PDA

View Full Version : Was Che Guevara the GOAT All-Around Human Being?

RRR3
06-26-2020, 08:02 PM
•Doctor
•Poet
•Revolutionary
•Author
•Diplomat
•Military theorist
•Skilled rugby player (played in college)
•Tournament level chess player
•Soldier
•Minister of Industries of Cuba
•President of the Central Bank of Cuba

https://www.havanahouse.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Che_Guevara.jpg

Im Still Ballin
06-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Yes.

Epic freedom fighter.

Viva la revolution!

Stanley Kobrick
06-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Jonny Kim, 35 years old

Silver Star-awarded Navy SEAL.
Harvard-educated doctor.
NASA Astronaut.

https://www.inquirer.com/resizer/SDOKVmonjmZEqHMrUAbJ6oLSrS8=/1400x932/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-pmn.s3.amazonaws.com/public/2ACMJKBJXBEY5AWQ5XN7THL6DE.jpg

diamenz
06-26-2020, 08:08 PM
Jonny Kim, 35 years old

Harvard-educated doctor.
NASA Astronaut.

https://www.inquirer.com/resizer/SDOKVmonjmZEqHMrUAbJ6oLSrS8=/1400x932/smart/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-pmn.s3.amazonaws.com/public/2ACMJKBJXBEY5AWQ5XN7THL6DE.jpg

ugh, you found me.

Manny98
06-26-2020, 08:15 PM
Nikola Tesla is the greatest human to walk the face of the earth, he literally invented electricity without him all the electronical stuff we use today wouldn't have even existed. you wouldn't even be able to make this thread if it wasn't for Tesla

LeBron is a close second

scuzzy
06-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Joe Rogan

domestic violence survivor
stand up comic
taekwondo instructor
mixed martial arts fanatic
GOAT game show host (Fear Factor)
GOAT mma commentator
psychedelic adventurer
top YT channel/podcast

#2 undoubtedly Lebron James

Vino24
06-26-2020, 08:21 PM
stand up comic
taekwondo instructor
GOAT mma commentator
psychedelic adventurer
top YT channel/podcast

- Joe Rogan
Thread ended here

RRR3
06-26-2020, 08:22 PM
Nikola Tesla is the greatest human to walk the face of the earth, he literally invented electricity without him all the electronical stuff we use today wouldn't have even existed. you wouldn't even be able to make this thread if it wasn't for Tesla

LeBron is a close second
I didn’t ask if Che was the GOAT human though, I asked if he was the greatest ALL-AROUND human. Tesla is more focused on one area (science) and LeBron is a master of a few (basketball, business, and political activism) but not as many as Che.

RRR3
06-26-2020, 08:23 PM
Joe Rogan

stand up comic
taekwondo instructor
GOAT mma commentator
psychedelic adventurer
top YT channel/podcast

#2 undoubtedly Lebron James
That’s 8 things. I listed 11 for Che, could list more, and he undoubtedly impacted the world far more than Rogan ever will.

Axe
06-26-2020, 08:23 PM
🤔

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSz9krZ2knVjNH6ZDEBrr_YS7uqKCB u1pXZbw&usqp=CAU

DoctorP
06-26-2020, 08:29 PM
nah. he sucked.

glad he got shot in the face

iamgine
06-26-2020, 08:35 PM
President of the USA
Billionaire
Author
Actor
Philanthropist
University founder

https://m.economictimes.com/thumb/msid-74668965,width-1200,height-900,resizemode-4,imgsize-133827/donald-trump-also-asked-people-to-avoid-gathering-in-groups-of-more-than-10-people-.jpg

BigKobeFan
06-26-2020, 08:38 PM
Donald trump

Billionaire
Reality tv star
President of the usa
Survivor of impeachment
Survivor of covid
Survivor of sexual assault
Survivor of racist targeting
Survivor of obstruction of justice allegations
Banging ass daughter
Hot wife
Made over a quarter of a billion people cry daily
Made china bend backwards for a deal
Made china unleash the virus
Saved america from the devil

BigKobeFan
06-26-2020, 08:39 PM
President of the USA
Billionaire
Author
Actor
Philanthropist
University founder

https://m.economictimes.com/thumb/msid-74668965,width-1200,height-900,resizemode-4,imgsize-133827/donald-trump-also-asked-people-to-avoid-gathering-in-groups-of-more-than-10-people-.jpg

