PDA

View Full Version : B-B-B-Black Lives Matter

Patrick Chewing
06-20-2020, 11:19 PM
Let's rap it together, folks. B-B-B-Black Lives Matter!

3-year-old and pregnant mother killed in Baltimore, suspect arrested (https://www.wmar2news.com/news/region/baltimore-city/woman-toddler-found-shot-to-death-inside-car-in-southwest-baltimore)

BALTIMORE — A 3-year-old girl and her young mother found shot to death in a car on Boswell Road in Southwest Baltimore Friday.

Officers were called to the 200 block of Boswell Road just before noon Friday, to investigate an unconscious person.

On scene, police found 23-year-old Shiand Miller and 3-year-old Shaniya Gilmore dead inside a car from apparent gunshot wounds.

The grandmothers sister Ariel Johnson and other family arrived and shared a picture of the 3-year-old little girl named Shaniya.

“It’s just rage, we all here with my sister, the babies grandmother,” Johnson said. “We all we have right now.”

The family of the victims say the mother was eight months pregnant.

Baltimore Police arrested suspect 24-year-old Devon Sample of the 4800 block of Melbourne Road.

Sample has been charged with First Degree Murder.

Sample was taken into custody shortly after Miller’s and Gilmore’s bodies were found.

FultzNationRISE
06-20-2020, 11:27 PM
He only did it because a couple guys in MAGA hats called him N-word and it made him so mad he went and killed his baby mama.

It’s understandable when you really think about it.

The guys in the hats should be found and charged with murder, not Devon.

Devon was a good boy.

Cleverness
06-21-2020, 12:46 AM
jesus what a sad story

crazy people out there. it makes no sense :(

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 01:07 AM
As the plebs on the Left would undoubtedly say, this was a case of domestic violence.

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 11:46 AM
Everybody avoiding this thread *clap* *clap* *clap*

DoctorP
06-21-2020, 11:59 AM
goddammit start the nba already.

chewing youre an asshole :lol

Im so nba'd out
06-21-2020, 12:08 PM
Good thing he wasnt a white cop...he'd probably go uncharged unless the local news picked up the story

piece of garbage has to go to jail for life.fair judgement for such a brutal crime.I wonder if there is any crimes simliar in china,cuba, or ireland...probably not..just "the blacks" commit crimes.Whites and asians live in perfect harmony when they make up 90% of the country.

absolutely zero crimes

Proctor
06-21-2020, 12:16 PM
T-T-T-TRIGGERED

OP needs to go outside. Maybe he can slim down to an XL jersey if he starts taking short walks instead of being cooped up in his house melting down.

:oldlol:

DoctorP
06-21-2020, 12:29 PM
I hope Chewing feels really good about himself now.

:pimp:

Phong
06-21-2020, 12:45 PM
Good thing he wasnt a white cop...he'd probably go uncharged unless the local news picked up the story

piece of garbage has to go to jail for life.fair judgement for such a brutal crime.I wonder if there is any crimes simliar in china,cuba, or ireland...probably not..just "the blacks" commit crimes.Whites and asians live in perfect harmony when they make up 90% of the country.

absolutely zero crimes

Murder rate per 100,000:
- China: 0.60 (99.93% Chinese population)
- Ireland: 0.90 (94.3% White)
- Cuba: 5.00 (21% Blacks/Mulatto)
- African Americans: 21.00

You might be into something.

warriorfan
06-21-2020, 12:53 PM
Murder rate per 100,000:

High T

PistonsFan#21
06-21-2020, 12:57 PM
Chewing doesnt actually care about the lost lives whenever he makes threads like this. You can actually tell he loves it whenever he stumbles across headlines like these because he's all about supporting his agenda and doesnt really care about some random black folks dying...hes a sick individual ladies and gentlemen. Don't get fooled.

DoctorP
06-21-2020, 01:00 PM
there are social psychological, tribal and racial phenomenas at work here.

are you saying the black race dna is more aggressive, maybe more in tune to slavery/savagery due to evolution and breeding?

are you saying that black people are killers or are you saying it's their situation? are these low-iq moves?

what do you think of pitbull dogs?

