PDA

View Full Version : Give me your 15 man roster

KissMySwag
06-19-2020, 11:06 PM
Just put down your favorite players. They don’t need to mesh well, hell it could be a team that doesn’t even make the playoffs. I’m not asking for an all time greatest list or anything like I said doesn’t even need to be competitive. Basically just asking for your “dream team” in a sense. Stretch it across all eras I’m just curious to see people’s favorites and I’ll start with mine.

Pg: Gilbert Arenas - Baron Davis - Rod Strickland

Sg: Vince Carter- Stephen Jackson - Quentin Richardson

Sf: Dominique Wilkins - Darius Miles - Matt Barnes

Pf: Karl Malone - Amar’e Stoudamire - Stromile Swift

C: Shaquille O’Neal - Dwight Howard - Darryl Dawkins

Hm to Rafer Alston and Glen Davis.

Reggie43
06-19-2020, 11:30 PM
Pg: Penny, Mark Jackson, George Hill
Sg: Reggie Miller, Steve Smith
Sf: Kirilenko, Artest, Pippen, Odom
Pf: Dale/Antonio, Larry Bird, David West
C: Smits, Mutombo, Bill Russell

Hm: Mckey, Turner, Sabonis, Oladipo, Hibbert, Andre Miller, Marion, Zo, Blaylock etc.

KissMySwag
06-19-2020, 11:47 PM
Pg: Penny, Mark Jackson, George Hill
Sg: Reggie Miller, Steve Smith
Sf: Kirilenko, Artest, Pippen, Odom
Pf: Dale/Antonio, Larry Bird, David West
C: Smits, Mutombo, Bill Russell

Hm: Mckey, Turner, Sabonis, Oladipo, Hibbert, Andre Miller, Marion, Zo, Blaylock etc.

Odom, Zo, and Artest almost made my list. If I added any more Hm's they would've been there for sure.

Andre Miller was a dog too glad to see someone enjoying his game.

Also it's obvious to me you're a Pacers fan so i'm assuming you're talking about Domantas when you say Sabonis? I enjoy his game as well he's definitely got a long career ahead of him.

Also gonna assume the Davis is Dale? Not sure about the antonio though are we talking about McDyess?

Reggie43
06-19-2020, 11:50 PM
Odom, Zo, and Artest almost made my list. If I added any more Hm's they would've been there for sure.

Andre Miller was a dog too glad to see someone enjoying his game.

Also it's obvious to me you're a Pacers fan so i'm assuming you're talking about Domantas when you say Sabonis? I enjoy his game as well he's definitely got a long career ahead of him.

Also gonna assume the Davis is Dale? Not sure about the antonio though are we talking about McDyess?

Yeah Pacers fan and everything Pacers related but I also like most of the alltime greats just too many to mention.

Yep Dale and Antonio Davis, backbone if those 90s Pacers teams.

KissMySwag
06-20-2020, 12:05 AM
Yeah Pacers fan and everything Pacers related but I also like most of the alltime greats just too many to mention.

Yep Dale and Antonio Davis, backbone if those 90s Pacers teams.

Of course it was Antonio Davis not McDyess I should've known and I was thrown off a bit assuming it was McDyess like this mans got a Piston in his top? Lol all makes sense now.

And yeah I like a ton of the all timers as well whichi i;m sure we all do. I could've had timmy, kg, kobe, etc. But like you said that's too many to name at that point and tbh i'm hoping to see more lists similar to ours. Obviously most lists will contain mostly all stars and what not as they're usually the most exciting and easily favored players but sometimes you just **** with certain players and i'm intrigued to see who people enjoy.

Soundwave
06-20-2020, 03:41 AM
C - Shaq - Wilt - Kareem

PF - Webber - Barkley - Kemp

SF - Bird - Pippen - Dirk

SG - Jordan - V. Carter - Kobe

PG - Penny - Magic - Jason Williams