I added more. Great minds think alike

Axe
06-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Donald trump

Billionaire
Reality tv star
President of the usa
Survivor of impeachment
Survivor of covid
Survivor of sexual assault
Survivor of racist targeting
Survivor of obstruction of justice allegations
Banging ass daughter
Hot wife
Made over a quarter of a billion people cry daily
Made china bend backwards for a deal
Made china unleash the virus
Saved america from the devil
Hahaha goat president? Damn :lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-26-2020, 08:48 PM
OP doesn't know Che was a racist homophobic murderer. Should somebody tell him? Everything he says about trump is actually true for Che. Jesus christ.

:oldlol::facepalm

MrFonzworth
06-26-2020, 08:50 PM
TJ McConnell is ALREADY in the discussion and he's not even 30 yet:applause:

Nanners
06-26-2020, 08:52 PM

LeBron is a close second

No doubt Tesla has a very strong argument for GOAT human, but he didnt really "invent" electricity... You cant really "invent" something that has always existed, and Ben Franklin was experimenting with electricity ~100 years before Tesla came around.

Tesla did invent AC current, which is the basis for all almost all modern electronics (as you noted)

Anyway I dont think its possible for me to pick just one GOAT human... but in addition to Tesla, these are some of the people would be on my list of contenders (no doubt I am forgetting a bunch more deserving names) -

Plato
Archimedes
Aristotle
Socrates
Pythagoras
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great
Caesar Augustus
Isaac Newton
Mozart
Beethoven
Leonardo DaVinci
Michelangelo
Shakespeare
William the Conqueror
Charlemange
Napoleon
Karl Marx
Albert Einstein
Max Planck
Queen Victoria
Alan Turing
Galileo Galilei
Copernicus
Charles Darwin
Enrico Fermi
Marie Curie
Jim Thorpe
FDR
Charlie Chaplin
Mahatma Gandhi
Adam Sandler
Donald Trump

TheMan
06-26-2020, 08:55 PM
Jonny Kim, 35 years old

Harvard-educated doctor.
NASA Astronaut.

America needs people like these to be POTUS, I don't care what's his politics.

RRR3
06-26-2020, 08:57 PM
No doubt Tesla has a very strong argument for GOAT human, but he didnt "invent" electricity... You cant really "invent" something that has always existed, and Ben Franklin was experimenting with electricity ~100 years before Tesla came around.

Tesla did invent AC current, which is the basis for all almost all modern electronics (as you noted)

Anyway I dont think its possible for me to pick just one GOAT human... but in addition to Tesla, these are some of the people would be on my list of contenders (no doubt I am forgetting a bunch more deserving names) -

Plato
Archimedes
Aristotle
Socrates
Pythagoras
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great
Caesar Augustus
Isaac Newton
Mozart
Beethoven
Leonardo DaVinci
Michelangelo
Shakespeare
William the Conqueror
Charlemange
Napoleon
Karl Marx
Albert Einstein
Max Planck
Queen Victoria
Alan Turing
Galileo Galilei
Copernicus
Charles Darwin
Enrico Fermi
Marie Curie
Jim Thorpe
FDR
Mahatma Gandhi
Adam Sandler
Donald Trump
Not even one of Che, LeBron, Jennifer Lopez, Jimi Hendrix or Tony Iommi, horrible list.

Nanners
06-26-2020, 09:01 PM
Not even one of Che, LeBron, Jimi Hendrix, Billy Corgan or Tony Iommi, horrible list.

Fidel Castro > Che

Jordan > Lebron

while Hendrix was great, he is not remotely comparable to guys like Tesla, Mozart, and Shakespeare

lol at the other jabronies you mentioned

TheMan
06-26-2020, 09:03 PM
Sports related, someone like Jackie Robinson needs to be mentioned way tf before you mention LeBron. Robinson performed at a high level while vicious racists were threatening his life...LeBron bowed out of a Finals game because there was no air conditioning :lol

RRR3
06-26-2020, 09:04 PM
Fidel Castro > Che

Jordan > Lebron

while Hendrix was great, he is not remotely comparable to guys like Tesla, Mozart, and Shakespeare

lol at the other jabronies you mentioned
Tony Iommi=invented metal.