DoctorP
06-21-2020, 01:01 PM
Chewing doesnt actually care about the lost lives whenever he makes threads like this. You can actually tell he loves it whenever he stumbles across headlines like these because he's all about supporting his agenda and doesnt really care about some random black folks dying...hes a sick individual ladies and gentlemen. Don't get fooled.

chewings been flying off the handle more than usual

he's dense

RRR3
06-21-2020, 01:27 PM
T-T-T-TRIGGERED

OP needs to go outside. Maybe he can slim down to an XL jersey if he starts taking short walks instead of being cooped up in his house melting down.
Fatrick Chewing :roll: :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
06-21-2020, 01:45 PM
T-T-T-TRIGGERED

:roll:

Fatty Patty

RRR3
06-21-2020, 02:03 PM

Fatty Patty
I still can’t get over him calling Highwhey fat for at least a year when he’s ENORMOUS. There are probably empty buckets of KFC lying around his apartment.

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 02:14 PM

Oh pray tell, what is my agenda??

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 02:25 PM
60 shot and 9 killed this weekend in Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-fathers-day-weekend-marred-by-violence-60-shot-9-fatally-/6258403/?fbclid=IwAR2Zmpp1SiOG-cXOevRuU_rcZGXuvnVJ_wjzaYBVKiinrE6r8Yc42xuOEeg

Sing it with meeeeeeeeeeeee B-B-B-Black Lives Matter ya’ll. :dancin

tpols
06-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Murder rate per 100,000:

Nobody ever wants to acknowledge this.

these arent cherrypicked stats....

AlternativeAcc.
06-21-2020, 02:39 PM
Nobody ever wants to acknowledge this.

these arent cherrypicked stats....

And if they do, they blame it on the system.

No accountability

They're like spoiled children who want everything given to them without changing their behavior. And the left is supportive of their childish and embarrassing antics because they're just pawns to them.

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2020, 04:10 PM

You're kinda making his point here.

Neither do those on the left who bleet "Black Lives Matter" as a political slogan and an attempt to signal their personal virtue. They dont care about black lives. Their idea of "action" is a protest-turned-festival where they walk around the streets drinking White Claw and listening to music. That's how much they care about black lives. That's the most they'll do.

Chewing is being consistent.

People who put "BLM" insignia on their Twitter feeds and act like they've just started a revolution...

are not.

False friends are your worst enemies...

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 05:42 PM

Neither do those on the left who bleet "Black Lives Matter" as a political slogan and an attempt to signal their personal virtue. They dont care about black lives. Their idea of "action" is a protest-turned-festival where they walk around the streets drinking White Claw and listening to music. That's how much they care about black lives. That's the most they'll do.

People who put "BLM" insignia on their Twitter feeds and act like they've just started a revolution...

are not.

Exactly. If I saw a BLM protest on the streets of Baltimore or Chicago, I wouldn’t make this thread.

PistonsFan#21
06-21-2020, 05:49 PM

are not.

There is a difference between not caring and enjoying it though...You can sense that he actually feels satisfied when he reads about Black on Black violence news. It gives him the ammo needed to derail the attention from crooked officers. ''Who cares about paid law enforcers wrongfully killing black men once in a while and getting away with minimal sentences? Deshawn just killed some guy in the hood too! '' Like its been said numerous times in the past: You cant hold trained cops to the same standard as criminals from the hood.

Mask the Embiid
06-21-2020, 05:52 PM
Exactly. If I saw a BLM protest on the streets of Baltimore or Chicago, I wouldn’t make this thread.
You would if the media would show it on tv....but that wouldnt cause chaos so the liberal news media wont do it

and pieces of conservative garbage like you act like it doesnt happen

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 05:53 PM
There is a difference between not caring and enjoying it though...You can sense that he actually feels satisfied when he reads about Black on Black violence news. It gives him the ammo needed to derail the attention from crooked officers. ''Who cares about paid law enforcers wrongfully killing black men once in a while and getting away with minimal sentences? Deshawn just killed some guy in the hood too! '' Like its been said numerous times in the past: You cant hold trained cops to the same standard as criminals from the hood.

You can sense it huh? Damn.

AlternativeAcc.
06-21-2020, 05:59 PM
The point is that there's a bigger problem in the black community than the rare cop who kills a black, yet this movement is fixated on the symptom and not the cure. You just can't comprehend that.

