PDA

View Full Version : Will Covid-19’s relentless decimation of humanity lead to an extinction event??

FultzNationRISE
06-24-2020, 04:48 PM
It continues to ravage the global population.

Its impact isnt limited to barely knocking off more 80+ year olds than the flu.

It is WIPING OUT healthy adults and children.

Half my family is gone.

2/3 of my high school class is dead.

I try to wipe down every surface within reach, after each step I take. And I obediently tighten/adjust my mask each time I see a posted warning sign reminding me to do so. I dont want to let my local political authorities down.

But Im terrified it wont be enough.

I cant stop feeling like we are all inevitably destined to succumb to this unrelenting biological tyrant.

Will humanity eventually crumble, at which point the disease will begin spreading to other large mammals/organisms?

Will new creatures eventually rise from the ashes, thousands of years from now, when the terrible reign of the coronavirus subsides?

Are we standing on the edge of an era?

Are we standing at the beginning of a new one?

I’m frightened, fellas.

Could some highly informed, rational, intelligent posters like Maxfly, bladefd, and ItsMillerTime offer some meaningful words of reassurance?

I dont wanna hear from just anyone. Especially not the people who immerse themselves in any mainsteam hype or dogma as long as it can be weaponized politically against Orange Man.

I wanna hear from the titans of profoundly independent analysis.

#Loco
#Millertime
#bladefd
#andgar
#Jizzo
#MaxFly
#Rrr3

DoctorP
06-24-2020, 04:52 PM
no. next question.

warriorfan
06-24-2020, 05:06 PM
It’s going to be like those zombie movies but instead of zombies it’s going to be liberals wanting shit

MrFonzworth
06-24-2020, 05:44 PM
I wonder what jstern thinks about this.

#FultzNationRISE

BurningHammer
06-24-2020, 05:47 PM
For most of us who spend time in front of a keyboard, it should be fine with proper advanced healthcare for most.

But it is really wiping out some indigenous people who are living away from civilization but came in contact with the virus via missionary though. :(

FultzNationRISE
06-24-2020, 05:54 PM
For most of us who spend time in front of a keyboard, it should be fine with proper advanced healthcare for most.

But it is really wiping out some indigenous people who are living away from civilization but came in contact with the virus via missionary though. :(

Nice. More elbow room.

Vino24
06-24-2020, 05:57 PM
Average age of death from covid is older than the average age of death. How many 80+ year olds are you hanging out with op?

Im Still Ballin
06-24-2020, 06:29 PM
Every fultnationrise post, I first look for "the list."

maxfly ✔
bladefd ✔
theman ✔
itsmillertime ✔
maxfly ✔
rrr3 ✔

MISSION CONTROL: All systems are go.

https://i.gifer.com/Glty.gif

Cleverness
06-24-2020, 08:16 PM
i know right

2 million children aged 0-5 years old died from COVID-19/pneumonia in 2018

relentless

Norcaliblunt
06-24-2020, 10:10 PM
It kills me.

Bawkish
06-25-2020, 01:26 AM
i know right

2 million children aged 0-5 years old died from COVID-19/pneumonia in 2018

relentless

Covid-19 in 2018?

bluechox2
06-25-2020, 01:45 AM
Population control... genetically modified it herd out some lesser undesirable traits...

Axe
06-25-2020, 02:15 AM
Covid-19 will lead to world order if it lasts for a long time

Cleverness
06-26-2020, 09:52 PM
Covid-19 in 2018?

Combine both COVID-19 and pneumonia in 2018 = 2 million deaths in children under 5 years old

imdaman99
06-26-2020, 09:54 PM
Old lives don't matter thanks to people like this ^^^^^

Florida numbers are where? I wonder how many old people live in Florida.

FultzNationRISE
06-26-2020, 09:56 PM

The old people in my family arent begging the world to turn upside down for them.

Maybe the ones in your fam are more entitled.

imdaman99
06-26-2020, 09:59 PM
The old people in my family arent begging the world to turn upside down for them.

Maybe the ones in your fam are more entitled.

I've lost 2 uncles in the last 48 hours buddy. I don't ask for sympathy but I've already been burned by covid enough.

FultzNationRISE
06-26-2020, 10:07 PM
I've lost 2 uncles in the last 48 hours buddy. I don't ask for sympathy but I've already been burned by covid enough.

Youre middle eastern right?

So they definitely smoked.

Cant blame that on teh covid.

DoctorP
06-26-2020, 10:10 PM
Youre middle eastern right?

So they definitely smoked.

Cant blame that on teh covid.

lol what a turddd u are FULtzzz

seriously go get a ****ing enema

FultzNationRISE
06-26-2020, 10:21 PM
Also no offense to da man. Had to make the joke, but I am sorry for your loss. Hope your uncles rest easy.

Still, I have my doubts these were two perfectly healthy men wiped out by teh covid.

Cleverness
06-27-2020, 03:30 PM

Old lives matter. And so does perspective. We have 2.8 million deaths/year in the USA, nearly all of them are old/frail. This is because old/frail often die. Not sure what your point is.