I took back Corgan because he ruined my favorite band and I kinda hate him even tho he wrote my favorite music.

Added Jennifer Lopez. Hottest woman ever, successful singer, actress and businesswoman.

Also LeBron>Jordan as an all-around human let’s be honest.

RRR3
06-26-2020, 09:06 PM
Also this thread is about the GOAT ALL-AROUND human. Not the GOAT human.

TheMan
06-26-2020, 09:07 PM
🤔

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSz9krZ2knVjNH6ZDEBrr_YS7uqKCB u1pXZbw&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRdgb_hE2Wv41ZCM1lIqfTUsL440u_ r4ID6eQ&usqp=CAU
:lol

Axe
06-26-2020, 09:10 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRdgb_hE2Wv41ZCM1lIqfTUsL440u_ r4ID6eQ&usqp=CAU
I can also imagine if he does that straight into yo face :oldlol:

Nanners
06-26-2020, 09:13 PM
Also LeBron>Jordan as an all-around human let’s be honest.

What do you mean by "all-around human"? Jordan was more skilled than Lebron and his accomplishments are more impressive than Lebrons... other than being more polite and humble, Lebron aint got shit on Jordan.

RRR3
06-26-2020, 09:16 PM
What do you mean by "all-around human"? Jordan was more skilled than Lebron and his accomplishments are more impressive than Lebrons... other than being more polite and humble, Lebron aint got shit on Jordan.
LeBron is a way better businessman and philanthropist, and also politically active (regardless of what you think of his politics, it’s another dimension to his character). He’s also a fashion icon, while Jordan is known for being a slob.

Nanners
06-26-2020, 09:22 PM
LeBron is a way better businessman and philanthropist, and also politically active (regardless of what you think of his politics, it’s another dimension to his character). He’s also a fashion icon, while Jordan is known for being a slob.
No way in hell is Lebron a better businessman than Jordan

Jordan has his own shoe brand, and his shoes are so popular that people kill each other over them regularly (and have for decades)... and Jordan is the only black man to be majority owner of a NBA franchise in league history (and his team is currently worth ~$1.5b)

Axe
06-26-2020, 09:24 PM
No way in hell is Lebron a better businessman than Jordan

Jordan has his own shoe brand, and his shoes are so popular that people kill each other over them regularly (and have for decades)... and Jordan is the only black man to be majority owner of a NBA franchise in league history (and his team is worth ~$1.5b)
Sorry but jordan also has yet to prove that he's a successful team owner. We all know he's an atg as a basketball player but it doesn't mean that he is as well outside of it.

Nanners
06-26-2020, 09:26 PM
Sorry but jordan also has yet to prove that he's a successful team owner. We all know he's an atg as a basketball player but it doesn't mean that he is as well outside of it.

let me know when Lebron (or any other player) owns a team

RRR3
06-26-2020, 09:30 PM
I think LeBron will buy the Cavs at some point in his life.

Axe
06-26-2020, 09:30 PM
I don't like bran too nowadays but we'll see in the future.

RRR3
06-26-2020, 09:34 PM
Back on topic, we’ve still yet so see someone mentioned who was as gifted in as many or more areas as Che was.

BigKobeFan
06-26-2020, 09:47 PM
We need to bring McCarthyism back

Didnt realize theres so many goddamn communists on this board

warriorfan
06-26-2020, 09:52 PM
Back on topic, we’ve still yet so see someone mentioned who was as gifted in as many or more areas as Che was.

Guevara was a notorious homophobe. He campaigned to have gay people placed in prison, and when they were interned, they were treated worse than the rest of the prisoners. According to one inmate, gays were treated like beasts, and they were the last to come out for meals.

If a gay prisoner committed even the slightly infraction, he was beaten mercilessly. Admittedly, Cuba’s LGBT rights record was bad before the revolution, but under Castro and Guevara, concentration camps were created and filled with homosexuals, dissidents, Afro-Cuban priests and anyone else accused of crimes against the revolution. He helped set up the infamous camp Guanahacabibes camp in 1960. One of the reasons why gay men were placed in camps is because they were deemed ‘unfit to serve’ their mandatory time in the Cuban military.