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2020, 06:02 PM

Standards for this group vs that group is all nice and good in an ideal world.

In practice, the only standard you can reasonably hold a HUMAN to is HUMAN NATURE.

Different things matter to different people at varying degrees.

You cant expect a white guy in the suburbs to focus his time and energy on an issue that is probably not going to affect him, just as I wouldnt expect a guy in the hood to occupy his daily time and energy on the struggles of indigenous people in Greenland.

People have their own lives to live, that is human nature, and any concern they show for things that dont affect them are usually going to be TOKEN.

And again, youre making his point. Why should Chewing care about Officer Carruthers executing the occasional DeShawn, if you and others dont care about Tyrone executing the occasional DeShawn at quadruple the frequency??

Nobody spends their lives worrying about the communities they dont belong to. Hipsters do it for show but it isnt genuine. It’s fine to seek whatever outside support and cooperation is available for the problems of one’s community. But you cant rely on it, because it is usually token. That’s human nature. And burning even more bridges by villifying those who dont share your own sense of urgency is pretty counter productive.

People need to wise up and get real. The black community’s issues are far, FAR deeper than a justice system where statistically blacks arent even killed at proportionally higher rates.

If the black community cant be bothered to really attack the meat and potatoes of its internal affairs with the same zeal it marches with during police protests... it’s hard to be taken seriously by the communities its requesting help from.

Too much idealism.

Too little confronting reality.

IMO.

Mask the Embiid
06-21-2020, 06:12 PM

Fatty Patty

"fatty patty" https://media2.giphy.com/media/T3Vx6sVAXzuG4/200.gif

its so childish yet so funny

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 06:27 PM
Also, BLM founders have openly admitted they are Marxists. So even though consistency is great, this is more of a dig at that organization. One can certainly argue that they simply don’t care about Black people dying, but that they are using the deaths of Black people by non-Blacks to pursue their political agenda.

And if you are non-Black, which the majority of the country is, it then becomes easy for them to shut you down as they will accuse you of either racism, not caring about Black people, or both. And seeing how everyone backs down to them, they are having their way. That’s power.

DoctorP
06-21-2020, 07:36 PM
Also, BLM founders have openly admitted they are Marxists. So even though consistency is great, this is more of a dig at that organization. One can certainly argue that they simply don’t care about Black people dying, but that they are using the deaths of Black people by non-Blacks to pursue their political agenda.

And if you are non-Black, which the majority of the country is, it then becomes easy for them to shut you down as they will accuse you of either racism, not caring about Black people, or both. And seeing how everyone backs down to them, they are having their way. That’s power.

oh, brother

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 09:31 PM
BLM won’t go far with people like this defending them...

https://i.ibb.co/hyvHdxY/5-C9-DAA5-C-E135-4-DE1-AD20-B04-B9-FF069-A1.jpg

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2020, 09:36 PM

That is a PRECISE image of how I picture MillerTime

ItsMillerTime
06-21-2020, 09:40 PM

That is a PRECISE image of how I picture MillerTime

Weird how you fantasize about what I look like you fvckin creep. I look nothing like that, but why would I post a picture on here, so you can stalk me even further? I don't call people out on their looks like Fatty Patty does.

diamenz
06-21-2020, 09:50 PM

guy doesn't give two shits about the blm movement. dude's just trying to get himself a good ass f***ing with that shirt on.

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2020, 09:52 PM
Weird how you fantasize about what I look like you fvckin creep. I look nothing like that, but why would I post a picture on here, so you can stalk me even further? I don't call people out on their looks like Fatty Patty does.

You do on the inside.

Patrick Chewing
06-21-2020, 09:58 PM
guy doesn't give two shits about the blm movement. dude's just trying to get himself a good ass f***ing with that shirt on.

:lol

Can’t believe we’re losing to these people.

