PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan’s 20-page love letter to Amy Hunter auctioned off for $25,000

SATAN
06-22-2020, 06:19 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/michael-jordans-love-letter-to-amy-hunter-sold-for-25000/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

A 20-page love letter written by Jordan to actress Amy Hunter, with whom he presumably had an affair, sold for $25,703 at an auction Sunday. The letter sold for $2,560 in 2014, but its value increased drastically following “The Last Dance.”

“Amy, sometimes I am the most selfish person on this earth because for one whole year all I thought about was Michael,” Jordan wrote. “… I admit I made a mistake, but found it difficult to change it. Let’s say I do change the mistake. You would not believe the problems we would encounter. It is unthinkable. We wouldn‘t have a pleasant relationship or a private one. Our business up for opinions by the whole world. This is a pressure I can’t live with.”

The letter appeared to be written a few months after Jordan married his now-ex-wife Juanita in September 1989. Jordan references his first son, Jeffery, who was born in 1988, in the letter.

“Amy, if I was Michael Jordan, the ordinary man with a 9 to 5 job, then it wouldn’t be hard to admit my mistake,” he wrote. “But instead, I am the Michael Jordan who is put on the pedestal and viewed to be the perfect role model. A lot of people, not just kids, but whole families. Can you imagine the responsibilities I have to deal with. Not to mention a baby by a lady who I have loved for 3˝ years.”

Shogon
06-22-2020, 06:25 AM
If he struggled with the pressure from 30 years ago he would have had at least a Justin Bieber like meltdown in today’s world.

AlternativeAcc.
06-22-2020, 07:40 AM
Mental midget

Yikes.

No wonder he quit multiple times .. literally couldn't handle the pre social media 'pressure' :oldlol:

Docs Orders
06-22-2020, 07:51 AM
:oldlol::roll::roll:

oldtimer28
06-22-2020, 08:04 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/michael-jordans-love-letter-to-amy-hunter-sold-for-25000/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

A 20-page love letter written by Jordan to actress Amy Hunter, with whom he presumably had an affair, sold for $25,703 at an auction Sunday. The letter sold for $2,560 in 2014, but its value increased drastically following “The Last Dance.”

“Amy, sometimes I am the most selfish person on this earth because for one whole year all I thought about was Michael,” Jordan wrote. “… I admit I made a mistake, but found it difficult to change it. Let’s say I do change the mistake. You would not believe the problems we would encounter. It is unthinkable. We wouldn‘t have a pleasant relationship or a private one. Our business up for opinions by the whole world. This is a pressure I can’t live with.”

The letter appeared to be written a few months after Jordan married his now-ex-wife Juanita in September 1989. Jordan references his first son, Jeffery, who was born in 1988, in the letter.

“Amy, if I was Michael Jordan, the ordinary man with a 9 to 5 job, then it wouldn’t be hard to admit my mistake,” he wrote. “But instead, I am the Michael Jordan who is put on the pedestal and viewed to be the perfect role model. A lot of people, not just kids, but whole families. Can you imagine the responsibilities I have to deal with. Not to mention a baby by a lady who I have loved for 3˝ years.”

If i was jordan, i would pay 25k to burn the letter

ArbitraryWater
06-22-2020, 08:14 AM
If i was jordan, i would pay 25k to burn the letter

Lmaoo. This

WhiteKyrie
06-22-2020, 09:59 AM
She was even better then but even now still is fine

FireDavidKahn
06-22-2020, 11:14 AM
If he struggled with the pressure from 30 years ago he would have had at least a Justin Bieber like meltdown in today’s world.

No kidding.

MJ is one of The most mentally fragile athletes ever.

Madonna saw this from 6 inches (sorry MJ) away

Kgisbigticket21
06-23-2020, 12:22 AM
Don’t even know who Amy Hunter is

Uncle Drew
06-23-2020, 03:53 AM

Yep. Don't forget he threw a massive tantrum just because of some gambling accusations. Soft on the inside and the outside. He wouldn't survive in today's era. If he couldn't deal with the pressure then, he sure wouldn't today in the social media times. Furthermore, his lack of shot beyond 12 feet would get him clowned on the regular. Rich man's Tony Allen tbh.

scuzzy
06-23-2020, 04:49 AM
that killer mentality :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
06-23-2020, 04:58 AM
that killer mentality :oldlol:

Oh, Jordan does have a killer mentality alright. ;)

SATAN
06-23-2020, 07:18 PM
Rich man's Tony Allen tbh.

:lol

light
06-23-2020, 07:43 PM

He still refers to himself in the third person in love letters too?

What a d-bag.

No wonder in The Last Dance after he won his first title someone brought a phone to him and said, "don't you want to call your wife?" and he was like, "riiiight, oh yeah, i forgot about that" and he kind of reluctantly grabbed the phone.