Che referred to these groups of people as ‘scum.’ He herded homosexuals, priests, dissidents and other ‘undesirables’ into buses and trucks where they were taken to the camps. A significant number of prisoners never returned as they were beaten, tortured, raped and murdered. In the camp where homosexuals were sent, there was a sign which said ‘Work Will Make You Men.’ It is obviously influenced by the infamous ‘work will set you free’ slogan on Nazi Concentration Camps.

Interestingly, it is alleged that Guevara wasn’t at all sure about his sexuality when he was a young man. There are suggestions that he was attracted to his companion on his first trip across Latin America.

As long as Che puts OP in a camp, starves, and beats him, he’s ok in my book.

DoctorP
06-26-2020, 09:55 PM
We need to bring McCarthyism back

Didnt realize theres so many goddamn communists on this board

AlternativeAcc.
06-26-2020, 10:57 PM

Da Vinci blows him out of the water. And many others do too.

Che wasn't particularly proficient in any one field, jack of some trades and master of none :facepalm

stick to trannies my dude. That's your forte'.

FultzNationRISE
06-26-2020, 11:01 PM

Ouchhhhhhhh :roll:

“The GOAT Human Being!”

Thread BACKFIRE

warriorfan
06-26-2020, 11:13 PM
Ouchhhhhhhh :roll:

“The GOAT Human Being!”

Thread BACKFIRE

Big time backfire :lol

He’s probably thinking to himself

B-b-but I saw him on a T Shirt at a protest!

Phong
06-26-2020, 11:13 PM
Way to inflate that list. It could be summarized with doctor, revolutionary, politician and author. Even then he wasn't really good at any of them.

AlternativeAcc.
06-26-2020, 11:18 PM
Is OP all-around the WOAT human?

BigKobeFan
06-26-2020, 11:31 PM
Is OP all-around the WOAT human?

Not as dumb as that guy kabar

Hawker
06-26-2020, 11:59 PM
Che did love his firing squads.

It's hilarious how che is used as a marketing tool (aka capitalism) to sell che commodities.

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 12:01 AM

Damn.

OP aint comin back to this thread.

Let’s go home yall. Let’s go home.

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Jeff if you let this go any more you might be charged with a hate crime. Lock it up for everyone’s sake.

Hawker
06-27-2020, 12:05 AM
Damn.

OP aint comin back to this thread.

Let’s go home yall. Let’s go home.

His next thread will be worshipping Mao Zedong.

BigKobeFan
06-27-2020, 12:12 AM

It's hilarious how che is used as a marketing tool (aka capitalism) to sell che commodities.

Cot damn. Lets end op once and for all

warriorfan
06-27-2020, 12:12 AM
His next thread will be worshipping Mao Zedong.

“He’s not actually that bad of a guy. He never meant for it to turn out that way. It will be different next time.”

Hawker
06-27-2020, 12:32 AM
“He’s not actually that bad of a guy. He never meant for it to turn out that way. It will be different next time.”

"It wasn't real communism."

^Funny how that's only ever said after the communist country fails. They weren't saying it while the country was under that rule.

Lakers Legend#32
06-27-2020, 12:44 AM
Viva Che!
F#ck Trump!

NBAGOAT
06-27-2020, 01:46 AM
people realize he's asking about all around talent not ethics related stuff where che is questionable. Like what about da vinci? also looked up this guy who's insane https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrikant_Jichkar. 20 degrees is absurd

LoneyROY7
06-27-2020, 02:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1166523273812873218/umt-V8Pr_400x400.jpg

Came back from the dead
Walked on water
Made a blind man see again
Turned water into wine
Made a paralytic walk again
Fasted for 40 days and 40 nights
Cured multiple lepers
Brought Lazarus back from the dead
Exorcised multiple demons
Carried a 160lb cross on his back in sweltering heat
Accurately predicted Judas would betray him
Accurately predicted Peter would deny him 3 times

Im Still Ballin
06-27-2020, 03:50 AM

Came back from the dead
Walked on water
Turned water into wine
Cured multiple lepers

Epic tan.

Looking to get to that color myself this season.

