Two Words Michael Jordan

dbugz
06-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Two words, Lebron James

This.

MOD time to close the thread.

light
06-20-2020, 08:26 PM
The league went soft in the 80's to protect Jordan - the guy that gave everyone employed by the NBA a massive pay raise.

AlternativeAcc.
06-20-2020, 08:33 PM
How the world went soft

we created shit that makes life easier and more comfortable

Calling something soft is another way of saying something evolved

Basketball isn't a combat sport so it's bound to become more civil and organized as time passes. I don't watch basketball to see little scuffles and fouls not get called (though kobe getting socked out by chris childs was incredibly entertaining I must say)

StrongLurk
06-20-2020, 09:48 PM
Players honestly just make too much money now. Things would be way less civil if contracts were like the 80's again where people making 2 million a year is a lot.

Bronbron23
06-20-2020, 09:48 PM
How the world went soft

we created shit that makes life easier and more comfortable

Calling something soft is another way of saying something evolved

Basketball isn't a combat sport so it's bound to become more civil and organized as time passes. I don't watch basketball to see little scuffles and fouls not get called (though kobe getting socked out by chris childs was incredibly entertaining I must say)

The main problem with this is that basketball isnt a combat sport but it is a contact one. Or its supposed to be anyway. They've taken the physicality and contact away. The nba dosnt even resemble real basketball anymore. Its nothing like competitive pick up games on the street or in gyms where the physicality still exists. You can still body guys, hand check, contest shots and fight through screens. You cant do any of that in the nba anymore.

Its great for the casual fan that just wants to see free flowing offenses but it sucks for real ballers.

Real14
06-21-2020, 09:07 AM
Two words, Lebron James

End of tha damn thread:applause: