PDA

View Full Version : It’s weird how society can just flip the switch for no particular reason

Walk on Water
06-25-2020, 01:55 AM
They did lockdowns and they open up. But when they open up, the virus is still there. Nothing had changed really. So, society just flips a switch and people feel different.

Like the protests. Supposed to be social distancing and the media flips the switch. All of a sudden nobody is talking about the virus. It’s all about the protests.

Then we go right back to the virus.

I feel like things are just moving in directions abruptly but there’s no sense to any of it. When the protests happened, nobody said nothing. Businesses are opening but the virus hasn’t gone away.

It’s like the government could tell us they made a mistake and the virus is over and we would just return like it never happened. Well when the vaccine comes people will think it’s over.

If you were all about social distancing but then went to the protest, then you really aren’t thinking very much. You’re just going along with the dance.

DoctorP
06-25-2020, 01:59 AM
Fear.
Control.
Perspective.

All prone to their own variables.

DoctorP
06-25-2020, 02:00 AM
https://scontent.fphx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49666995_450202522181375_104189794862497792_o.jpg? _nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=K70bBU1d5-UAX8p6DU0&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.fna&oh=32d77cc87a2c9d46d6fef9ef87f7d02f&oe=5F1A01A9

This ugly-toed hottie prob goes for at least $800 a night. No less than $500

jstern
06-25-2020, 02:15 AM
These Walk on Water threads really make you think. In this case how can everything be about Covid-19 and then suddenly it shifts to the protests.

You can say it's human nature. People can really only focus on one major thing at a time, and at the same time there's only so many hours in the day. The focus leans towards one thing.

You see it all the time really. One major story hits, it's the biggest thing in the world. Nothing else matters, then a couple of weeks later, it's like what's the name of that guy from two weeks ago?

Also, that picture with the six dudes. You kind of have to be gay to be able to perform in such an environment. I mean there's a natural repulsion that straight guys have to other guys. Or is it that they're so straight that they can completely block it out and focus on the girl? That's kind of a Walk on Water kind of question. In terms of the intellectual curiosity.

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2020, 02:19 AM
These Walk on Water threads really make you think. In this case how can everything be about Covid-19 and then suddenly it shifts to the protests.

You can say it's human nature. People can really only focus on one major thing at a time, and at the same time there's only so many hours in the day. The focus leans towards one thing.

You see it all the time really. One major story hits, it's the biggest thing in the world. Nothing else matters, then a couple of weeks later, it's like what's the name of that guy from two weeks ago?

Also, that picture with the six dudes. You kind of have to be gay to be able to perform in such an environment. I mean there's a natural repulsion that straight guys have to other guys. Or is it that they're so straight that they can completely block it out and focus on the girl? That's kind of a Walk on Water kind of question. In terms of the intellectual curiosity.

Edit: Nvm, double post

Axe
06-25-2020, 02:21 AM
They did lockdowns and they open up. But when they open up, the virus is still there. Nothing had changed really. So, society just flips a switch and people feel different.

Like the protests. Supposed to be social distancing and the media flips the switch. All of a sudden nobody is talking about the virus. It’s all about the protests.

I feel like things are just moving in directions abruptly but there’s no sense to any of it. When the protests happened, nobody said nothing. Businesses are opening but the virus hasn’t gone away.

It’s like the government could tell us they made a mistake and the virus is over and we would just return like it never happened. Well when the vaccine comes people will think it’s over.

If you were all about social distancing but then went to the protest, then you really aren’t thinking very much. You’re just going along with the dance.

DoctorP
06-25-2020, 02:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/rhK1AeP.gif

Axe
06-25-2020, 02:22 AM
./.

bluechox2
06-25-2020, 02:24 AM
They made 1200 last more than the estimated 10 or so weeks... 4 months

warriorfan
06-25-2020, 02:31 AM
Interesting.

jstern
06-25-2020, 02:36 AM

Edit: Nvm, double post

I can't delete my post anymore. It used to give you two hours in the old system. Now people are going to think that I'm you or that you're me.

Axe
06-25-2020, 02:39 AM
I can't delete my post anymore. It used to give you two hours in the old system. Now people are going to think that I'm you or that you're me.
:oldlol:

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2020, 02:41 AM

You know what? I dont care anymore.

Let them talk.

The only way they win is if they change who we are. And I for one am sick of running, and Im sick of hiding.

I LOVE YOU. And I dont care who knows it. We dont need anyone else. We have each other.

They wont silence our love.

warriorfan
06-25-2020, 02:43 AM
Very interesting.

Axe
06-25-2020, 02:44 AM
https://www.askideas.com/media/19/Funny-Kissing-Gif.gif

Lakers Legend#32
06-25-2020, 02:55 AM
The virus never left just because Muricans got bored with it.

jstern
06-25-2020, 03:02 AM
You know what? I dont care anymore.

Let them talk.

The only way they win is if they change who we are. And I for one am sick of running, and Im sick of hiding.

I LOVE YOU. And I dont care who knows it. We dont need anyone else. We have each other.

They wont silence our love.

Um no.

https://www.askideas.com/media/19/Funny-Kissing-Gif.gif

Reading FultzNationRISE posts, aka Akrazotile and seeing that gif kind of made me feel violated.

Very interesting.

You mean the OP? Yes.

Axe
06-25-2020, 03:06 AM
Reading FultzNationRISE posts, aka Akrazotile and seeing that gif kind of made me feel violated.

Oops sarreh :lol

But that's just the image that came into my mind after reading his last reply in which he also said that he loves you. :roll:

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2020, 03:12 AM
Um no.

You mean the OP? Yes.

Youd better not think for a second that because I love you it means I wont also beat you.

I’m an old school cat. And papa dont take no mess.

Manny98
06-25-2020, 07:14 AM
Because the virus never existed in the first place

This was all one big hoax designed to destroy small businesses and increase the massive gap between the rich and the poor whilst stripping away our cival rights in the process

HylianNightmare
06-25-2020, 09:46 AM
People were just bored because of Corona and hoped on the first bandwagon

TheMan
06-25-2020, 09:56 AM
https://scontent.fphx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49666995_450202522181375_104189794862497792_o.jpg? _nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=K70bBU1d5-UAX8p6DU0&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.fna&oh=32d77cc87a2c9d46d6fef9ef87f7d02f&oe=5F1A01A9
You gotta name? For the slut I mean...

Hittin_Shots
06-25-2020, 11:22 AM
Because the virus never existed in the first place

This was all one big hoax designed to destroy small businesses and increase the massive gap between the rich and the poor whilst stripping away our cival rights in the process

How's Sweden?

hateraid
06-25-2020, 11:58 AM
Because SJWs/Libs/Millenials follow a specific algorithm and can easily be controlled

Mass mind control is real. It existed in the 80s and it's even more prevalent now with Facebook and IG

DoctorP
06-25-2020, 02:02 PM
riley reid

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Pgl1RObX0xVw7hvRIKG286r3KdogBKDd4GQ3NFWsj9b4nRAQZn A_Ip13-EVBQctb-SL9g0wQ5zS-v36QF8TZT1df4-5r2_XBOfKPdGZL8kR3joPAW6UruWnEkMYO6H8-LiUcGTLDBhkPWsc

$3500 for the gangbang...minimum.