Axe
06-27-2020, 06:47 AM

Came back from the dead
Walked on water
Turned water into wine
Cured multiple lepers
And not to mention that he also died for our motherfukkin' sins! :roll:

tpols
06-27-2020, 08:18 AM
Jonny Kim, 35 years old

Harvard-educated doctor.
NASA Astronaut.

damn... takes overachieving asian meme to next level.

Shogon
06-27-2020, 08:54 AM
The woke left's ignorance on full display. Wait a minute. You guys might actually have caused OP to literally short circuit... recording of OP's computer as of page 3 of this thread...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LameTallIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

I would have said that this is one of the GOAT troll threads but OP is far, far too stupid for that. lol.

Instead, just... :roll: :roll:

Shogon
06-27-2020, 08:58 AM

:roll::roll::roll:

tpols
06-27-2020, 09:03 AM
No doubt Tesla has a very strong argument for GOAT human, but he didnt really "invent" electricity... You cant really "invent" something that has always existed, and Ben Franklin was experimenting with electricity ~100 years before Tesla came around.

Plato
Archimedes
Aristotle
Socrates
Pythagoras
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great
Caesar Augustus
Isaac Newton
Mozart
Beethoven
Leonardo DaVinci
Michelangelo
Shakespeare
William the Conqueror
Charlemange
Napoleon
Karl Marx
Albert Einstein
Max Planck
Queen Victoria
Alan Turing
Galileo Galilei
Copernicus
Charles Darwin
Enrico Fermi
Marie Curie
Jim Thorpe
FDR
Charlie Chaplin
Mahatma Gandhi
Adam Sandler
Donald Trump

William may have hoped the English would surrender following his victory, but they did not. Instead, some of the English clergy and magnates nominated Edgar the Ætheling as king, though their support for Edgar was only lukewarm. After waiting a short while, William secured Dover, parts of Kent, and Canterbury, while also sending a force to capture Winchester, where the royal treasury was.[93] These captures secured William's rear areas and also his line of retreat to Normandy, if that was needed.[2] William then marched to Southwark, across the Thames from London, which he reached in late November. Next he led his forces around the south and west of London, burning along the way. He finally crossed the Thames at Wallingford in early December. Stigand submitted to William there, and when the duke moved on to Berkhamsted soon afterwards, Edgar the Ætheling, Morcar, Edwin, and Ealdred also submitted. William then sent forces into London to construct a castle; he was crowned at Westminster Abbey on Christmas Day 1066.

what a ****ing boss

RRR3
06-27-2020, 09:05 AM
people realize he's asking about all around talent not ethics related stuff where che is questionable. Like what about da vinci? also looked up this guy who's insane https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrikant_Jichkar. 20 degrees is absurd
They’re too busy throwing tantrums that I praised a communist :lol

#tissuesoft

tpols
06-27-2020, 09:07 AM

Jordan was gangster... bran is a homo. true.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 09:12 AM
Jordan was gangster... bran is a homo. true.
Seething.

tpols
06-27-2020, 09:15 AM

it is pretty crazy that pretty much all rulers are like that though. by definition, to get to the top you're going to have to engage in life or death encounters with opponents... it's impossible to get or stay there without using extreme lethal force. that's life.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 09:26 AM
The same people who screech about not listening to everything the government says are repeating CIA propaganda about Che. Can’t make this shit up. There’s never been a single American President half as badass or as heroic as Che.

tpols
06-27-2020, 09:31 AM
The same people who screech about not listening to everything the government says are repeating CIA propaganda about Che. Can’t make this shit up. There’s never been a single American President half as badass or as heroic as Che.

george washington and teddy roosevelt would like to have a word with you.

che had a noble cause to fight the extreme class disparity of south america and the carribean, but in fighting the monster, he became one. shout out fred.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 10:23 AM
Please let us know when you are finished with your dissertation on Hitler's achievements and accomplishments and his forward vision for a stronger, more united Germany, OP.

tpols
06-27-2020, 10:38 AM
Please let us know when you are finished with your dissertation on Hitler's achievements and accomplishments and his forward vision for a stronger, more united Germany, OP.

che adopted nazi slogans for his work camps.

OP is in quite a bind here. :lol

RRR3
06-27-2020, 10:46 AM
Where’s that pic you said you’d post two days ago, fatso?

