LeBron's championships are the greatest ever.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/3c2771579f36e17735dabe8ff131a41e/tenor.gif?itemid=12423102

KD7
07-12-2020, 06:25 AM
Even his supposedly greatest ring doesn't look that great when you take a closer look at the Warriors' WC run. They barely made it to the finals.

His rings are pedestrian.
Yes it does look impressive.

They breezed through the first 2 rounds without needing their star player which goes to show how great those Warriors were

Then in the conference finals they beat an OKC team which just went through a Spurs team that had the greatest SRS in NBA history

They would of gone down as the greatest team in Sports history if not for running into GOAT James in the finals

TheCorporation
07-12-2020, 12:55 PM

It shows the greatness of his achievements. Not a single player has been mentioned and a better case made for best 3 rings and best champion.

TheCorporation
10-12-2020, 01:50 AM

LBJ became only the second player in NBA history to average 30-10-5 on 50% shooting for an entire playoff run en route to a Finals MVP.

He also dismantled the three-headed OKC monster, three MVP, three scoring champion trio of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. Not to mention Defensive Player of the Year runner-up Serge Ibaka

LBJ defeated the #6, #1 and #3 defense teams in back-to-back-to-back fashion while capping off the greatest game 7 Finals performance perhaps in NBA history. All the while beating who? The great Dynasty Spurs with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Kawhi Leonard and Hall of Famer coach Gregory Popovich. Also, while dragging the literal second-worst all time (Wade) number two ppg scoring option in playoff history (15.9 ppg for entire playoffs).

I don't even need to say anything here. Leading all in all. This ring stands alone as the GOAT achievement.

FREE RICO

We need to see an update with 2020 now

Lebron James is unequivocally the Greatest Champion in league history

https://i.postimg.cc/mrW7YHyn/lebron-chest-slap.jpg

ELITEpower23
04-19-2021, 08:55 PM

Free Rico, I want to see that update as well.

https://img.vavel.com/img-6363-1602524822779.JPG

Axe
04-19-2021, 09:19 PM

Free the dup for slick. Thank you.

kawhileonard2
04-19-2021, 09:41 PM
1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted you is a failure. Lebron won 1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted him. He had to leave that organization to join forces with a guy who won as the man and then try to go back. Lebron leaving before ever winning with that organization that drafted to go to Miami is the definition of a coward not a winner.

Shooter
04-19-2021, 10:59 PM

Free the dup for slick. Thank you.

We're all a little Rico, slick :cheers:

Spurs m8
04-19-2021, 11:44 PM
Why is this f@ggot trying to gaslight everyone?lol

Thank god he can't get a partner

jalbert009
04-20-2021, 12:55 AM
What about Bill Russell, 11 Rings from 1957 - 1969

2much_knowledge
04-20-2021, 05:13 AM

Lol where to begin. You guys truly take turns to out do each other for the stupidest threads

3 headed Okc monster lol. Harden a monster in 2012 lol

No mention of Ray allen or Bosh. Odd (not)

No mention of the Green suspension or the kyrie shot

In true typical Bron cheerleader fashion, no credit to anyone else.

Congrats. Another garbage thread

2much_knowledge
04-20-2021, 05:16 AM

Wait, you saw the last dance and remained stupid? Thats sad

8Ball
04-20-2021, 08:47 AM

No one will surpass Bron.

Hey Yo
04-20-2021, 10:57 AM
Lol where to begin. You guys truly take turns to out do each other for the stupidest threads

3 headed Okc monster lol. Harden a monster in 2012 lol

No mention of Ray allen or Bosh. Odd (not)

No mention of the Green suspension or the kyrie shot

In true typical Bron cheerleader fashion, no credit to anyone else.

Congrats. Another garbage thread
Didn't those 2, along with Mike Miller, go scoreless in game 7 of the 2013 Finals?

8Ball
04-20-2021, 11:14 AM
Didn't those 2, along with Mike Miller, go scoreless in game 7 of the 2013 Finals?

Yes. They scored 0 points in game 7. It was nothing short of a LeBron miracle that the Heat won game 7.

LeBron carried them so far for 7 straight games.

2much_knowledge
04-20-2021, 12:07 PM

Does it matter? Theres no game 7 without them. Let me refresh your memory

Brick by lebron (typical)
Rebound by Bosh
Kicks out to Allen
BANG!!!!

Then you guys went to the bathroom to wipe your butts

And1AllDay
04-20-2021, 05:15 PM

free rico

he slayed too hard

miss these

2much_knowledge
04-20-2021, 06:57 PM
free rico

he slayed too hard

miss these

What do you miss exactly? There are plenty of people already sucking off Bron and making dumb threads.

Hes no different

k0kakw0rld
04-20-2021, 08:21 PM
You are smoking a little bit too much crack.

Axe
04-20-2021, 09:44 PM
You are smoking a little bit too much crack.
:oldlol:

And1AllDay
04-20-2021, 11:03 PM

guys????

Shooter
05-13-2021, 12:33 AM

Free Rico

https://i.postimg.cc/qMhLDD9K/NEVER.png

Spurs m8
05-13-2021, 02:41 AM
These insecure threads are funny.

Not only is he not the best player...hes not even close to greatest champion lol

He literally has an asterisks next to every ring...and he's STILL 2 short hahahhahahahhaha

RogueBorg
05-13-2021, 02:23 PM

Spurs weren't a Dynasty when the Heat beat them sorry.

dankok8
05-13-2021, 05:42 PM
You can't even spell Lebron without

:lol:lol

Shooter
05-13-2021, 05:45 PM

Anyone?