LostCause
06-22-2020, 10:33 AM

As someone who actually lives in Chicago, there were protests/marches/events almost every weekend to stop the violence. That’s been going on for years. Covid put a halt on most of it but since the BLM protest started, those have been going on here as well

Everyone always brings up Chicago yet have no idea what’s actually going on

DoctorP
06-22-2020, 10:35 AM

https://cdn.geeksandgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Screenshot_20200617-233852_Twitter.jpg

rawimpact
06-22-2020, 10:49 AM
As someone who actually lives in Chicago, there were protests/marches/events almost every weekend to stop the violence. That’s been going on for years. Covid put a halt on most of it but since the BLM protest started, those have been going on here as well

Everyone always brings up Chicago yet have no idea what’s actually going on

Well as someone born and raised for a good part of my life in Barrington Hills I have to say i'm glad I got the hell out of that corrupt state.

Phong
06-22-2020, 11:06 AM

Everyone always brings up Chicago yet have no idea what’s actually going onWhen crimes are perpetrated by people within their own community, who do they protest to? Do they protest in front of the drug dealers and gang members home? Confront the single moms who have raised good-for-nothing thugs? Do they snitch to the cops and get criminals arrested?

Bankaii
06-22-2020, 11:40 AM
I understand he was immediately arrested and charged with first-degree murder from what I skimmed through.
The difference is that this pos isn’t a public servant paid to protect and serve the people. And a cop would’ve gotten paid leave and probably let go with a slap on the wrist.

I’m not a BLM activist but it’s pretty obvious why they do what they do.

P.S. OP wears a size XXL. Fatass:oldlol:

Manny98
06-22-2020, 01:58 PM

yikes :roll:

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2020, 08:15 PM
https://twitter.com/foramerica/status/1275219888529956864?s=21

Black Lives Matter!

Look at how happy they look in celebrating their oppression.

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2020, 08:25 PM
XXL lives matter!

You are XXXXXL you 6-taco eater!!

RRR3
06-22-2020, 08:28 PM
XXL lives matter!
Lol he’s never living that down.

RRR3
06-22-2020, 08:30 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/460ml8.jpg

Axe
06-22-2020, 08:31 PM

Why is it not wearing black then?

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2020, 08:31 PM
XL*

Hows it feel to be the fattest ISHer?

We’ve all seen that fat face of yours. There is no escaping your girth.

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2020, 08:32 PM
Why is it not wearing black then?

Uhh don’t be disrespectful. It is not an “it”.

Axe
06-22-2020, 08:35 PM
Uhh don’t be disrespectful. It is not an “it”.
"It" is the name of that being, i mean.

Hawker
06-22-2020, 08:39 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/460ml8.jpg

:lol

Patrick Chewing
06-22-2020, 08:41 PM
"It" is the name of that being, i mean.

That’s fine. As long as you didn’t insinuate anything about “It” and not refer to “It” as an “it”, then I believe that passes as tolerable. But you’re on thin ice already pal.

Axe
06-22-2020, 08:48 PM
That’s fine. As long as you didn’t insinuate anything about “It” and not refer to “It” as an “it”, then I believe that passes as tolerable. But you’re on thin ice already pal.
Damn, if only i'm morbidly obese as you are then i would be much secured and less worried about that.

diamenz
06-22-2020, 09:01 PM
#ebonygirlsmatter

https://i.redd.it/ok9hoad6wd551.jpg

rawimpact
06-23-2020, 08:17 AM
#ebonygirlsmatter

That looks like bow wow

but whatever floats your boat

warriorfan
06-23-2020, 08:25 AM
That looks like bow wow

but whatever floats your boat

Sorry to break it to you bro, but you might be gay.

Good luck with everything though. I hope it all works out.

rawimpact
06-23-2020, 08:32 AM
Sorry to break it to you bro, but you might be gay.

Good luck with everything though. I hope it all works out.

Because I don't find a chick that looks like a dude attractive? Yeah you've got it twisted...

warriorfan
06-23-2020, 08:38 AM
Because I don't find a chick that looks like a dude attractive? Yeah you've got it twisted...

If you think that looks like a guy then I don’t know what to tell you. You are sexually confused to say the least.

ThatCoolKid
06-23-2020, 08:39 AM

:lol go make out with jesus bro.

DoctorP
06-23-2020, 10:09 AM
:lol go make out with jesus bro.

https://cdn.geeksandgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Screenshot_20200617-233852_Twitter.jpg

DoctorP
06-23-2020, 10:10 AM
#ebonygirlsmatter

https://i.redd.it/ok9hoad6wd551.jpg