You should tell Andrew Cuomo that old lives matter; he's the guy who forced COVID-19 patients into nursing homes.

Find Florida and Texas on this list.

https://imagehost.imageupload.net/2020/06/27/statistic_id1109011_covid-19-death-rates-in-the-united-states-as-of-june-26-2020-by-state.png

Hawker
06-27-2020, 04:31 PM

When it comes to public policy, you're going to choose balance between lives and freedom. That's what we do for everything.

Rooster
06-27-2020, 05:11 PM
When it comes to public policy, you're going to choose balance between lives and freedom. That's what we do for everything.

Then maybe we will learn from our mistakes . Vietnam implemented a draconian lockdown and so far with 0 mofo deaths. They did not even do mass testing. They pinpoint , isolated and lock it down. Fast and no red tapes. I know we love our freedom so it is what it is.

Cleverness
06-27-2020, 06:26 PM

Yes.

In this particular situation we are destroying lives AND freedom. The lockdowns will sacrifice more life than if gov't did nothing at all.

Then maybe we will learn from our mistakes . Vietnam implemented a draconian lockdown and so far with 0 mofo deaths. They did not even do mass testing. They pinpoint , isolated and lock it down. Fast and no red tapes. I know we love our freedom so it is what it is.

Wrong again.

2020 Vietnam's death rate so far is its highest since 1990. Hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese have already died this year.

Still waiting for you to link your January posts outlining your insane national USA COVID-19 plan.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 06:29 PM
Sorry to hear this man, my condolences to you and your family.

Rooster
06-27-2020, 06:44 PM
Yes.

In this particular situation we are destroying lives AND freedom. The lockdowns will sacrifice more life than if gov't did nothing at all.

Wrong again.

2020 Vietnam's death rate so far is its highest since 1990. Hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese have already died this year.

Still waiting for you to link your January posts outlining your insane national USA COVID-19 plan.

Lol you still doing that logic defying trying to make sense

Any outbreaks require mass testing, tracing and isolation

This is nothing new

the only thing was new was Covid

By the time we have and South Korea have that first case

They were already making 100k test kits a day

While in March we were having trouble with defective test kits that created a backlog in Atlanta.

Tracing was minimal and isolating is merely a suggestion.

Lacksaidal slow responses resulted in prevalent outbreaks everywhere

Let me put it this way.

What do you do when you have an enemy that you can not see, barely know and can kill you and the only advantage you have is you know it does not move and can die by itself.

Lockdown.

Vietnam has 0 Covid deaths.

Cleverness
06-27-2020, 07:09 PM
Lol you still doing that logic defying trying to make sense

Any outbreaks require mass testing, tracing and isolation

This is nothing new

the only thing was new was Covid

By the time we have and South Korea have that first case

They were already making 100k test kits a day

While in March we were having trouble with defective test kits that created a backlog in Atlanta.

Tracing was minimal and isolating is merely a suggestion.

Lacksaidal slow responses resulted in prevalent outbreaks everywhere

Let me put it this way.

What do you do when you have an enemy that you can not see, barely know and can kill you and the only advantage you have is you know it does not move and can die by itself.

Lockdown.

Vietnam has 0 Covid deaths.

And Japan's mass testing and lockdowns?

We're still waiting for you to link your January posts outlining your insane national USA COVID-19 plan.

Were you in favor of the lockdowns in March? April? May? June? What do you think we should do going forward?

PS: This is the USA. We value liberty here. COVID-19 has a ~0.04% IFR in people under 70 years old. You don't take away liberty from 300 million Americans NATIONWIDE for a coronavirus like this.

Nanners
06-30-2020, 01:31 AM
You should tell Andrew Cuomo that old lives matter; he's the guy who forced COVID-19 patients into nursing homes.

Cuomo wasnt the only guy who forced nursing homes to accept covid patients, there were 5 other governors that did this -

Gavin Newsom - (D CA) - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

Phil Murphy - (D NJ) - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

JB Pritzker - (D IL) - https://www.thecentersquare.com/illinois/pritzker-says-administration-sent-covid-19-patients-from-hospitals-back-to-nursing-homes-after-they/article_b861ab74-b0d8-11ea-b9ce-fbe044644e50.html

Gretchen Whitmer - (D MI) - https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/more-1900-coronavirus-deaths-michigan-nursing-homes

Tom Wolf - (D PA) - https://www.empowerpa.org/pa-department-of-health-ordered-nursing-homes-to-take-covid-19-positive-residents/

Hmmmm.... I wonder if there is any kind of pattern here

Nanners
06-30-2020, 02:16 AM
btw, those six states that put covid patients in nursing homes account for 56% of the total covid deaths nationwide, despite being home to just 31% of the nations population

https://iili.io/JbsQAN.jpg

Cleverness
06-30-2020, 02:25 AM
Yup.

And NY is hiding their data. New York’s nursing home and adult care facility coronavirus deaths tracker omits any individuals who contracted coronavirus while living at a long-term care facility but died in a hospital. A HUGE scandal, but media loves Cuomo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-york-admits-purposely-undercounting-nursing-home-deaths-after-changing-reporting-rules