RRR3
06-27-2020, 10:46 AM
che adopted nazi slogans for his work camps.

OP is in quite a bind here. :lol
Believing CIA propaganda. Eeyikes.

Stephonit
06-27-2020, 10:49 AM
Whenever the topic of "great" men comes up a long list of militaristic monsters tends to be produced. Che is no different than other such men. Is that what makes for an "all-around" human being?

Give me instead a man who was a caring son, loving husband, and revered father.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 10:53 AM
Whenever the topic of "great" men comes up a long list of militaristic monsters tends to be produced. Che is no different than other such men. Is that what makes for an "all-around" human being?
Seething that Curry wasn’t mentioned. Absolutely boiling.

Stephonit
06-27-2020, 10:56 AM
Seething that Curry wasn’t mentioned. Absolutely boiling.

No joke Curry has probably brought more joy to the world. He's ahead in my list.

Axe
06-27-2020, 11:04 AM
No joke Curry has probably brought more joy to the world. He's ahead in my list.
Judging by your username, it is quite apparent...or maybe not. :lol

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:06 AM
Where’s that pic you said you’d post two days ago, fatso?

Don't get so butthurt that you've been getting owned in this thread and showing your ignorance.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 11:10 AM
I am scared to post my pic because I am obese and I don’t want you to laugh at me :(. Also, I hate Che because he helped overthrow my hero Batista.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:12 AM
:facepalm

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:18 AM
Real talk, you got caught slipping breh.

Uh huh

RRR3
06-27-2020, 11:18 AM
:facepalm
https://i.ibb.co/JxMtt2W/F37-E5-E29-2-D8-F-4205-937-A-51-FAF4-E60364.jpg

Well? Where’s that pic?

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:23 AM
https://i.ibb.co/JxMtt2W/F37-E5-E29-2-D8-F-4205-937-A-51-FAF4-E60364.jpg

Well? Where’s that pic?

Yikes. Definite homo vibe coming from you. Your idol Che wouldn't approve of homosexuality. Hitler may have been gay himself, but he still would have had you killed along with the Jews and gypsies.

Why do you look up to your enemies? You're displaying certain characteristics of Stockholm Syndrome. I'd get that checked out.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 11:30 AM
Yikes. Definite homo vibe coming from you. Your idol Che wouldn't approve of homosexuality. Hitler may have been gay himself, but he still would have had you killed along with the Jews and gypsies.

Why do you look up to your enemies? You're displaying certain characteristics of Stockholm Syndrome. I'd get that checked out.
Quite a meltdown you’re having there. I guess you’re pretty upset after you tried squeezing into that double XL jersey and it ripped. XXXXL is probably what you should get next time.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Quite a meltdown you’re having there. I guess you’re pretty upset after you tried squeezing into that double XL jersey and it ripped. XXXXL is probably what you should get next time.

Only one having a meltdown here is you. The overwhelming amount of replies in this thread is coming from you. Vehemently trying to defend your position on horrible people such as Che and Hitler. And then the moment I step in here, you want to see my picture all of a sudden. It's a Saturday. Calm down and go outside. Ride bike to your friends house or something. Play some WoW or marbles or whatever the kids are playing nowadays.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 11:47 AM
Only one having a meltdown here is you. The overwhelming amount of replies in this thread is coming from you. Vehemently trying to defend your position on horrible people such as Che and Hitler. And then the moment I step in here, you want to see my picture all of a sudden. It's a Saturday. Calm down and go outside. Ride bike to your friends house or something. Play some WoW or marbles or whatever the kids are playing nowadays.
I want you to prove you have honor and do what you said you’d do. It looks like I’ll have to be suspicious that you’ll not honor our bet :(

And :roll: at comparing a heroic, compassionate freedom fighter in Che to one of the evilest men of all time. Typical low IQ Burger Patty.

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2020, 11:48 AM
OP gets destroyed at every angle, dissapears, comes back and abandons his original premise because he realizes how fukking stupid it is only to deflect and give one word replies.

This dude is cancerous beyond belief. No wonder he's been bullied his entire life and almost killed himself. Damn.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 11:52 AM
OP gets destroyed at every angle, dissapears, comes back and abandons his original premise because he realizes how fukking stupid it is only to deflect and give one word replies.

