PDA

View Full Version : JJ Reddick: Lakers Have Been Having Secret Practices in LA...

34-24 Footwork
06-20-2020, 10:51 PM
"JJ Redick replied affirmatively. “I’ve heard similar things. There is a gentleman, I think his house is in Bel-Air, who has a Staples Center replica in his backyard. It’s a full-court, locker rooms, weight rooms, steam shower. I’ve worked out there before. My assumption is those guys are working out there, that would make a lot of sense.”

"After many videos and pictures of players have private workouts emerged, ESPN’s Dave McMenamin reported, “Starting June 23, players who have been working out at private gyms will be prohibited without prior NBA approval.” Even LeBron James was seen having workouts with other players associated with Klutch Sports, like Ben Simmons."

I've been talking about this for a while - glad to see it's finally open knowledge.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nba-news-jj-reddick-bill-simmons-all-the-lakers-are-playing-at-some-rich-guys-house-los-angeles-lakers-rumored-to-be-holding-secret-practices/

https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-lakers-had-secret-210056304.html

I think this explains why there's a civil war in the NBA at the moment, as well. This would also explain why Klutch Employees on T.V. have been going so hard at KD, Dwight, Kyrie, and etc. Some teams legit have had an advantage over others...:no::no:

The NBA about to make a terrible mistake on multiple fronts that will delegitimize their product and put players at a health risk for the entire world to see.

It's not too late to pull back.

SATAN
06-20-2020, 11:00 PM
I'd assume Lakers aren't the only team

light
06-21-2020, 03:37 AM
"JJ Redick replied affirmatively. “I’ve heard similar things. There is a gentleman, I think his house is in Bel-Air, who has a Staples Center replica in his backyard. It’s a full-court, locker rooms, weight rooms, steam shower. I’ve worked out there before. My assumption is those guys are working out there, that would make a lot of sense.”

"After many videos and pictures of players have private workouts emerged, ESPN’s Dave McMenamin reported, “Starting June 23, players who have been working out at private gyms will be prohibited without prior NBA approval.” Even LeBron James was seen having workouts with other players associated with Klutch Sports, like Ben Simmons."

I've been talking about this for a while - glad to see it's finally open knowledge.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nba-news-jj-reddick-bill-simmons-all-the-lakers-are-playing-at-some-rich-guys-house-los-angeles-lakers-rumored-to-be-holding-secret-practices/

I think this explains why there's a civil war in the NBA at the moment, as well. This would also explain why Klutch Employees on T.V. have been going so hard at KD, Dwight, Kyrie, and etc. Some teams legit have had an advantage over others...:no::no:

The NBA about to make a terrible mistake on multiple fronts that will delegitimize their product and put players at a health risk for the entire world to see.

Here's the thing, though - it's not against any rules.

It won't be against a league rule until June 23, so there isn't actually an issue.

LAmbruh
06-21-2020, 06:03 AM
Athletes exercising is the reason for Kyries madness

Yes yes

Lebron23
06-21-2020, 06:56 AM
Athletes exercising is the reason for Kyries madness

Yes yes

He might break one of his brittles bones if he starts exercising again. Kyrie has poor work ethics that's why he's injury prone.

Lebron23
06-21-2020, 06:56 AM

One of the hardest working player in his 17th season.

dbugz
06-21-2020, 07:34 AM
what's new?

Libron cheating his way again for the upcoming resumption of the nba

Big *

34-24 Footwork
06-21-2020, 07:48 AM
This would be lame af, honestly. Other players and teams have NOT been able to practice to this extent...

Lebron23
06-21-2020, 08:15 AM
This would be lame af, honestly. Other players and teams have NOT been able to practice to this extent...

Not his fault other teams are just slacking. And he worked out with Ben Simmons yesterday.

TheImmortal
06-21-2020, 09:06 AM
Someone ought to put LeBron and his cronies in their place.. glad Kyrie and KD are fighting against their pro-oppression tactics. Slap in the face to George Floyd, Coronavirus victims and black live matter movement. Literally the worst of the worst self haters.

When LeBron kneels during the anthem and condemns China.. then and only then he will be dignified as just a proud black American. As he once quoted ..' injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere' (per se).

34-24 Footwork
06-21-2020, 11:31 AM
Someone ought to put LeBron and his cronies in their place.. glad Kyrie and KD are fighting against their pro-oppression tactics. Slap in the face to George Floyd, Coronavirus victims and black live matter movement. Literally the worst of the worst self haters.

When LeBron kneels during the anthem and condemns China.. then and only then he will be dignified as just a proud black American. As he once quoted ..' injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere' (per se).

Yeah. He only does whats good for his brand and nike. This time, Kyrie and KD have out-maneuvered him. Lebron is on the wrong side of history. But outside of politics, the league allowing some teams to practice and some teams to not is pretty bad.

Bronbron23
06-21-2020, 11:32 AM

Honestly who cares. Everyone else could have been secretly preparing for the nba to return too. Its not lebrons fault other players sat back and chilled. They should have been preparing too. Plus guys like lebron always have an edge because they have more money. You think someone who makes 5 or even 10 mil a year is gonna spend 1.5 of that on their body? They cant afford to. Is that brons fault? Should he not be able to spend that much because its unfair also? Thats life bro its not always fair. You can sit back and bitch about it or persevere and succeed despite the obstacles.

Rico2016
06-21-2020, 11:34 AM
BREAKING: LeBron works out more than other players