This dude is cancerous beyond belief. No wonder he's been bullied his entire life and almost killed himself. Damn.

It's very sad. I may have actually had some pity on him if he wasn't such a giant douche.

bladefd
06-27-2020, 11:54 AM
President of the USA
Billionaire
Author
Actor
Philanthropist
University founder

-President of the US
-Daddy's money
-Paid someone to write a book with his name on it (never even opened a book himself)
-Con-artist actor who had money to buy the idea of him as a D-list actor
-Thief who stole money from his charities
-Fraud who took money from students who thought they would learn about business but it was just a ponzi scheme

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2020, 12:01 PM
It's very sad. I may have actually had some pity on him if he wasn't such a giant douche.

Thats the thing. If he showed an ounce of self awareness or dignity he would garner much more sympathy. But on top of being incredibly stupid, ignorant, and socially incompetent... he also is somehow arrogant which makes for the most cancerous of personalities possible. What a fukking retard. :oldlol:

Inb4 that 2 year old response to being bullied (either ignore it or deflect with some popular ISH term out of self defense/inability to formulate a rebuttal)

RRR3
06-27-2020, 12:06 PM
You’re arguably the biggest douche on this board, so very ironic post, Gastrick.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 12:13 PM
I didn't want to have to do this to you, OP. But I must. I must set you on the right path.

https://historicallycorrect.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dead-che.jpg

Doesn't look like the GOAT to me. :confusedshrug:

tpols
06-27-2020, 12:19 PM
I didn't want to have to do this to you, OP. But I must. I must set you on the right path.

https://historicallycorrect.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dead-che.jpg

Doesn't look like the GOAT to me. :confusedshrug:

Everybody dies tio.

look at those beady eyed indigenous savages still pointing guns at the man even after he's dead.

that's the definition of shook.

they were probably having flashbacks of cortez when they saw che.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 12:23 PM
Everybody dies tio.

But evil men die like this.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/escobar-death.jpg

Happens all the time.

Manny98
06-27-2020, 12:23 PM
Guevara was a racist and a homophobe who also killed a lot of innocent people he is far from being the GOAT human

i don't think he would approve of your love for transgender women either :lol

RRR3
06-27-2020, 12:27 PM
Guevara was a racist and a homophobe who also killed a lot of innocent people he is far from being the GOAT human

i don't think he would approve of your love for transgender women either :lol
CIA propaganda isn’t reality, unfortunately for you. Interesting thing to attack me for when you literally said you’d have sex with trans women.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 12:28 PM
When Che was about to be executed his last words were “I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward! You are only going to kill a man!"

GOAT gonna GOAT.

bladefd
06-27-2020, 12:29 PM

I am a big fan of Tesla so I just felt the need to correct something. He didn't actually invent AC current. Some Frenchman used AC current decades earlier but they didn't have a motor to make AC current usable on big scale, which is what Tesla invented. The AC induction motor. Then Westinghouse bought the rights to it and the rest is history.

Hard to believe we still use Tesla's technology more than 120yrs later. There have certainly been some improvements since then to increase efficiency but largely it is very much similar.

As great as Tesla was though, I would argue there have been others who impacted the world even more and were all-around. I give one name who was an all-around wizard - the original Renaissance man Leonardo da Vinci :P

tpols
06-27-2020, 12:32 PM
But evil men die like this.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/escobar-death.jpg

Happens all the time.

i dont think there's much of a difference between dying slow or fast. Slow might be worse.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 12:37 PM
:biggums:
Yep, manny absolutely said that. Who does he think he is, me?

Manny98
06-27-2020, 12:43 PM
CIA propaganda isn’t reality, unfortunately for you. Interesting thing to attack me for when you literally said you’d have sex with trans women.
are you trolling?

he literally campaigned to have gay people to be put in prison and treated them as second class citizens

he also stated from his own mouth that he doesn't like black people and doesn't want to do anything for them

RRR3
06-27-2020, 12:46 PM
The CIA tells me what to think.
We know.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 01:02 PM
i dont think there's much of a difference between dying slow or fast. Slow might be worse.

Dying as a result of being hunted for your crimes against humanity. No honor in that.

Dying like Rose from Titanic. Best way to die.

RRR3
06-27-2020, 01:09 PM
*Che kills a bunch of evil scumbags*

Chewing: Murderer!!!!! Literally Hitler!!!!!

Also Chewing:

“Iran is begging for our bombs”

“Nuke China”

:yaohappy:

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 01:32 PM
Dude has no friends. He wants to engage me even though I shut him down several posts ago. Hell, we all shut him down several posts ago.

This is a sickness.

https://i.gifer.com/glk.gif

tpols
06-27-2020, 01:34 PM
*Che kills a bunch of evil scumbags*

Chewing: Murderer!!!!! Literally Hitler!!!!!

Also Chewing:

“Iran is begging for our bombs”

“Nuke China”

:yaohappy:

dude... he set up death camps. Literal concentration camps.

that's not CIA propaganda. The guy had a good message to start, but ended up being a power hungry scumbag just like the guys he overthrew.

He became the monster he fought.

Patrick Chewing
06-27-2020, 01:39 PM
And it's also crazy that he's lecturing me about Che when I have relatives who fled Cuba because of what he and the Castro brothers were doing. This Jewfrican is tone-deaf and just an ignorant human being in general. He worships false idols. And for what? To overcompensate for his dweebish looks? For his inability to attract women? For the fact that he is unemployed, penniless, and still lives at home?

I guarantee you he's an Atheist as well. But this is all an act. To come off as edgy as possible. But he is fooling no one when he looks like a Jewish Urkel.

tpols
06-27-2020, 01:53 PM
And it's also crazy that he's lecturing me about Che when I have relatives who fled Cuba because of what he and the Castro brothers were doing. This Jewfrican is tone-deaf and just an ignorant human being in general. He worships false idols. And for what? To overcompensate for his dweebish looks? For his inability to attract women? For the fact that he is unemployed, penniless, and still lives at home?

I guarantee you he's an Atheist as well. But this is all an act. To come off as edgy as possible. But he is fooling no one when he looks like a Jewish Urkel.

it's pretty nuts to see OP support this fella when he literally hunted down "afro-priests" which is code for black people.

the guy was a hardcore eugenisist.

dark skinned people in the carribean have been racially profiled for a long time. Just look at the DR vs Haiti. They hate each other.

tomtucker
06-27-2020, 02:28 PM
He was the GOAT kocksucker

Colon Krap-on-dick is number 2 on the list

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2020, 05:46 PM
OP getting curb stomped as usual.

Every time this circus freak even begins to make a hideously cringey attempt at being smart or funny, people across the entire spectrum of social and political views line up to stomp him out like a kitchen fire.

Guy needs to give up. With everything.

Axe
06-27-2020, 07:03 PM
We know.
Lmao

TheMan
06-28-2020, 12:48 AM
Che's heart was in the right place but the Cuban Revolution became the same authoritarian oppressive government it overthrew.

Che's last words before being executed were "know that you're killing a real man, now shoot dammit!"...according to the CIA agent who tried to interrogate him, Che never lost his composure even when he knew death was near. :bowdown:

clutchinho
06-28-2020, 11:35 AM
Che was a revolutionary, but he simply didn't last long enough to be a GOAT human. Great at what he did, but just keep it at that.

warriorfan
06-28-2020, 11:39 AM
Che was a revolutionary, but he simply didn't last long enough to be a GOAT human. Great at what he did, but just keep it at that.

In Che Guevara’s diary, he wrote of “the blacks” living in Caracas, Venezuela, calling them “those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing.”

Guevara went on to write: “the black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving.”

Che somehow manages to make your average racist ISH poster seem tame :roll:

DoctorP
06-28-2020, 11:45 AM
Ghandi absolutely kicks Che's ass in the all around HB game. Leaves him bloody and battered.

No competition.

AlternativeAcc.
06-28-2020, 11:52 AM
OP getting curb stomped as usual.

Every time this circus freak even begins to make a hideously cringey attempt at being smart or funny, people across the entire spectrum of social and political views line up to stomp him out like a kitchen fire.

Guy needs to give up. With everything.

I agree with you FultzNationRISE

clutchinho
06-28-2020, 11:55 AM
Che somehow manages to make your average racist ISH poster seem tame :roll:

Adjusted for era and environment, not even close.